+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Mehn!!! It really isn't funny anymore, buh we place it all in God's hands, just be prayerful, there's a good job out there for you, ask God to increase the length of your arm so you'll grab it...............
    tttt likes this.

Amen oooo elnero. Also the legs must be stretched to reach places where the jobs are. I pray the nation will be good for better

Red face Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

We Are all JUNKS of Cowards.....................................Thank God For BOKO HARAM!!!
    Until we solve the problem created by this corrupt men............Things can never be good. God has empowered us by educating us. May God have mercy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cee jay View Post
    We Are all JUNKS of Cowards.....................................Thank God For BOKO HARAM!!!
    Until we solve the problem created by this corrupt men............Things can never be good. God has empowered us by educating us. May God have mercy!!

wat do u mean by junks of cowards?are u saying we cant have just one person among 150 million nigerians who is die-hard to say no to corruptn.

wat has boko haram contributed to your personal growth.

Just a Little advice, Please we should be careful not to use this medium to incite people against the state or government. I noticed the tone of most post is drifting fearfully towards anarchy.The problems in the land can only be confronted with 'IDEAS' not violence or confrontation.
    Jesus Army likes this.

Hi folks!
    What we are complaining about is the fact but it can't just end on this platform, we all need to take action by addressing these issues to the appropriate authorities involve. I would suggest we all send a kind of email to the appropriate authorities with a uniform subject, at least with this something could done.
    Cheers
    MYSTERY SHOPPERS NEEDED!!!
    http://www.mysteryshoppernigeria.

we need to meet have ans to the questions that shall be asked, I believe this is the right time for us to get into the constitution of our beloved country, we need to make better and efficient decisions than our so called leaders, I believe we the youth should have a say over that Nigerian Content bill before it is passed since in the long we ll be the ones to work wif it in the long run.

I am in lagos, and i ll like the youths in the rest of the sates to go along wif this at a synchronized speed, Plz remember this is for everybody from the ages of 15 to 35. bcos my father used to boast of getting a job at National Bank at the age of 18 with his sec. schl. cert., y cant we have it like dat dis days eeh, Also the say we r not employable even with a masters degree from the UK? I say the reason we r not employable is bcos we cant stand for ourselves. This is our time so please youths dont let dem make decisions without us plss
    I want us to be organized since we call ourselves graduates. no touting, no fighting, we ll show dem who is not employable with our well sorted plans wif time
    I say we zone ourselves and also depending on the population per state we shall tell dem how we wanna get employed i have got the solution.
    IT'S IN YOU
    NIGERIA WILL GET THERE
    but GOD will not come down from heaven and solve our problems, but if with God's help this all succeed then we will apreciate God and ourselves better. We can do this.

NHJ house we are still storming on strategies if anybody in Punch or Guardian or any widely read print let d house know so they can assist in publishing our advert. its urgent...NO GOING BACK!!!

Before we post any thing on the pages of paper there must co-ordination on this course what are we clarmouring for is it the PIB bill or The Nigerian content act, or the rate of umemployment if it the three let no other post on this site be out this three and for the government to really feel our sorry lets all graduate,Umeployed, and those in the course of this struggle. Let all converge in our respective states. First lets just converge and lets invite pressmen you will be shock what the outcome will be and if there is no encouraging outcome within three months we from all respective state converge in abuja.
    Note: This protest must be peaceful no act of violence must condoled this is suggestion.

I dnt expect dis thread 2b les dan d top 3 topics wit d 'gira gira' it generatd.dats y am bringin it up again 2show u guys dat complainers lik ds com n go.i ws surpris 2c d thread starter on 'pwc thread'.if he get d job,u wnt hear him again.@emergency,i hop u can see som peopl sayn dey cnt com4ur raly cos dey ar far away or hav wif n kids.ask urslf,if dey get an invitation in maiduguri 4nnpc test,wnt dey b der?my guy u r on ur own o! Jst wait urs wil com.i lov d testimony of d guy who got job in guines witout knwing anybdy.he said he just sw d advert on nhj.guy relax o.

Jak

@MosuonJoseph,C even if we couldnt carry out the peaceful awareness as planned,even if pple like u sabotage our effort,even if the Federal Republic of Nigeria arrest harmless and impoverished youths like us just because we are just asking for little fairness,it does not justify the fact that the nation for now has no good plan for us rather making themselves Task Masters over us and accumulating wealth for themselves and their children. And Y are u so particular of "If person get job now he/she will not support the thread"? Is it not obvious? y should the person shout,is not what we are figthing for? Nawaooo. U should think straight pls,nobody who is in a comfort zone shout for help,we are not crying for nothing.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast