+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

For all those that made it this year, congrats. @Gthermal,thanks for all the information you've been sharing. Would you however advice us to contact Univation now that we've not been contacted? I would also appreciate an answer on the accomodation,stipend,and job situations. @Prospective scholars. I would advice that you get the past question,know your area of strength n prepare in that line. U can mail me on [email protected] so i can send some questions n share my own approach to it. IN ALL THINGS DON'T BE TOO ANXIOUS, JUST TRUST IT TO GOD. It works.
    Nobody knows what is best for you except one person YOU!!!!!!!!Follow ur dreams till d end.......

Guys I need to know how to go about it. I think i'm hearing about it for the first time this year

Hi Gthermal,
    Thanks so much for the rich info.Please I would very much appreciate if you could post your e-mail or send to mine- [email protected].I want to find out things regarding admissions into top uk schools
    Thanks a lot and God bless u.
    IN GOD I TRUST

Hello Gthermal,

Thank you so much for the rich information you have been supplying, it is truly appreciated. However, I contacted UNIVATION as you advised but was told to contact PTDF about the course and the school PTDF has choosen for me, that he is not in the position to release such information.

Is it usually like this?

pls house, any info on wen the next one is coming up. i narrowly missed this one. congrats to those that made it. thanks

Abeg fellas.,help me wit ur materials..I'v 2002 only..But i need more so as 2 work on myself pls send any matrl u'v 2my box [email protected] very grateful in anticipatn of ur help..Thanks sucesful winners!

@G.Thermal, Thanks to you. I love the way ou appreciated our country. May God be with you in your exams so that you come out top of class.
    To our new scholars please try and get some contacts of some of our naija men already doing the programme like G.Thermal so that you can get help once you get to the UK.
    I pray for those of us still waiting to participate this year. Jesus is alive forever.
    With God all things are possible

G Thermal pls can i hav ur e-mail i hav questions on d requirements 4 d test,1. can someone wit 2.2 G .P Apply?2. my schl transcript and certificate is still not ready ,come oct can i still b able 2 write d exam witout this ?3. Irarely see geophysics in this prog is it a bad idea 2 choose it or people dont pass it or what?pls reply God Bless.
    @#&

@Nwogu2009,

* people with 2.2 can apply
    * your transcript need to be ready b4 deadline of the form submission.
    * To be on the safe side, you need to include everything required to be eligible.
    * For more info, visit PTDF website.

Pls how was the info of the school candidates are being offered admission known?
    anybody with right info shd let d house know.

@ Any comment on Triple E's experience?
    How is PTDF contacted for this info?

u dont really need transcript, as i know sb that was shortlisted and got the scholarship without the transcript, but after the award he was asked to send his transcript,so idont think transcript is reaally a criteria, u can apply with out a traascript ,so guys all thebest

Quote Originally Posted by de-wise
    I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG CONGRAT TO ALL IN THE HOUSE WHO MADE IT IN THE LAST CONCLUDED 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC & PHD TEST ON JANUARY 31ST 2009.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

MAY THE LORD WHO HAS DONE IT FOR EVERYONE OF YOU (INCLUDING MYSELF) DO SAME FOR ALL WHO ARE GEARING UP FOR NEXT YEAR.

I MUST CONFERS HERE THAT IT WAS REALLY THE INTERVENTION OF GOD THAT SAW ME THROUGH.

I DID NOT EVEN FINISH MUCH OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED, COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT IN THIS COUNTRY SO MANY THINGS ARE DONE AT THE LEVEL OF [b]"MAN-NO-MAN".[/b

SINCE I KNEW NO SENATOR, MINISTER, ETC, BUT GOD. I TRUSTED IN HIM AND AS IT PLEASED HIM, MY NAME WAS SHORTLISTED. SO MANY ARE MAKING IT, WITHOUT HUMAN'S HELP!

IF YOU'RE STILL HOPING, BELEIVE IN GOD AND DEFINTELY ONE DAY, NOT LONG FROM NOW, YOU SHALL ALSO BE SMILING. JUST A STEP AHEAD!!

FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT, I WANT TO SUGGEST THAT WE SHOULD TRY TO KEEP OTHER UPDATED ON THE LATEST INFO.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, IT SHALL BE APPRECIATED.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

GOD DEY.......!!!

PLS CAN ANYONE IN THE HOUSE ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT GOT ADMISSION INTO PETROLEUM GEOSCIENCES HINT US THAT ARE GOING TO APPLY THIS YEAR ON WHAT THEIR QUESTIONS LOOK LIKE .

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS AS U REPLY.

dont really understand the scholar....pls explain beta

+ Reply
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast