+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

The funny thing is that if this so called poster/originator of this thread lands a high paying job or govt appointment that fetches so much cash. I believe he will join the millions of comfortable Nigerians. He will be the 1st 2 discourage unemployed youths from making any sort of trouble so that his source of income wont get interrupted....
    Triple-C likes this.
    17th Wonder of the World

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post
    The funny thing is that if this so called poster/originator of this thread lands a high paying job or govt appointment that fetches so much cash. I believe he will join the millions of comfortable Nigerians. He will be the 1st 2 discourage unemployed youths from making any sort of trouble so that his source of income wont get interrupted....
    Akan i dn t like wat u typed,dats so unfair.I agree wif wat @emergency typed,the person dat started this thread might even av a job at hand bt maybe sum in his family are still unemployed.Y Not lets think of our future,our children,they'll finish school sumday and our prayer is for them to be great and av good jobs.Even d bible says heaven helps those who help themselves,by the time u help urself by reading and practising hard for a test or interview and at d end of d day u dnt get d job on merit,then u should help urself by standin and doing sumtin like a peaceful protest and not sitting waiting for God to come down frm heaven.Sum said our youths are unemployable,ok fine,y not employ d ones dat passed their interviews and tests on merit and leave d ones dat failed to try again but no,whether u pass or not,employable or not,they have and know who they wnt for d jobs even before d tests and interviews,so wat are we talking about.Wateva it is dat can be done lets do it.God will surely grant us all our heart desires in Jesus's name.Amen

high paying job or not. new jobs or not. the Nigerian government and economy are not working for the good of the common man. you may say whatever you like but i think we are just too afraid to bring any radical change we so desire. stop talking about being all the same. get up and do something. if we are ready let us get organised whether you already have a job or you are waiting like myself let us do something. the time has come and the time is now.
    NIGERIAN YOUTHS EXCEPT WE DO SOMETHING NOW OUR CHILDREN WILL CURSE US SOMEDAY. MARK MY WORDS.

There is no such place in the bible where it says heaven helps those who help themselves!!!
    Ufuoma77 and Triple-C like this.

imagine the mab on channels tv yesterday saying the legislooters deserve the 100m for researches they undertake to make laws. WHAT RESEARCH? thank Fod suleiman asked him about our lecturers and he so skillfully dodged it.

OBJ in his time bilt himself a presidential library worth about 7billon whereas no nigerian university is funded to that tune. WHO ARE WE DECEIVING?

IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE POSTERITY, THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by jessyjay View Post
    There is no such place in the bible where it says heaven helps those who help themselves!!!
    guy whether it is there or not dats nt the point,sit down and be lookin for mistakes,when we are talkin serious issue.Mscheeeeeeeew

WHY ARE NIGERIAN YOUTHS EASILY DISTRACTED WITH THINGS THAT DO NOT MATTER? yes it is not in the bible but it is a principle that even the bible acknowledges. tell me how blind bathemieus got his sight? is it not by helping himself with the vioce he had since the eyes were gone? LET US FACE THE THE ISSUE AND NOT DIGRESS. A MARCH ON OUR STREETS OR NO MARCH?

@enitanol...don't spoil ur good opener by making a mountain of mole hill, Ur reponse 2 Akan 1 was ok from ur perspective. I would rather U take d correction from Jess and let the rest slide...b4 this interesting, thought provoking, future preserving and emergency-action-needed discuss turns into a beef thingy

One love y'all

Ok guys no probs,it is well.

Peace be to you all. I very much love the revolution to begin but let it be the self revolution. I tell you a fact; take it or leave it. There are some like Moses who will see the promised land but may never enter therein. First, have that inner resolution to triumph in your personal endeavour. Bring out that mighty man in you to impact your world. Do something that you could be encouraged with. I am seeing a picture of a vast number of unemployed youths-countless. Coming out to the world that "See I have graduauted two or more years ago, and I have not been employed" . It ridicules you as a person that you had nothing in your head. Your parents and your kinfolks may say it is ok, but the society at large expects more than that. So it is not a protest for the unemployed alone, it is a social and societal one.
    Coming out to complain about employment is in the least absurd to a GRADUATE. The government is not designed to provide job(s) for every graduates that are churned out of our ivory towers, but they sure can encourage initiatives. I implore you by the mercies of God look inward and soar above the evil wind of unemployment. The goverment will always quote something to the protesters especially when such doesn't have immediate repercursions like that of the doctors... "government is not relenting in its effort to tackle unemployment and we are committed to finding a lasting solution to...bla bla bla" What will you do after the statement? Perhaps give them ultimatum... and then wait,... wait ...and keep waiting. I don't know. But one thing is crystal clear the best war you can win and worth winning is the war of self. You are a creative giant, bring it out even while looking for employment. there is no harm in it. I love revolution, maybe for posterity sake but what can you encourage others with? One love, one peace!

SAMMIE 777,well spoken...i hail you.

It is a societal & social revolution... It is not absurd to any Graduate.If not for any thing else, but 4 the corrupt tendencies of the so called leaders, the bankoles et al. I must state here that the initiative of the originator of this trend is commendable. while we mobilise, sensitise and get ourselves organized, we must be true to ourselves and to the course we are about to emback on. It may be daunting but I see victory coming at the end of the day. Yes many society world over has been able to effect fundamental changes by peaceful protest, ours is't different. I quit agree wit @e-diamond line as per making inner resolution to triumph in your personal endeavour, Bringing out that mighty man in you to impact your world but u will need a friendly government policies to leverage whatever u got.It is not about unemployed graduate alone. some of the contributor here are employed at least I am very sure of myself. THIS IS A COURSE WE ALL NEED TO SUPPORT. 1 LUV.

@Mosun Joseph...............it is good to be self employed as you said. But there a question iwill like to ask you now, do we have conducive envoronment for business to strive in this nation? Do we have stable electricity to set a selfbusiness? Let us hold them responsibile for this, because a day is coming when Nigeria youtha will nort bear all these mess again. It is well with our souls.It is high time Nigeria youths stood up fot the best

+ Reply
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast