+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

all unemployed nigerians should please gather at the national assembly gate A on the 24th june 2011.
    please come with the following-
    =proof of university degree
    =nysc
    =birth certificate
    =indigiene certificate (state or local govt)
    =id card...national driver license, national id card or international passport.

registration per state basis commences at 8 am and ends at 12 noon.
    you must be really unemployed, not under employed or self employed.
    poverty must be expressly written on your face.....any show of affluence will get you disqualified.

there after, we elect our leaders, and hold a world press conference denouncing the satanic government in nigeria.

we from there march to the senate president and speakers office, to give them a ten (10) point demand, that must be actualized before the end of june...

are you in?

Am in but in the spirit because am married with children and not any where close to abuja. But i encourage anyone who believes in Nigeria to rise up and make a change and not just to say CHANGE.

Hey!!! I am so happy that Nigerian youths are waking up from there slumber. mmmh nice, i am in and we can make a mark in history if only we choose to...
    I remain Comr. Efe Nosa, lets do more actions and lesser talking. Its time we separate the sheep from the goat, i will be there life, God willing.
    We must put a stop to all this political brouhaha and start writing a new chapter in our history and for the future, if people like Martin Luther King, Mahad Magandi did it, then why cant we.
    Lets us come together as agreed by the posted date and shake those who claim to be the movers and shakers of our time. make them know that we are tired of them sacrificing the future at the alter of their greed, manipulating Nigerian as if she is toy, turning our democracy to an anarchy and looting the treasury as though they have invested so much into it.
    Enough is Enough.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Lets keep updating ourselves.

i suggest we have a more protest becos scanty rallies will not have any meaningful effect...if you are atleast 10,000 graduates for d protest then its better or we wait til october d one million graduate showdown. join on facebook ''Nigerian Graduate Showdown''or follow on twitter 9ja_grad_shdown..

Please am in lagos and i cannot come to abuja because of t/fare. How do we make the impact of this march strongly felt? Can there be a lagos march simultaneously with the abuja march? Where will the venue be for lagos? Let us act as if tomorrow will not come that way they will know we are serious.

Can we make arrangement for media hoses to carry it live? Remember the youths in imo or was it abia that confronted their governor with his scam job and got a refund of their monies? Media houses helped a lot in that struggle. So i suggest channels, nta,and silverbird should be contacted to air it live.

for JESUS ARMY to have joined this struggle then hope is around the corner. HE is one man i have not met yet i have so much respect for him.he is so selfless and yet not arrogant. he is a believer and yet not a fanatic like the ones advocating for sit down dey look option. guy i dey believe you die. i hope you saw my office too at NNPC in warri?because nothing can stop me this time. you called it "arrogant positivism" KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.

God has given us the means to do all the items above and more, Ireland republic has no Natural resources, no good land for Agriculture. They live on insurance, some technology oriented industries and taxi. More than 65% of Irish residence lives on social welfare fund. They enjoy 24 hrs no break power supply. Same goes for most of the EU ... See more nations. we have the means but Greed is our problem. the money being embezzled by Local Government alone not to talk of his councilors is enough to take care of social fund for local government inhabitants. We will introduce modern technology into our power supply, check my second website and see what your toilet waste can do. I have more than 3 trainings on modern electricity generation; I have foreign links many countries willing to invest in Nigeria to improve our industrialization. And many more thanks. Join Femi Babalola movement. Campaign for Confederation where you enjoy the following:

1. Social welfare package weekly for all unemployed youth from age 18years and above
    2. Social welfare package for all unemployed mothers.
    3. Children and Education Allowance monthly for all Nigerian children
    4. Rapid industrialization of all local governments in Nigeria to provide adequate employment for all able bodied men and women.
    5. Disability welfare pay for all disabled men and women to make our streets free of beggars.
    6. Regular uninterrupted power supply in all nooks and crannies of Nigeria to aid business and industrial development.
    7. Re orientation of our security force, and introduction of CCTV in all important locations in our towns, cities and villages for safety of lives and properties.
    8. Compulsory birth and death registration to avoid wastage on Census and Voters registration.
    9. Reintroduction of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) in all our public lives, to curb greed, and corruption, by so doing enough money would be made available for rural and urban development.
    10. Free Compulsory Education or Work training at all levels.
    11. Registration of all works, trade and daily business to enable us know the degree of unemployment. Employment does not end at working in the ministry or factories only. Bricklayers, carpenters, farmers, etc are all employers of labor and minimum wage payment must be applied.
    12. Shared resource control between Federal and Mineral producing states to put an end to militancy in the Niger/Delta region
    13. Compulsory declaration of Assets before employment in the civil service top posts to stop embezzlement.
    14. Rapid promotion of our tourism sector as a source of foreign exchange.
    visit our blog: www.femibabalolamovement.weebly.com or be our fans at facebook: femi babalola 2015 movement

Thank you. Say no to Greedy government. vote possibilities!!!

Let’s feel the IMPACT of the Nigerian youth; we are more blessed than most European nations where our young ones run to for better life. If our resources are well managed, Nigerians would.....

God has given us the means to do all the items above and more, Ireland republic has no Natural resources, no good land for Agriculture. They live on insurance, some technology oriented industries and taxi. More than 65% of Irish residence lives on social welfare fund. They enjoy 24 hrs no break power supply. Same goes for most of the EU ... See more nations. we have the means but Greed is our problem. the money being embezzled by Local Government alone not to talk of his councilors is enough to take care of social fund for local government inhabitants. We will introduce modern technology into our power supply, check my second website and see what your toilet waste can do. I have more than 3 trainings on modern electricity generation; I have foreign links many countries willing to invest in Nigeria to improve our industrialization. And many more thanks Vote possibilities. Join Femi Babalola movement in campaign for Adoption of Confederation in Nigeria. visit www.femibabalolamovement.weebly.com or join us facebook femi babalola 2015 movement

Okay let's all go down on our knees n pray like so many brodas here suggested...pray long and hard....am betting one serious prayer would get hungry and suddenly remember he aint got money to feed then reality would sink in....my point?...heaven helps men who help themselves.. I went for a chevron test....about 7000 youths wer on que for a chevron test...every body wanna work in an oil firm...I even have a friend who graduated from theatre arts...guess what..she wanna work in an oil coy.surely the GOVT has a case to answer,how come all other sectors of the economy seems dormant ,what's the use studying agric economics when you end up battling for an oil amd gas job...whatever happend to the agric sector ...a potential area where a whole lot of jobs can be created ...so we pray right and what....God will come down and ask GEJ to give us all jobs.... good idea...let's do that for another maybe 4 years... A protest is acceptable..with specific demands..for the economy in general...some talk of self employment...I say give us power and a large chunk of unemployed graduates will find something to do..rejuvenate all other sectors of the economy and the number of people struggling for limited oil and gas job offers will crash.... Or maybe we should all be politicians abi... Guys let God be! I stand for prayer but I also stand for playing your part and letting God do the rest....let's march already...maybe a strong statement would make our leaders sit up and actually govern for once!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out!!!!!!
    faithasaboro likes this.

I think that people who do not have important contribution to this matter should not end up discouraging people, our minds are made up and there is no going back, I am positive about this. This is not a matter of carrying gun or weapons, it is called a peaceful protest, to make our leaders realise that it is not easy. We are not begging them for money, we have served our fathers land, went to school, most of us in harsh conditions, just to better our lives and some people will come out here and say we should pray. Are we not tired of praying? abi do U wan God to come down and fight the battle that we are supposed to fight for ourselves? My discouraging brothers sit down make things they pass U by, we are not getting young, everyday that passes means a lot to each and everyone of us. I know they do not give jobs, but they have what it takes to get things done especially in the aspect of POWER. How many of their children know about this site? and we are folding our hands. One man can come out and embezzle 40billion naira and still be smiling and saying that his arrest was dubious. It is only in Nigeria that I see that if U steal billions of naira, the next thing the court will do is to grant U bail for 10million naira, then U go scot free. For God sake what is 10million compared to billion. Na this kind of thing wey youths go hear finish carry gun. To us youths, it seems we feel negleted and aboundoned, isn't it high time we show that we went to school? How can 100,000 people be applying for a job of about 5 positions. Then after traveling up and down U get a discouraging mail that U are unsuccessful, God forbid. I am tired. Guys let us fight for our right. Let us join this forum and get things done by ourselves. Tomorrow, thousands of graduates are finishing service, where is their faith? If U are not interested sit down and watch. Jesus army, I don't think 24th of June is feasible because the NASS are on recess till on the 28 of June, I think we choose another date, that we will match both in Lagos and Abuja especially, if possible other states. Thanks while we think about a feasible date

Issues....!
    I

denizzman, the fact is that we are tired of this situation and we cannot wait any longer, it is high time we vomit. I think U should come to Abj and see things for urself. It is either people are in or out. I am 100% in men. No time to waste, we have given those our leaders enough time to make things right, but they have refused cos of their selfish interest. Pass PIB they say no, Ok give us light, they are draging their feet cos of the profit they get from generator importation. Let us not do, the more we look, the less we see. Calculate how much each of them take home every three months(over 90million naira), then U will know wat we are talking about. Then one idiot will come out on Nigeria station and say that they deserve that kind of pay cos of the research they do. For God sake what kind of useless research. A research of I and NAY. If they give 300 of us the task, we will do those their useless and fruitless research much more better and get better results. They are draging this country backwards, Dimeji that went to Havard and Oxford Universities, I don't know if wat he read in school is Scamming, fraud and money laundering 101. Please I think it is high time we make things right. Join www. nigerianmillionmarch.com, which is going to take place on the 24th of October. Contribute there and share ur opinion. We must put things in order. It is a peaceful protest. In Lagos and Abuja, maybe Port harcout people can as well organise theirselves in Port. Emergency I really do not know how to join ur Nigerian graduate showdown on facebook. This is no time to play. We are graduates, let us be serious

i am provoked! if we can have our way on that day we should demand d shutting down of d national assembly or we graduates replace them, they are gettin paid in millions for nothing!.. i am ready to give any thing it takes even d last drop of my blood we are not smiling at all!

+ Reply
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast