+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

Re: Nigerian graduates enough is enough it is unbearable!!

@mosun joseph, now let we warn u frankly i dont want 2 ever see ur post on this thread anymore cos any time i read ur post i rain curses on u and more from graduates; u are a sell-out just keep off! your opinion here do not count. Thank u.

@mosun joseph. It's a pity dat u sound dis way. Ppl like Emergency are rarely found in d world. They'r more concerned wit d well being of ppl dan demselves. Mandela, Zik etc. Even in d bible, God used revolutions to dethrone wicked kings. Same thing is happening around d world now such as in d middle east. So please dont discourage anyone for d outcome'l benefit ppl like u more. K?

Wow...inflammatory

By inflammatory, I refer to this thread. It should give you the urge to come out and do something about the situation right? But Nigerians have never been known to "go all in" for their rights. Even when they have a pioneer. We just relax and let the leaders do what they like. We complain but we never contend against them. We lament but we never go all out to protest.

October 1st. Something should be done.

@emergency U still haven't told me the Stupid Questions HOUR asks.

HOUR = HR *Auto correct

Hey guys! Out for quite a while. I realised you guys are still hell bent on this 'storm Aso Rock' of a thing. Commendable that you are taking action. Have you weighed the cost? Heroism that only waisted lives and achieve nothing makes no sense. I read that you'll beat up security men, slap HRs etc. Don't make me laugh. Those could be my father or somebody's else' father among us.
    Foolish or no foolish question in an interview, answer it.
    @emergency, in as much as it is noble a cause, you go about it with respect and dignity. Somebody cited Mandela and co, how they achieved what they achieved-Check history- not with violence like the one you are proposing.
    By the time, we start beating up security men, slapping HRs etc, we ceased to be graduate. We become hoodlums and branded as such. And pray that the real hoodlums don't hijack the day from us.
    There is a tactical error in our strategy; Being on the net strategising is a flaw. It would not be a magic when that day comes and you see soldiers everywhere with a 'shoot-at-sight' order. Or before that day you get picked up by security forces. The message is 'walls have ears'.
    You cannot achieve a meaningful impact without the support of pressure groups- I keep saying this.
    I will not discourage you but you should take note. One love!!

Hey guys! Out for quite a while. I realised you guys are still hell bent on this 'storm Aso Rock' of a thing. Commendable that you are taking action. Have you weighed the cost? Heroism that only waisted lives and achieve nothing makes no sense. I read that you'll beat up security men, slap HRs etc. Don't make me laugh. Those could be the fathers of some of us.
    Foolish or no foolish question in an interview, answer it. You were fortunate to be called for it, many never made it.
    @emergency, in as much as it is noble a cause, you go about it with respect and dignity. Somebody cited Mandela and co, how they achieved what they achieved-Check history- not with violence like the one you are proposing.
    By the time, we start beating up security men, slapping HRs etc, we ceased to be graduates. We become hoodlums and branded as such. And pray that the real hoodlums don't hijack the day from us.
    There is a tactical error in our strategy; Being on the net strategising is a flaw. It would not be a magic when that day comes and you see soldiers everywhere with a 'shoot-at-sight' order. Or before that day you get picked up by security forces. The message is 'walls have ears'. They are everywhere.
    You cannot achieve a meaningful impact without the support of pressure groups- I keep saying this. If you fail they blame you for not involving them, then, they keep fighting to bring you out of jail. Strike the shepherd and the sheeps scatter comes into play.
    I will not discourage you but you should take note. One love!!

k e-diamond. Nobody's talking about carrying guns n beating up security men. He only said dat if we do not react, it'l get to a point in future where security men would be beaten up. K? We'r only talking abt matching down in peaceful demonstration to d eagle square. There's never been an oct 1st where abuja's not flooded wit soldiers. We'l match past soldiers and dey'l never shoot anybody. Al dey can do's spray tear gas. By d time dey c young ppl in white, their independence party wil b suspended. Who says Mandela's revolution did not involve blood shed? However, ours wont.

If you people are suggesting Eagle's square, what of people from other states like Lagos, Port, etc. are they not going to be involved or does it mean they are coming all the way to Abuja for the protest?. Well I just noticed that the people in Abj are not even encouraging me. I tire 4 Naija youths. Please nobody is going to be hurt, we are all graduates and we know how to organise ourselves. Please let us bring out our minds to do this.

Enough is enough. They should remove immunity clause 4rm our so called leaders,be you governor or president so that if any one defaults he will be judged which may result to impeachment depending on d gravity of d offence.They should put the right of every Nigerian youths into the constitution. Imagine in London there's riot as in protest by their youths,why can't we do the same so that the international body will hear our cry...Our job is our right. Let there be equity and justice. The life of every citizen must be protected.If any Army or police or be u who shoot any citizen weda by accidental discharge or not u must go to jail immediately.Let there life security.Innocent Nigerians die for notin sake yet d perpetrator goes scott free.Enough of all these mess. Ghana is not beta dan us but they ar living in peace and wasking stronger in development.Oh no. Nigerians lets take d bull by d horn n com out in mass as wen we ar invited 4a job test,and speak in one mind for the world to hear our voices. I'll Rather Bomb Aso Rock Than Have My Children As Slaves (A warning to leaders marked by the beast)

This dude @emergency should tell me the Stupid Questions HR asks. It'll say a lot about his attitude to get a job in the first place.

Siesy d questions r like : how much deposit wil u get for us from ur uncles if we employ u?; y do u choose a career in Total and not Shell or ExxonMobil?; If u say u r not ok wif ur current job, what efforts have u made to change ur career?

+ Reply
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast