+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Siesy's just a jobless rat who does not think b4 he speaks. Like i said Dumb, not all u c here are jobless like u. Some'r working with highly placed firms. Aiit? Just look at d 'time' some drop deir comments. U'l get to know it's either they'r abt going to bed or gettingg up from bed. Dont always open ur aching teeth to expose ur infant life. I doubt if u have been to ur NYSC. If u have, u'r even worse and sorry for dat. I guess u dont have any planned schedule for the day. Even if u do, it wont be anything other than chatting on d web. May be in the Cyber Cafe. After all, mummy has given u money cos u said u'r going to search for job openings. Anyway d highest rep ur kind of person can ever get in ur lifetime's attracting ppl's attention to urself in a -ve way which u'r doing now. But pity me, too late, i just realized we all in dis thread'v been busy looking at d toddler u r with very very low placed esteem instead facing the real business here. U dont even qualify to be an office assistant to some guys here. Dat, my boy, will be my last word for u. Regards.

I'm compelled by the tone of Siesy to comment here. Let's agree that he's utilizing his freedom of expression. Even though such freedom is abused when foul languages are used on ppl as he's doing.
    For instance, saying somebody is STUPID, DUMB, etc. This is too bad especially to fellows. And this tells much abt his interpersonal skills and approach to teamwork, two most important attributes required in all walks of life nowadays.

@all. For progress sake, pls let IGNORE ALL his previous and future posts here. Let's pretend his post is robotic. Just scroll over without even scanning or skipping it. IGNORE I mean TOTALLY.
    This is necessary for progress sake, PLEEEEEASE. I can prostrate for u all to ignore him. Thanks (in advance) for doing that.

On the main planned necessary protest, I share Iyke's view. Protest on Oct 1st connotes violence. Wearing green and/or white is very acceptable by me. It represents peace.

@nnamdo I only asked for those Stupid Questions. Go and check the reply you gave.

Then on d location, I'll suggest that it's planned such that it takes place in all states or d 6 geo-political zones simultaneously. Or at least, in Abuja&Lagos concurrently.

They've got no plan 4 us except we cry out.

Our voices must be HEARD!
    PEACEFUL pls!

If we fight (PEACEFULLY protest) we may WIN. But if we don't, we've already lost. One love

@kafox is clearly struggling with his diction and use of English. Your posts are terrible. Obviously managed to get through school.
    Anyway, I won't bother acquainting you how BB works. You don't own one, guess your coy isn't highly placed afterall.

From your tone, I think your mom is late.

You are hilarious. And umm what write up made you feel I'm job hunting? You attended one of those mushroom schools that's for sure.
    "that my boy will be my last word for you". That one cracked me up the most. I bet you feel you made a lot of sense. Wow!

I understand why you want to have a violent demonstration. Clearly you can't use your brain.
    Any team with you in it, is the loosing team my friend.

For those that want to antagonize me, I only asked a simple question and these guys thought they could bully me out. They should have been more respectful of other inputs. They should have been smarter.

@ 18 pages one would expect that substance is being discussed here. Yet a deeper look will confirm that Nigeria has and will never lose its unusually high population of comedians. The proponents of this planned protest or circus parade (selfish as they obviously are) will never fail to remind us that castles can actually be built in the air, with really crass foundations.

With special reference to those hoping to emerge as leaders of this circus group - please, the Arab Spring was based on people's dissatisfaction with the government. The main motives were and still are cataclysmic political change (not some disgruntled quest for an ideal Shell type job). I make this post daring any of you to attack the issue and not the person (stop attacking Siesy, Siesy are you there?). And the issue remains: "IF YOU HAD A JOB PAYING AS MUCH AS N500+ MONTHLY AND ARE COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO HANDLE LIFE'S DAILY CHALLENGES WOULD YOU BE PUSHING FOR A PROTEST".

The response to criticism is embarrassing. And for intending protest leaders I expected a level of moderation when posting replies. The spontaneity of your comments shows how disorganized you are. And I dare you all to challenge yourselves on how you would handle Nigeria's most pressing issues?

Lastly, and as you begin to prepare your careless remarks, as a way of showing your dissatisfaction with the system; stop applying to job postings and if you already did so in the past, ignore any invitations for tests or interviews.

I grin as I imagine your feelings of self-guilt with respect to that last sentence.

Waiting....eagerly!!!

@heleex and @obinna-J. Nice one

na wah for una..."supposed graduates" exchanging words like dis..it is very pathetic..we should be talkin about how to surge forward and not dragging this movement back...anyways emergence let us know wat d strategies are ,date,venue for diffrnt locations early enuf so as to stat making arrangements on how to get to various locations..color of wat to wear..i want to encourage u to be strong,forget dos lousy posts as dey are distractions.what is ahead is greater,let it be ur driving force..we can do it and we will do it...our voice must be heard...

Quote Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    @mosun joseph, now let we warn u frankly i dont want 2 ever see ur post on this thread anymore cos any time i read ur post i rain curses on u and more from graduates; u are a sell-out just keep off! your opinion here do not count. Thank u.
    u r rainin curses on me @emergency...u realy dnt knw me dat am a blesd man 4lif job or no job so dnt waste ur tim.bt mind u,we al av d right 2expres ourslv.@siesy, pls tak it easy u r too insultive.am d 1st 2opose ds protest.dey av atackd me d way dey r doin 2u.bt its tim 2leav ds guys,dey wil learn.dey ar lukin 4job in oil coy.dey want enablin enviroment b4 dey knw wat 2do.pls leav dem.cnt u c hw disorganisd dey r?stop distractin dem.let dem go ahead.dey wil learn.pls if u cnt suport ds guys anymr dnt dscourage dem.we shal raise ds thread afta d protest.i wish u goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by sleeklynn View Post
    na wah for una..."supposed graduates" exchanging words like dis..it is very pathetic..we should be talkin about how to surge forward and not dragging this movement back...anyways emergence let us know wat d strategies are ,date,venue for diffrnt locations early enuf so as to stat making arrangements on how to get to various locations..color of wat to wear..i want to encourage u to be strong,forget dos lousy posts as dey are distractions.what is ahead is greater,let it be ur driving force..we can do it and we will do it...our voice must be heard...
    Sleeklynn,thank you Jare, replying them is a waste of time, Iyke suggested 24th October instead of first as a result of what happened time. I think 24th is okay. As for venue; Lagos and Abuja should be our focus as they are 2 power places in this country.
    I

Too many exchange of bad languauges, that isn't the way forward. I can sense that so many people here allow their emotions to control their thoughts. Please, let your head do the thinking and don't allow your emotions push you around. Try to reason and act positively, forget about insulting each other and champion the way forward.

i understand your feelings my brother but the reality is that there are other avenues of reacting to this issue. believe me the nigerian military and police are not democratically and socially trained like the one's we see on telly in the developed countries they will not be able to understand the reasons for the demonstration ,should there be one. Abeg no kill your self o
    Great men dont wear Gold scratch them you will see that they are made of Gold.

My good people, I hail!!! First things first...I am Chagrined at the way brothers have been insultingthemselves here...this is WRONG. Siesy...u made some very salient points. Including but nt limited to the issue of the3 questions posted as inappropriate, only the first was inappropriate…the othertwo are questions pertinent. A company’s HR can ask you why you chose theircompany in lieu of their competitors etc. Siesy you should apologise to theseguys – even though you made several insightful inputs to the topic (if all hisantagonists go through his posts without bias, u’ll see that the dude is quiteintelligent), you have been quite saucy. And all those that have misconstruedand insulted siesy should likewise apologise to him. I do not support violenceas a means of going about this, but then this is a catch-22 situation…Even the Israeliteshad to fight wars to possess their possession. Our government should wake up toher responsibilities!!! A peaceful rally should suffice. Enough said I do notadvocate violence. Please house lets stop insulting ourselves!!! Thank you all...

+ Reply
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast