+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

A forum should be created for interested graduates to register. A particular date and time should reached to commence an agreed action. It is in our hands to direct this country else our children will suffer same. I will advice that a day should be reached for prayers to be made God with a particular topic before anything else.

i know diff people have their different views about tgis cause but from what i have heard,it is a peaceful protest so let some of us stop acting as if this showdown is another civil war. We want them to know our pains..the NYSC releases thousands of graduates every 4-5months,how many of them get employed, how many of them with ideas have been aided to set up themselfs....Nigerians your future is in your hands,,your future is NOW.....

because of the logistics involved in gathering over 1 million graduates for this showdown...i suggest that we use the press and media houses to send out our message while we make preparations for the showdown......

Now follow on twitter; 9ja_Grad_Shdown. NO going back.

Lack of electricity = Poverty in Nigeria
    Lack of electricity = High unemployment in Nigeria
    Lack of electricity = Armed robbery in Nigeria
    Lack of electricity = Nigerians needlessly dying in hospitals
    Lack of electricity = Lack of infrastructures in Nigeria
    Lack of electricity = Nigerians paying high prices for food
    Lack of electricity = Lack of quality education
    Lack of electricity = Life expectancy of 48yrs

I have read with pain in my heart what the nigerian graduate is going through. My heart really bleeds. I was at home for six years not employed. No one came to my rescue. The government only tackles the situation with lip service. But house permit me to ask this question, because I am seeing a tone of digression from the threads. What is the main theme of this struggle ( I won't call it a protest), Is it about unemployment, or about the 'Bank-oles' of the legislatures and their salaries? Please let's define and mark the line. If you link them one to another, this struggle may end up being swallowed up by the events in the legislative houses. Are we protesting about their 'robber' salaries or about the state of unemployment.
    I wish to God that everyone stops looking up to government for employment, the law of economics will never allow it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    This is one of the digressions; Is the complaints about electricity?If you get electricity you'll forget about the coruption the law houses?
    Govt. will tell you and assure you that all these things are being looked into. and you get stucked. So please we are willing to follow. What is the definition of this noble struggle in as much as it will better the lots of the unemployed especially the nigerian graduates?

Originally Posted by emergency

This is one of the digressions; Is the complaints about electricity?If you get electricity you'll forget about the corruption of the law houses?
    Govt. will tell you and assure you that all these things are being looked into. and you get stucked. So please we are willing to follow. What is the definition of this noble struggle in as much as it will better the lots of the unemployed especially the nigerian graduates?

Abuja we are comming, we are not bringing goodwill but we are bringing drama!!!

Quote Originally Posted by e-diamond View Post
    I have read with pain in my heart what the nigerian graduate is going through. My heart really bleeds. I was at home for six years not employed. No one came to my rescue. The government only tackles the situation with lip service. But house permit me to ask this question, because I am seeing a tone of digression from the threads. What is the main theme of this struggle ( I won't call it a protest), Is it about unemployment, or about the 'Bank-oles' of the legislatures and their salaries? Please let's define and mark the line. If you link them one to another, this struggle may end up being swallowed up by the events in the legislative houses. Are we protesting about their 'robber' salaries or about the state of unemployment.
    I wish to God that everyone stops looking up to government for employment, the law of economics will never allow it to work.
    broda,i tire 4 dis country.

Quote Originally Posted by mosunjoseph View Post
    See me see trouble o.by d time u get a high payin job wil u stil talk like ds.d prblm is dat we want govt 2do evrytin 4us.there are many graduates out there who ar self employd and who ar employers.so we should blame ourselves.am tired of complainer who wil start a thread and do nothing other than 2open an avenue 4people 2complain as wel
    its unfortunate dat a nigerian graduate wld talk abt self employment @mosunjoseph too much of self employment result to much more poverty in any society i nd nt to analyse dat let come 2gether n save d future of our kids n nxt generatn

Jak

@Mosunjoseph,come do u tink u r more wise than every persons on this window or more godly? I wonder why som 1 can not see reason.
    U talked of running to abroad and Abraham patience,do u know that father Abraham was on the moving? How do explain the sword on the lest hand and trowel trowel on the right hand when Nehemiah and the pple were rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem.
    I can not agree to sharing blood but call the attension to the potty belly fools in the decision making of this Nation. C,I dont like reading ur post any longer bcos u almost act anti..... Well,is a choice.

Mosun & Sammie, it is true dt more than 98% of us, given an opportunity will do worst things than Bankole n Co. In which case I strongly urge our youths 2 carry out a personal attitudinal re-orrientation and live a regenerated life in CHRIST. No matter how hard we try we can't be corruption free except we give our lives God cos every man in his unregenerated form is naturally selfish. Having said dt, d two of u should start a new thread 4 dt n not necessarily this one. It is either u encourage dis course or u DO NOT discourage it at all, thank u.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast