Fellow naija graduates, i have to speak my mind becos of what i see everyday in dis our nigeria. why should companies in nigeria fix their test and make it in one location, Lagos, WHY?
Last time, i came from to lagos for the BATN test las month. u need to see young naija graduates like me ploughing the road for the same test. some even took nite bus and arrived lagos on sat morning. but dat is not the issue.
when i was travelling back to ph, i saw an accident and our driver had to stop 2 see if we cld help. when i came down, i heard a pretty girl talking about how workforce and other companies wants to kill her for constantly travelling to lagos for a test. then i tot of myself.i tot of the risk involved in travelling 4rm lag to ph and back every month either 4 test or 4 interview.
what if dat girl died or got injured in the accident?
what wld have happened?
is it not right 4 these so called companies in nigeria to have a branch in each of the political zones on naija?
wont dis reduce d risk involved in traveeling for a long time on the way?
why shld companies think dat lagos is d only state in naija?
WHY?
i must write an article on a paper 2 make sure dat our leaders see dis. meanwhile, i wish all those dat will be travelling to lagos for that of friesland luck.
may GOD/ALLAH HELP NIGERIAN GRADUATES