+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

If you are ok,fine thats you.but others have not had such chance.the country is making things difficult for graduates to survive.millions of graduates are being produced yearly with no jobs.where are we heading?each politician will promise us this,promise us that,but at the end back to zero level.before a vaccancy is advertised,someone has already been primed for the position.this is bad for a country like ours,we have the money,manpower etc but our leaders are breaking us.we have to let them know that we are fade up with all their rhetorics.i surpport the peacefull protest.

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siesy View Post
    @nnamdo you are deficient in accessing the feasibility of answers to challenges. You wont get far in life at all. That's for sure!
    #siesy# what is ur problem? wat do u mean by someone wont get far in life...dis is d height of it, u are becomin a nuisance in this thread i started dis thread and i never want 2 see ur post here again, pls keep off..ur opinion dont count, they are childish i doubt u are a graduate.

@nnamdo you are deficient in accessing the feasibility of answers to challenges. You wont get far in life at all. That's for sure!
    #siesy# what is ur problem? wat do u mean by someone wont get far in life...dis is d height of it, u are becomin a nuisance in this thread i started dis thread and i never want 2 see ur post here again, pls keep off..ur opinion dont count, they are childish i doubt u are a graduate. u are a disgrace to all holders of that certificate!

Siesy i just read ur comments and saw dat u'r d kind of person dat seek attention. Look not everybody u see here is unemployed. K? U don't tell me what are reasonable questions given d present economic state. "y do u chose a career in total and not shell or mobile?" y would someone ask a fresh grad dat quest. If d interviewee had experience in shell or mobile den it's a perfect quest. K? Look d way u sound here shows u'v not been to up to 3 interviews.

Siesy u'l get more of dat attention u seek once u leave ur mama house and go huzzling. 'Last Born'!! I doubt if u'r a grad. If u'r not some sch r still selling post-ume scratch cards or better still u can e-transact it online. U sound like u just finished mummy food and are going to bed to wake u early on ur bed, visit goal.com. Get into d kitchen to eat beans and plantain ur mum prepared. Shame on u! Men r reasoning and u r blabbing. Infact we demand ur appologies or remain quiet on dis thread!

@siesy, I don't really know what to say to you, I really wonder if U are a graduate or U just passed through school. U are one of the people encouraging the negative attitude of our leaders. Mind U most of us here have one or two things we are doing to keep body and soul together. Mind U also even with 2:1, I still find it difficult to build my career and U think it is funny sey? U are a discourager and I suggest that U don't put up any write up, sit down there and be waiting for people to fight for U so that U can come and enjoy (that is the way most people think and that is why they do not see results). I don tire to dey write test. Naija guys please lets forge ahead with our peaceful protest, but I just feel 1st of October is a very dangerous day (cos of last year bomb blast). Wat do you people think? I believe we should carry out a peaceful protest with a green or white cardboard sheet and a green or white shirt, to make them believe that it is a peaceful protest and we do not intend to hurt anyone. Let us co-operate here and do things with one mind abeg. October is by the corner and we are still laying insults on ourself here, instead of planning. We need positive suggestion so that things can be done accord. If there is any reply. please let the house know. Take care

So i am deficient in finding answers to problems, well if you're such a genius what the hell are you doing here? why are you still unemployed? it is either you are naive, ignorant of what is happening in this country, mischievous or you must be one of the bad eggs that is giving us problems in this country.

You called the purpose of this noble action 'insane'. Well time will tell,just remember the part you played in the whole process.

As for your comment on me not getting far in life,i am sorry to disappoint you, you no be Baba God.

One more thing, if this our little write ups could make president Jonathan set aside N50 billion to tackle unemployment, force the senate to debate on it for once, direct the honorable minister into making plans to renovate and build more refineries etc, definitely this protest which you referred to as insane will go a long way to force our leaders to act instantly on their promises. One way or another, transformation will come into this country. I repeat again "remember the part you played"
    I

lol as if I have to convince this tozo of my academic status.

Yall lack the ability to reason out a write up. So I'm not surprised the crux of my input was missed, despite being glaring.

@emergency don't put up any comment here till you tell me those Stupid Questions you claim HR asks. Well, unless you are not sure of your ignorant self.

@nnamdo you've finally found your manners. I'm still impressed with your tone.
    About my saying you'll not go far in life, didn't you tell me that prior?

But the most stupid of them all is @kafox. Your dumbness is awesome. Imagine the total/shell illustration. Dude you are stuck in 1999. Definitely do not deserve to be on the internet. So you mean you don't research on coys and their competition before going for their interviews? Or since your HOD didn't tell you that in school, you think it's irrelevant? It's a pity. Your ignorance is epic! I'll refrain from bringing your mom in to this for now. After all, it's not her fault.
    I like people like you tho. I'll be glad if for my next interview, 90% of the interviewees are like @kafox and @emergency.

Clowns go back and extract the crux of my input. A normal person will know that's a smart thing to do.

@Iyke!! @Iyke!! Take time!

@Siesy: na whao, free men nah. Firstly, I don't think any interview question is stupid, they are all form of accessment. No doubt the country's unemployment situation is growing worse and I don't wanna think anyone here is instigating violence but it's a pity the only language our government understand is violence taking a cue from recent happenings withing the country. I support the protest as far as it is a peaceful one. One love.

@heleex. That's a good one

Its high u kept ur mouth shot seisy. Stop being a nerd.

@siesy, you're quick to judge people, insult people. You called us clowns and dumps and now you're talking about input. Your attitude towards people is a complete joke. Can't you see how others who have different opinions on this thread convey their observations. Even if you have important information to pass across, the way and manner you go about it is completely unacceptable.

That's why i said with your current mentality, you won't go far in life not that you'll not go far in life. It is conditional.
    I

+ Reply
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast