+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Quote Originally Posted by sammie77 View Post
    Nigerian youths i hailed thee.it is not a matter of shouting or calling on government heads.simply one or two persons can put their heads together and go to the media houses like THISDAY AND GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER,because these are widely read newspapers in the country.Remember sacrifices have to follow like time,money and good health.I wouldnt want to be part of this demonstration,because i have learnt alot about life and people.what BANKOLE the ex-speaker did,about 98% of us will do the same.Am not discouraging u guys,but i want u all to know that if the person that started this thread is employed and receiving about N120000 per month,i bet u all,no one will hear his voice.Before BANKOLE ascended the throne of speaker,corruption had started.even we the members of this forum that always look for companies apptitude test format are corrupts.Why not sit down and read instead of short cuts.Remember that ASUU is still on government neck and it requires so many things.But i know one thing that u all will get a job,because your parents laboured to send you all to school and it will never be in vain.The God of heaven that saw you all through your undergraduate days will surely provide befitting jobs for each and everyone of u.just believe and have faith.

sammie
    Sammie, you have really said it all. I believe the only thing that will deliver this country is prayers and nothing more, all these noise will never take us anywhere nor help us. Lets keep praying for a better nation, bcos, each and everyone's prayer matters alot. My people, GOD IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ALL THESE PROBLEMS.

SAMMIE, let me let u know dis federal doctors got a 65% salary increase last year due to a deadly strike they had, they now earn over N200,000, u stated if a job offer comes d leader may be silent, but do u realize d leader has bunch of unemployd graduates in his family, his mothet still jobless for 12years, his eldest brother unemployed for 4years, his sisters unemployed becos of their HND certificate the father roaming d streets after being sacked during obasanjo's foolish reforms, how will d family survive? its not even about them but for our unborn kids waiting 2 breathe in future the struggle must stand. its a SHOW DOWN!!!

boyluga; i hate 2 hear wen people say we shuld pray for a nigerian cause wen u see how evil and wickedness triumphs over good., d bible says ''from d day of john d baptist till dis day d kindom of heaven suffereth violence and d violent taketh it by force'' we must take our pride back we deserve better! suggestion and strategies are now welcome on d protest do not be distracted by AVERAGE MINDS on dis forum.

NHJ MANAGEMENT, please do not tamper with this post, do not delete or move. GOD BLESS U AMEN.

NHJ MANAGEMENT, please do not tamper with this post, do not delete or move. GOD BLESS U AMEN. yours in struggle.

Am support of us doing a peaceful protest nation bt 1st i think we shld create a facebook page n use it 2 mobilize pple n storm each gvt house nationwide on dia 1st oct. Celebratn. One pple
    Ukoadede likes this.

Angry Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Guy please let's do something, we can't continue like this, all advert is just formality, all these company has already gotten submitted candidate, they are just disturbing order that didn't know anybody. please and please let us fight for our right this is the time

Angry Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Guy please let's do something, we can't continue like this, all advert is just formality, all these company has already gotten submitted candidate, they are just disturbing order that didn't know anybody. please and please let us fight for our right this is the time

NATIONAL UNION OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES hmmm sound nice,but who will bell d cat.i would agree,d rate of unemployment is unbearable in richly endowed country lyk our,but to be honest most us has nt md ourselves employable,nobody want 2 employ a liability even wen its trainee position,experience count n bad enuf our skools hs given us notin bt wotless theories,we hv knwlin or unknwlin mortgaged professionalism 4 money else wat would a mec engineer b doin in a bank?am in d struggle wit u bt i realised dat in mist of d no jobs condition pple r getin employed evryday,many of us dont want to even start small n grab d experience,so my resolution is neva 2give up or in cos one day my turn will come.i guess we al knw hw it is wen dere no water in d hostel and demonstration is made to VC office,9jarian govt hs a way of wearing u down thru promise n dis mite b anoda avenue 2 embezzle money cos dey may decide to create a Ministry of Unemployment Issues!

NATIONAL UNION OF UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES hmmm sound nice,but who will bell d cat.i would agree,d rate of unemployment is unbearable in richly endowed country lyk our,but to be honest most us has nt md ourselves employable,nobody want 2 employ a liability even wen its trainee position,experience count n bad enuf our skools hs given us notin bt wotless theories,we hv knwlin or unknwlin mortgaged professionalism 4 money else wat would a mec engineer b doin in a bank?am in d struggle wit u bt i realised dat in mist of d no jobs condition pple r getin employed evryday,many of us dont want to even start small n grab d experience,so my resolution is neva 2give up or in cos one day my turn will come.i guess we al knw hw it is wen dere no water in d hostel and demonstration is made to VC office,9jarian govt hs a way of wearing u down thru promise n dis mite b anoda avenue 2 embezzle money cos dey may decide to create a Ministry of Unemployment Issues!

Quote Originally Posted by sammie77 View Post
    Nigerian youths i hailed thee.it is not a matter of shouting or calling on government heads.simply one or two persons can put their heads together and go to the media houses like THISDAY AND GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER,because these are widely read newspapers in the country.Remember sacrifices have to follow like time,money and good health.I wouldnt want to be part of this demonstration,because i have learnt alot about life and people.what BANKOLE the ex-speaker did,about 98% of us will do the same.Am not discouraging u guys,but i want u all to know that if the person that started this thread is employed and receiving about N120000 per month,i bet u all,no one will hear his voice.Before BANKOLE ascended the throne of speaker,corruption had started.even we the members of this forum that always look for companies apptitude test format are corrupts.Why not sit down and read instead of short cuts.Remember that ASUU is still on government neck and it requires so many things.But i know one thing that u all will get a job,because your parents laboured to send you all to school and it will never be in vain.The God of heaven that saw you all through your undergraduate days will surely provide befitting jobs for each and everyone of u.just believe and have faith.
    My dear sammie i don't agree with some of your points there... We can all say the beautiful words of God will see us through and we will all get employed, but the reality is that we can all get employed with the current situation of the country except some drastic effort is carried out to ensure the cushioning of the unemployment debacle that is threatening the very fabric of our nationhood.... How can a nation of over 150million people allow a group of people to amass for themselves a sinful amount of wealth in the name of lawmaking? About 90% of the country's over 80million youths are not gainfully employed and yet an individual collects 100million in 3months..... We will never keep quiet, and some day this agitation will turn into a real struggle. Over 60000 youths pass out of NYSC in spate of 4months each year and yet less than 5000 get employment... There always going to be a buckling of the current system. I laugh when ppl say it is a waste of time to continue this complaints because it only took the action of a youth in Tunisia to set the tone for the current uprising being experienced in the Arab world.... I am sure a lot of doubting thomases 'd have casted doubts on the possibilities of Ben Ali leaving Tunisia, or even of Mubarak leaving Egypt. I am not saying the Nigerian case has to be like that of the Arab world but it is wisdom not to discount the idea..... I particularly like the idea of OCt 1 for such actions, but logistics and organisational skills will be greatly put to the test..... In all this I 'd say it is right to talk about this, and not to discredit as the cry of the defeated unemployed youth..... Long Live Nigeria, Long Live NHJ
    faithasaboro likes this.

ufuoma77; u are just on point., it not going to be business as usually of embezzlment and stealing..we must act fast jonathan and sambo are still unprepared for opposition.

its a shame that some nigerians still don't see the picture here probably because their parents or siblings are among the plitical elites that are sucking the country dry......how did the militants get noticed and become part of the country's pay role? God help us.......

+ Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast