+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

well, i hardly make comments here but on this one i want to say we've had it up to here with these promise and fail type of governance, Yes its true we can do a lot of things but why do we need to do that, why should an accountant be selling recharge cards or why should an engineer be a secondary school teacher, how does these experiences count for our hard earned degree, school has then only taught us survival of the fittest not research and development, not technological advancement, no inspiration, aspiration and innovation.........I mean we are so dead and Only God can save even the next generation, if the move for change doesn't start now!

Come 24th oct. Lets start d awarness, lets go on air. Maybe we can use AIT or NTA during 8.pm news in AIT and 9.pm for NTA. WE MUST NT WAIT TILL 24TH OCT BEFORE DOIN ANYTIN. People in abuja can come togeda and start putin up tins in orda b4 then.

tv media, print media all available platform shall be explored. its too late to go back!!!

Much as I see your point emergency the so-call protest will not yield anything because the people we are taing our case to are the cause of the problem who create the unemployment is it the companies or our government who don't want to create the enabling environment for business to strive so just pray for your job and this country.

My brothers and country youth, I can’t but accept the statement the statement that being unemployed is the most devastating and frustrating thing that can happen to a vibrant youth in any nation.
    I feel your pains every day because I am also currently unemployed. I am a graduate of chemical engineering with an award as the best chemical engineering student of my section. So when I tell you that, I know what you are passing through I really know.
    In contribution to the statement of violence that was proposed by some of us, I can truly say I feel your pains and frustration because I am also currently one of you. But violence from the beginning has never achieved anything or solved any problem, it has only postponed problems.
    I am in the view, that we still need to give this administration a chance to prove themselves because change is not automatic but a gradual process. I am not the spoke man of the president, but I think He is not doing badly.
    As we all know, the president when he was preparing the budget allocated some huge sum of money to tackle unemployment, so I will suggest that we should wait and see how that budget is implemented.
    For my brother that suggested that we should use our knowledge as engineers and scientist to make weapon to disrupt the peace of the nation, I also feel your pains, because an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. In regard to that I will propose that we should use our knowledge for something profitable, constructive, productive and something that can benefit ourselves, family and nation.
    I will propose that we can stir up this group and if possible divide ourselves into smaller research group and as a group if we have realise something tangible we can seek aide from the government.
    In conclusion I still hold to the opinion that this administration deserve a chance and that true employment is not given by a president or His associate selecting a 100 or fifty, but by creating avenue for investment and production.

cool guy& efosa.. too many talks no results u guyz are waiting for d sun 2 shine @dawn

Make I no lie, I dey feel u all. I can see various suggestions of peaceful protest which I think should be ideal under an ideal governance but it's a pity that the only language our government understand better is violence, taking a cue from recent violent happenings within the South-South and the Northern regions.

I am just passing by but I think I am completely lost here. The website has completely changed. It has a new look, the pages are different and everything is looking new. Whats happening in here?
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Jak

@Efosa,ur sugestion is good 4 the small group of inventors but as Heelex said,the only language is violence. Am not in suport of violence but will tell u with all sense of assurance that ur government(These taskmasters) will never grant u listening ears for sponsorship of any thing u try to invent. If successful,how will they get their cuts from importation,contract,favouritisms or do u stil think that dos gluttons are there for u? Abeg,let us go there.

@Jak, pls don't misquote me, I'm not in violence as a means of actualizing an aim but our government only respond quickly to those that use violence. I'm in support of peaceful protest. Violence may be adopted when the government turn a deaf ear or has failed.

@Jak, pls don't misquote me, I'm not in support of violence as a means of actualizing an aim but our government only respond quickly to those that use violence. I'm in support of peaceful protest. Violence may be adopted when the government turn a deaf ear or has failed.

Jak

@Heelex nooooo i dont mean u r instigating violence as per say,am just with u in ur opinion of peaceful protest and agreed with u that Taskmasters only sit up wen it involves force ok, thanks

its tym to retire back to self-employment bc we can not after graduation be paying into federal/state/local govt purse all in the name of seeking foremployment; buy scratch card, buy form etc

+ Reply
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast