+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

All vacancies posted are not guaranteed jobs so we keep giving it a try, but will this continue this way we have struggled from NNPCtest, WAEC,NDLEA,NBC,CUSTOM,AMCON d list goes on... we cannot continue this way nigerian graduates must come out enmasse with a united vioce to demend our fair share of our nations wealth its not meant for the few its our collective heritage..can u imagine Bankole ex speaker confessed to obtaining N10b for salary and allowance increase for his few Hon friends! we cannot continue dis way i believe if 2million graduates invade Aso villa demanding to see jonathan and sambo and insist on giving him our CVs in person by hand giving him 3weeks to will fix us somewhere home or abroad and if he fails, we will invade again double the initial number 4million then he will realize nigerian graduates are not smilling! or are u?
    ozone republic likes this.

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough, it is unbearable!!

keep applying and never give up.one day it will be ur turn
    Triple-C and ozone republic like this.

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar

Pls guys lets do sumtin,we shouldnt keep mute concerning things pertaining to our future,pls lets act.

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Am absolutely with you on this...enough is enough! we pay or buy scratch cards just to apply for jobs in our own government parastatals, and people who ought to be our leaders are squandering the wealth of our nation...Imagine "Bankole"! Enuf is Enuf ! we the youth and graduates of dis nation are tired. Its high time we stood up for our rights.
    am totally with you, and i know many people out there share the same view.
    Peaceful protests has succeeded in bringing about unbelievable changes in other parts of the world. Pls Naija Graduates...let us follow suit. We deserve far, much better than we are getting.

God help us

we are not smiling my brother. an unusual action is needed. let us get ourself organised and take an action. say lagos and abuja match same day same time. let them know we are not happy.

what can we do.......... nothing, lets just keep our hope in God,
    A

brother i am with you, when, and where do we start off? We have to go after these heartless people.

But this is painful. a man came to CHANNELS TV to say that law makers deserve the allawe cos of research can u imagine that what research are they researching. research my foot. guys if is something niga graduate should mobilize state by state n storm all the government house that way. the world will no we are them serious

See me see trouble o.by d time u get a high payin job wil u stil talk like ds.d prblm is dat we want govt 2do evrytin 4us.there are many graduates out there who ar self employd and who ar employers.so we should blame ourselves.am tired of complainer who wil start a thread and do nothing other than 2open an avenue 4people 2complain as wel
    Jesus Army likes this.

Which trouble, they should get things right. yes you are right we should do some more things for ourselves but we need the platform .

The statement here is not that of jobless youths coming to NHJ to vent their anger at the system or the government... It is good that such intent are beginning to come up here and there... I believe someday we will get out of this net of unemployment, but while the system is unfavourable we should not keep mute when someone earns 100million a quarter and still goes ahead to take spurious loans only to have it divided amongst friends. We will keep talking and never give up.
    ttpsam and jojo kool like this.

My people, Lets us continue to pray and have faith that this country would be better soonest, let look back to corpers who lost their lives during the election. I was thinking that the Nigerian student would say something but it was surprising that nothing was said to it by them. It wll soon be their turn to serve.
    I think we are too peaceful in terms of speaking of our right in this country, We are to change this country, but if I may ask, how many of us are ready to muster at Aso rock for the peaceful protest?

The stripe coloured of a crocodile does not symbolize cowardize, but I think we youth of this country are cowards, sorry to say.
    ozone republic likes this.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast