+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

@jak,i c no reasön y u guys focus on politicians who ar stealin money as if dey startd stealin wen dey got2office.dey startd stealin wen dey wer student,unemployd or junior staff.if u check d emotions of som of us towards ds politcians u wil dscover its just jealousy cos most peopl ar nt difrent.lik i said earlier,am nt dscouragin d move but we must look inward b4 we protest outward.lik i said also i brot up ds topic 2demonstrat 2guys dat topics lik ds com n go,no b 2day.

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

mosun joseph, now listen i started dis thread and knew i owe a deadly responsibity to graduates reduced to a property of poverty...my elder brother and sisters still uneployed for over 6years becos of HND cert, my younger brorher still roaming d street wit his 2.1 from unilag whether i get a job wit harliburton or pwC i and u graduates must shake Aso rock, yes i was sucesful in pwC But i must suceed on the street too where graduates roam daily...come october 2011 its gonna be a showdown we cannot continue dis way. join us on facebook ''Nigerian Graduate Showdown''that where d action is now. Mosun joshph NO GOING BACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    mosun joseph, now listen i started dis thread and knew i owe a deadly responsibity to graduates reduced to a property of poverty...my elder brother and sisters still uneployed for over 6years becos of HND cert, my younger brorher still roaming d street wit his 2.1 from unilag whether i get a job wit harliburton or pwC i and u graduates must shake Aso rock, yes i was sucesful in pwC But i must suceed on the street too where graduates roam daily...come october 2011 its gonna be a showdown we cannot continue dis way. join us on facebook ''Nigerian Graduate Showdown''that where d action is now. Mosun joshph NO GOING BACK!!!
    i pray dat u get d job pwc b4 october den i wil b vindicated

mosun joseph; average minded peple like u will stay back and reap where u did not sow but our high spirits will work against u. and those u brainwash AMEN!

Quote Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    mosun joseph; average minded peple like u will stay back and reap where u did not sow but our high spirits will work against u. and those u brainwash AMEN!
    bros,tak am easy 'ewo l' epe'.pls let us respect each other's opinions.am nt d type dat sit down n reap wat i didnt sow dat ws one of d reasons i voted in d last election cos i bliev so mch in ds country.bt many satdown @hom n reap d benefit(i hop u r nt 1of dem).my guy,tak am easy n stop throwin insults.u dnt even knw if we ar nxt door neigbors.

Jak

Kai Guys,both of u are interesting jare but pls do not b personal bcos i know that Mosunjoseph understands wetin dey. He is just want to talk like a Myrtie in disguised. Mosunjo pls be a christian with not only zeal but with understanding.

Is this dead on arrival? I think you should come up with a clear target. State the goals and method of approach to this. I clearly agree something needs to be done and people in high places need to hear, listen and act!

Well, Nigeria is a failed state, but we need to keep on praying for Her. I know that one day everything will be alright. When I read about the World War I and II. I think if the likes of the worl power, Germany, Britain, USSR can be building Ammunition, Aircraft Bomber and Fighter, we too ought to be able to do something. Lets think deeply. We can do without the Government and their wahala.

Greatest upon greatest Nigerian graduates,I hail you all. For weeks now it's been much talk no action. The truth is that Bankole is a saint compared to what most of us will do given same opportunity.
    Very few people here think less about self, how do you intend to make such a plan like this work? I know of a fellow that travelled from UK to go and fight in Libya. When asked why , he said it will be a shame that his people are DYING for his country only for him to stay away in a foreign country all in the name of studying.I think that is what I understand patriotism to be (opinion varies though).
    I wish I am wrong but with what I have seen most guys post here, we still have a very long way to go in Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by ozone republic View Post
    Greatest upon greatest Nigerian graduates,I hail you all. For weeks now it's been much talk no action. The truth is that Bankole is a saint compared to what most of us will do given same opportunity.
    Very few people here think less about self, how do you intend to make such a plan like this work? I know of a fellow that travelled from UK to go and fight in Libya. When asked why , he said it will be a shame that his people are DYING for his country only for him to stay away in a foreign country all in the name of studying.I think that is what I understand patriotism to be (opinion varies though).
    I wish I am wrong but with what I have seen most guys post here, we still have a very long way to go in Nigeria.
    certainly rome was not built in one day.we shall climb d mountain day by day.if we do not get there then d generatn unborn shall curse us.we shall get there step by step

In unity we stand.... If dis house is able to move towards a goal, Our messgae wil get acoss d natn within an hour. But we must be b4 wise b4 som bitter mind among us cease dat opportunity & turn it to another thing we didnt plan for! It requires undastding to be oustding my bros. Let us be wise & plan wel bcos i like dat idea.

join on Facebook ''Nigerian Graduate Showdown'' Its too late to Layback.

@MosunJoseph if i dont blame govt who will i blame. I know if an average nigerian man has the opportunity to be in govt he will steal but take a look at ibori who was arrested, he stole but along side did somethings in the state unlike the present govt.How do u even start a business, where will u get capital, what will u even sell that people are not selling now. Our pastors keep telling us in church that we are children of God, we cannot be poor, we cannot be jobless blahblahblah, why did they take the easy way out to become pastors or are they not been paid. The era of ur time will come has passed, the time is now. Imagine graduates that graduated over 12 yrs ago still unemplyed and waiting for their time, when will it come, when they are 5o? And banks like Access bank will tell u they want graduate of 24yrs. The prayer for the good of the country doesnt seem to God or maybe He is not answering...na today we don dey pray for naija...haba. Its even getting worse, today we now count how many graduates manage to get employed on merit. Am glad we ve started doing something, though we have some Judas in our midst that will never show up. I have posted the page "Nigerian Graduate Showdown" on my facebook page, lets all do that and add more members to the group. Lets keep spreading the word even via media houses. Lets keep mobilising troops. Like @Chibyk said, heads will roll. I ve heard of peaceful protest ending in violence. Where Govt authorities open fire on citizens. We need to be ready in all areas...our mind, pocke, time, etc

We need to be 1 this time around
    Thanks y'all.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast