+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

@austeen 12, you've just said it all, cowards that's what we all are. Na today we begin talk am, simple peaceful protest we no fit do.

Lets keep praying sha. Maybe one day Baba God fit send anoda Moses wey go come liberate us.
    I

@Mosunjoseph,u sound like a guru,friend of those thief,an American who the nation can discharge all her war gadgets to rescue and who knows nothing about Economics.
    Are u in the school of thought that out of nothing He made something therefore we(Human) must do same? After u go thru these few lines and u can not think out anything when compared with dat your posr then i will speak.
    But just in love,u r my brother in this race 4 better Nation.

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough, it is unbearable!!

nigerian graduates what then are we waiting for?lets do it and not wish we would smday

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough, it is unbearable!!

plans should start enerstly we can start getting ur endorsement through a collective commitment but i dont know if NHJ manangement are insupport becos they deleted my post in the other job forums well..the struggle must stand. we can exhaust all avialable social network platforms like facebook, twitter, blackberry ...nigerian graduates TAKE A STAND!!!

Guyz i really support the motion. In my opinion we should first go on tv and talk about it serveral time and also on newspapers before marching to aso rock.

Yes we all need to do something. As for Sammie, our thought is not yours. Nigeria's uprising may start here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ufuoma77 likes this.

@Greatgii,am nt a guru,am nt a friend of a theif n am nt an american.4ur info am also unemployd so am nt a milionaire.bt my point is wen a man looks at anoda man as d source of his prblm,he wnt dscova d solution.dnt tink i dnt go thru d news daily wen terorist ar paid 65k in d niger delta in d name of amnesty(am a deltan) n peace lovin people ar paid notin.bt my simple questiön is dis if u get a job of 160k a mnth wil u b talkin of mobilisin pple 2d national asembly?i learnt my lesson cos i ws a deeper complainer.bt i knw evrybdy has his time.d prblm is dat majority of us thot life ws smooth bcos our parent put food in our mouth til we wer in our 20s.ur time is ur time.wen it comes u wil shine.d govt isnt ur prblm

please ohhhhhhhhhh i can't wait for that day........... inbox when u guys are ready... i'm in abuja

If we must do something, we must as well resolve to lose somethings because Heads may roll.

In fact i'm totally in support of a peaceful remonstrance,devoid of any iota of violence.It's high time Nigerian graduates stand up for their rights,we have been oppressed for too long.The so-called political leaders and policy makers all take their wards abroad to acquire various degrees,and when they come back if they do any way,lucrative jobs would be waiting for them.I think we need a stake holder's meeting with GEJ and Sambo,to resolve this issue of youth unemployment in the country.Besides can a young graduate with entrepreneur skills,secure loans from a bank,the enabling environment for one to create the necessary slef-employment is not even there.

Nigerian youths i hailed thee.it is not a matter of shouting or calling on government heads.simply one or two persons can put their heads together and go to the media houses like THISDAY AND GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER,because these are widely read newspapers in the country.Remember sacrifices have to follow like time,money and good health.I wouldnt want to be part of this demonstration,because i have learnt alot about life and people.what BANKOLE the ex-speaker did,about 98% of us will do the same.Am not discouraging u guys,but i want u all to know that if the person that started this thread is employed and receiving about N120000 per month,i bet u all,no one will hear his voice.Before BANKOLE ascended the throne of speaker,corruption had started.even we the members of this forum that always look for companies apptitude test format are corrupts.Why not sit down and read instead of short cuts.Remember that ASUU is still on government neck and it requires so many things.But i know one thing that u all will get a job,because your parents laboured to send you all to school and it will never be in vain.The God of heaven that saw you all through your undergraduate days will surely provide befitting jobs for each and everyone of u.just believe and have faith.

sammie

well said sammie77

am him support with u guys, Wat ever u guys want to put forward am fully supported.but the answer is who we lead us to DAT place {ABUJA} for demonstration of peace to reign in unemployment strongle.Imagine the so call EX-Speaker SCAM -N10b,why?am here die for unemployed without one Kobo.{1kobo} i think we should all form a reasonable UNION.PLS TRY NOT TO HIDE UR RESPONSIBILITY ABOUT DIS ISSUE................BY GOD GRACE WE WILL OVERCOME DAT.AMEN

+ Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast