+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

date, place and time please

Jak

Sorry My friends,
    I stopped logging into Facebook because of the discouragement i used to get whenever i i see my class mate and friends posting in their wedding pics and looking mighty which suggest that they are living to expectation.
    Mind you,am not jealous nor coveting them but ended up questioning my God and my spirit gets troubled if am the worst sinner or the Lord has forgotten me.
    Scripture said,if my eyes will lead me into hell,pls plug it off,is better i enter into heaven with one eye.
    in this case,I took that measure to guide my heart and not be blaming my God,also be a good Christian in heart.
    i know the word of God says;rejoice with those rejoicing,but when the devil want to play smart,i let him know that i can guide my heart with all diligent.
    But am still with u my Brethren.

@jak,u have spoken nothing but the truth.its not jealosy at all it happens to me as well.face book as become the display of success.i realy understand how u feel.

I cannot go back in this presently, I have tried my best in job search. I just feel this is the only job search I can find my voice heard. Mosun or wat eva U call urself, better U sit one place and stop disturbing, our minds are made up. Just as if our lives are paused and U come out and say we should keep praying. I don tire to pray, it is time to act. Take it or leave it come Oct 24th I will be available. Just sit and watch things happen. Take care

nigeria.; d competition is neck tight u see graduates struggling for #10,000 stint jobs. its just a pity! cant govt create opportunities evenly? not 50,000 graduates dying for NNPC uncetain offer. NO GOING BACK!!!

Emergency my brother, no going back, I dey with U, no mind Mosun, can't U see he is related to Ogun state Gov, Amosun. He does not see things. Check this. Where are the 3 refineries that our dear bro Joe promised? where are the fertilizer plants? where is the gas revolution project that was unveild in march? where is the petrochemical plant? NOTHING. All these where just election promises. Is it that they have fooled we youths? They are building new universities, the old ones are not up to standard. They promised constant power supply and everyday the power situation is getting worse. They will just be promising job creation which they give their own people and not creating any, leaving the ordinary Nigerians to suffer. The PIB is no where to be found. How many times have U seen the children of those people visiting this site, and we are folding our hands. Frankly speaking, the only job in this country is just all these private companies that advertise 4 abt 20 positions, ie if it is up to 20, whereby 200,000 people will apply. These our leaders are wreking the resources in this country and U said we should still be praying, as if God is going to collect the money they have stolen and give it back to Nigerians. Guys let us think, we are graduates let us wake up

iyke nice1,Graduates shall we still continue 2 deceive ourselves? u know d way things has worsened its a crime 2 sit back and lament.

Sm1 who hv nt suffered in job search would nt understand.If those in the entertainment industry(who are not as relevant as us to the driving force of the nation's economy)could do it and were given attention to, I believe it is not inappropriate for us to take same action.This fight is not only for us but for our brothers and sisters who are still in the universities soon to become graduates.Sincerely at the present rate of unemployment, a couple of years nw tins would be far more terrible.All the positive words of job creation is just diplomacy. It is very logical, rational, and morally justifiable for sometin to be done NOW to save ourselves and our upcoming siblings from this abiss of unemployment and corruption.Moreover, with the recent trends in this country(Buko Haram, Militant, Strike, etc), it can be concluded that no one will listen to you in this country unless you make them to.SERIOUSLY,something has to be done now to save the future.No going back! I will dig up to find out how those in the entertainment industry were able to organize their own and contribute same.

My dear, come Oct 24th we are going to address many issues. Something annoyed me today, I was passing tru wuse market in Abuja, the next thing I realized was that the road sellers there, were chased out. These where people hustling and fighting for daily bread. The worst aspect of everything was that some of them there were already graduates. This is cruel. How come these wicked people device means of suffering people. We are fighting wickedcraft in this country. If U do not know a senator, Hon. member, DG, Minister etc, U are on your own in this country. My dear look at the customs list that was published recently, U will see Chukwumerije, Ekweremadu etc. and the rest of them there. The worst aspect is that, most of those names there did not even write the test and so is Navy, NDLEA, FIRS, FRSC and so on, then we want to sit down. I was reading Tribune yesterday and saw a pics were some graduates were protesting of the high rate of unemplyment. Someone of age 37, was complaing that he made a good grade and up till now, he is yet to get married. The thing is not only affecting guys, it is also affecting the ladies too because some of them who are due for marriage cannot marry their fiance because of lack of money. My people come Oct. 24th, abeg let us come out enmass and treat this issue once and for all. This is not Boko Haram, it is for our future and those still coming up and it is a peaceful protest. These people should tell us why they have decided to treat us this way. If we have like 20,000 people from each state, especially in Lag and Abuja, I think it will make sense. I know is not everybody that is in support of this, but it is for good. I suggest we march to National Assembly, inviting the media and the rest of them. We call our country the gaint of Africa and we cant prove it. Graduates are suffering and people are roasting everyday cos of this issue facing us. Sit up and face ur challenge. Thank U

Let me tell all of u out there. This will be a success provided everyone unites with one voice.

I hate to campaign or protest, but i was moved to join a movement that brought result. See details below.

I had graduated from a Premier University in 2006, was made to stay at home one full year waiting for d so called NYSC.

News started flying that some of us may not be going for d next NYSC camp even after staying at home for 1 yr with my Degree Certificate in my hand and already had convocation.

My university along side selected schools had a peaceful rally in Abuja and met with d DG of NYSC to make our protest while notifying d media (media like this kind things).

I was glad i joined d protest atleast i was able to make it to Camp. Govt actually listened to us. Moreso DG gave us 350K that NANS was ready to grab all d cash.

So i strongly endorse this movement.

where and time is this show down taking place. And it will be wise if its done peacefully in many states. Emergency it looks like you are the leader. And if possible you must be present in all the protest march. I also think that the police department should be aware of it. So that nobody will open fire on innocent citizens who just want their to be heard.

Jak

I stake my hand to the 24th Oct move.
    But please my friends,I use to know that clergies instruct the government in extreem situations,i also know that they are respected in the communities,But never heard that they (Clergies,Men of God) are waking up to this challenge of unemployment,i stand to be corrected ooo. Or do we continue having their pat on our back in our respective place of worship saying that is well? Abeg,make them consider us and come out to talk with strong stand to this Task Masters (Government). c,everything don de tire me.

life as a nigerian graduate broke feeding from hand to mouth can u imagine lack in d midst of too plenty...its unbearable! just watch and see! u either be a part or we share ur part..reconsider dis..

+ Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast