Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

yes, dey were contacted via email,any info will be highly appreciated

congrats ooohh!
    ...b d best u can b

@ de-wise, pls explain to me in full details. is this scholarship for only engineering graduates or wat cos i wish to do masters in HUman resource mgt in Uni of manchester.
    and pls wen is another scholarship programme going to start, i need to apply for it.
    i will appreciate ur response

Quote Originally Posted by adeypeter
    I have attached the imperial list in my previous post
    @ Adeypeter,
    Good job! kudos!!
    Any info for others whose name did not appear on the Imperial list you attached
    or
    Any clue on how to get this info for other universities?

Quote Originally Posted by kass123
    @ de-wise, pls explain to me in full details. is this scholarship for only engineering graduates or wat cos i wish to do masters in HUman resource mgt in Uni of manchester.
    and pls wen is another scholarship programme going to start, i need to apply for it.
    i will appreciate ur response
    @ Kass123,
    Click on this link for more info:http://www.ptdf.gov.ng

The next scholarship form will be out by October this year. you need to get yourself prepared.

please does anybody know what usually follow PTDF scholars after the MSc/PhD programme? From previous scholars.
    Is it mandatory, they must come back to Naija? Any that secured jod in UK? What does PTDF do for their Scholars?
    Share your experience, knowledge.

good day all. please i'd like to know where the imperial list was gotten from and if tyhe courses given to you by ptdf is final. this is becos i was given scholarship on applied instrumentation and control engineering, which was my first choice. but to my suprise, i was contacted by dundee university thaat i had been given conditional admission in energy studies my third choice when i filled the form. id also like to know if there are other instrumentation engineers in the house snd if they have been contacted by any school in the uk , especially dundee university. as a matter of fact, without mincing words, i am not too happy cos the course module talks about the economic evaluation of energy to a nation rather the engineering aspect of energy solutions. so house please i will be glad if you can get to answer my questions. thanks and one love.
    everybody has a story to tell,<br />All we have to do is listen.<br />Cos if we do&#39;nt give an ear,<br />We&#39;ll never know what we&#39;re missing.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    To all of u that made it for this years Scholarship moves.The God that did it for u'all will do it for me especially as I start geting ready for this years own.
    Please any of u with relevant info on how to prepare for this test adequately shuld pls inform me on

[email protected].

Any past questions would be great. 1luv
    Meet with Dv

hw we go apply 4 this program pls

GOD BLESS YOU
    God is love

SAMMIE77 WHATS UP, THANKS 4 U ASSISTANCE THAT ENABLED ME GET DIS SCHOLARSHIP. DIS'S UR MAN FROM INTERCON BANK.

I LEARNT PTDF IS JUST GIVIN PEOPLE COURSES THEY DID NOT APPLY FOR. ANYBODY HEARD OF THAT

Hello fellows in the house. I am so happy for the beneficiaries of the last PTDF scholarship award . I am happy to see the name of one of the guru's of geology dept of FUTO in the Petroleum Geosciences, Imperial selection. Thank God for u guys. Also pray for us waiting for this year's program. Big UP guys!!!!!!
    With God all things are possible

Hey Guys.....Congrats to all that made the PTDF OSS.....to those who didn't make it, just keep moving cos u ar just that next step away from ur dreams.
    well the UNIVATION in RGU runs the PTDF OSS in the UK on behalf of PTDF NAIJA.
    They are currently in the process of securing admissions for those who didn't have any hitherto.
    These admissions may be in any university in the UK.......and may be for courses that are slightly different from ur original application.........This is because the PTDF NAIJA decides the courses for awardees who do not have any offer before writing the test.
    I also think that they have started securing acceptances for candidates who had admission offers.
    PTDF does not accept any change of course........and for such you must go for the course they have secured for you.
    There's going to be an induction programm at Abuja once the admission process issue is concluded.

Cheers!

Hi every one that made it i wish u all the best in life

+ Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast