+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

it is good for us not to get personal cos i can feel some discontent.am unemployed but i can never blame my unemployment at the govt.no matter wat there are people who are still making it in this country,people that didnt know or have connection.my philosophy is simple i cant die a failure one day my time will come i cant force it to come.if unemployed graduates can generate 500k to go d uk and sweep gutters then cant he use that to start something.am stepping on toes on the forum and i know but this is the bitter truth.am not discoraging any protest u guys can go ahead but just know if the starter of this thread gets a 160k job this nite u will never read his comment here again.i truly know how u guys feel cos i have deeper experience.the last mantrac test i did i saw my far junior in school so dont think am comfortable.but i know everyone has his time and i will wait.i dont want to sound religious but do u know know abraham didnt receive his promis until after 25yrs,that was d time of god.pls be calm thats my positions.i have spoken.

we blam politicians for not not servin but do u know how many time we discuss salary in this forum.have u ever seen anyone discussing how to make is future work place better on this forum but we can talk of salary.that is how the politican began.the problem is also wit us.i know am stepping on toes.ur tim will com

Not really Mosun Joseph, there are sometimes the real fact must be told. Still ,we will still hold them responsible for the predicaments of this nation. God bless Nigeria

i will recomend this book ' what is to be done by nicolai chernechevsky'. checck it out on amazon website.this book was the origin of the russian revolution in 1917.the revolution started first in the attitude and mind of the people.but my nigerian brothers want to copy egypt and co.pls go and read this book 'the arab mind by dr raphael patai' u will understand the true origin.our loerd jesus christ was also the originator of a non violent revoltion even though the people were lookin 4a warrior as a revoltionary leader.pls read books like this it will help u.also read tthe warrior politics by by robert kaplan u will understand what he called determinism.i cant explain i revolved my mind after readin certain secrets.guys be calm

@Mosunjoseph, I can now see where u'r coming, I want to inform dat sum of us dat support ds move are employed and recieves more or less of 160k but decide to join ds train bcos nigerian graduate are negleted. How can sum1 d end evy mnth goes home wit 15million while its citizens suffers.

Thus, Some books we read affect us either positively or negetively, Do U know dat sum pple believe dat God,heaven,hail etc does not exist? I don't want to believe dat u'r dat kind of student a lectural will fail serval times n within U, U knows dat u passed his course but goes ahead to say sumday God will come 4rm heaven to ask d lectural y he's failing U, without u acting.
    I solicit u stop posting any tin on ds thread since u don't hv any meaningful thing to post.

@mosunjoseph, sincerely speaking , I still dont know the rationale behind ur reasoning.May be you dont have a practical experience of what it is to be unemployed without anybody to depend on even for a sachet pure water.Many unemployed graduates see basic necessities of life as luxuries; u are invited for aptitude test but u need to borrow transport fare, guess how much #500,a square is not certain per day not to talk of two,u cant attend occasion just bcos u dont have what to wear,u shy to remove ur mobile phone in the pubic just bcos it does not befit ur status etc. If u dont face any of the ordeals listed above regularly,u are not truly unemployed so cant really know what it takes...guys dey suffer 4 naija o.
    O

Sometin serious & brave has 2 be done & fast too.

'm with u guys but their should be a better medium for mr. president to hear us. we all cannot come from different state to aso rock for the agitation. their should be delegates representing us. lets go clear the air in the villa saying WE WANT TO SEE HIS EXCELLENCY URGENTLY. GEJ is a peaceful and reasonable person and he will certainly do something about it
    d

Quote Originally Posted by POSSIBILITY View Post
    @mosunjoseph, sincerely speaking , I still dont know the rationale behind ur reasoning.May be you dont have a practical experience of what it is to be unemployed without anybody to depend on even for a sachet pure water.Many unemployed graduates see basic necessities of life as luxuries; u are invited for aptitude test but u need to borrow transport fare, guess how much #500,a square is not certain per day not to talk of two,u cant attend occasion just bcos u dont have what to wear,u shy to remove ur mobile phone in the pubic just bcos it does not befit ur status etc. If u dont face any of the ordeals listed above regularly,u are not truly unemployed so cant really know what it takes...guys dey suffer 4 naija o.
    unfotunately u guys think am against ur idea.god knows am nt,i just have a different dimension to it.that was y i talked about the revolution of jesus christ who deliverd the nation of israel and the whole world by teaching the people about how to revolve their mind,that is where revolution starts.once that has been acheived the outward will flow out automatically.it pains me that we dont see this point.i cant 4get how people use to shoot n kill 4common SUG elections in the univesity so why are we blaming politician when they do the same.i also remember how a CLO was almost punished for stealing corpers money.it is the youth of one generation ago that are the leaders today.the more i talk the more toes i step.just like i said am unemployed too and my situation is mor critical than some of u but dont lets get personal.i so much believe i cant die a poor man cos of my faith in god and i have learnt to give thanks in my deepest depression.guys also know that there is a difference between unemployment and joblessnes.though am unemployed am not jobless.

i think we should form a reasonable Union to dis Unemployed issues.for me each STATE should have their own COORDINATOR,AFTER that, they we now have NATIONAL BODY'S.IN my own state i will be the coordinator.i ready for this peaceful protests that will take effect on TUESDAY 04/10/2011.

i think we should form a reasonable Union to dis Unemployed issues.for me each STATES should have their own COORDINATOR'S,AFTER that, a NATIONAL BODY'S we be there for them.IN my own state i will be the coordinator.i ready for this peaceful protests that will take effect on TUESDAY 04/10/2011.

I will still ask again n again,wat if d peaceful protest fails,wats next?can d govt employ evrybody?i realised long tym ago dat it actually takes much energy tinkin abt a problem than findin a solution,wit al due respect some of us r not ready to work but want to earn big money,their is no job dat is demeaning as long as it legal,hw many of u hv taught in private skuls as Nce holders witout looking at d pay?or sec adm worked as office clerks witout lookin at d pay?,d list goes on n on,am not against aiming 4 d skies while gazing at d moon,but lets start wit self evaluation,lets look inwards.@mosun guy even though i dont knw u i can feel u xperienced d bitter pills of unemployment n has outgrown it lyk.dis is my naijeria,am not a mismatch,those policians dat we r mentioning once passed thru situation lyk dis,even dey can mk their way,then i SON of the Most HIGH GOD will mk it HIS,May His peace n wisdom oversee dis peaceful process.

OUR UNBORN KIDS WAITING TO BREATHE IS AT HIGH RISK OF THIS OUR NATIONAL PREDICAMENT. CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK, ''Nigerian graduate showdown''or www.nigerinmillionmarch.com.., to join forces. No going back!!!

+ Reply
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast