+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Quote Originally Posted by de-wise
    please does anybody know what usually follow PTDF scholars after the MSc/PhD programme? From previous scholars.
    Is it mandatory, they must come back to Naija? Any that secured jod in UK? What does PTDF do for their Scholars?
    Share your experience, knowledge.
    Hi, well, I was once a PTDF scholar and I have read all that you guys have been posting. I'm happy for all who have gotten the scholarship but you need to brace up for what is ahead, gone are the rossy days of PTDF and i didn't even meet it. The economic climate out here is not encouraging but that does not say God does not favour His own. Hopefully by the time you guys finish your program the economic melt down will have eased and things should look brighter. If you would realy want to know more send me a private email [email protected] but i'll suggest you just enjoy the opportunity you have ahead first... when you get to the next bridge then start planning on how to cross it.
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.<br />Quoted by my godfather - A. Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by G.Thermal
    Hey! Congrats to all the new PTDF OSS Scholars. I thank God Almighty for your victory. I am a current PTDF OSS (MSc) scholar in England. The next step is an induction programme that will come up first week in August. You don't have to bother yourselves about anything. PTDF is going to handle everything excellently. For now, the best thing you can do is to study your course modules (if you already have them), then try to brush through areas you seem to have forgotten. The one year is not always enough to begin from the basics again. The earlier you settle with your studies the better for you. The educational system over here is very different from ours. It is highly IT based and more industry relevant. If you are not computer literate, make sure you start helping yourselves by learning basic use of the computer, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc). MATLAB would be helpful if you already have the basic knowledge. Most times, asessments are done based on assignments than exams (depends on the institution). One thing is certain, CRAMMING doesnt work over here o. PTDF wouldnt bond you. It is your choice to stay back in the UK or return to your Fatherland Nigeria at the end of your studies. I pray you return, because it is the better choice. Our God blessed country (Nigeria) is far better than the Western countries. I wish you all the very best. Congrats to you all once again! May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless you all. GET TO KNOW JESUS TODAY. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY, THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND. JESUS IS LORD.
    Not exactly right as per PTDF not bonding you, it's part of the contract you sign and a requirement for the UK embassy to offer you a visa. try getting a Tier 1 pbs permit and see what the outcome will be...
    Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.<br />Quoted by my godfather - A. Einstein

HELLO GUYS,

I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE INDUCTIO WILL COMMENCE ON 19TH JULY, 2009. I WAS AT THE PTDF OFFICE IN ABUJA YESTERDAY WHERE I MET WITH A MEMEBER OF THE TRAINING PERSONNEL.

SO SEE U ALL AT INDUCTION.
    &quot;That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish&quot;

please can u truly confirm that the induction is July 19. will it be published in the newspapers. how do we all know. please reply. and how many days is the induction? thanks

@ Kangaro2,
    It's like you're still doubting although kaybow stated he confirms the date.

House, if there is any contrary view to what Kaybow has posted should let the house know.

Anybody close to PTDF could as well clarify the air on the induction date.

Previous PTDF scholars could as well help to explain how PTDF contact candidate for induction....thru e-mail, textmessage, publication on national dailies/website, courier service, etc..

Your earlier post would be appreciated.

the information about the induction will aid me to decide when to resign.

GUY'S I RELIABLY TOLD U THAT D INDUCTION WAS COMING UP FROM 19TH TO 26TH AND U GUYS WERE STIL DOUBTING ME.

SOMEONE ELSE HAS CONFIRMED IT. HOPE U R SATISFIED NOW.

VERY SURE OF THE DATE. A FRIEND EVEN CALLED SAMMY(UNIVATION) AND HE(SAMMY) WAS ALSO AWARE THAT THE INDUCTION WAS GOING TO COME UP MID NXT MONTH.

JUST GET READY 4 A 5-STAR VIP TREATMENT 4 ONE WEEK(BUFFET AND THE REST)

THANK GOD 4 THIS OPPORTUNITY.

MAY MIKE JACKS SOUL ALSO REST IN PEACE.

HE WAS MY BEST SINGER

ska

Alright, I now believe that the induction is 19th. Since it is a bit earlier than usual, could it be that the trip itself is going to be earlier.... as in Aug and not Sept? Anybody with info on this should pls let the house know so that one can be adequately prepared. kaybow how far? thanks for the info on the date.

Hello,

Thanks for the info on the induction date.

Could anybody confirm how & when we would be contacted. This is very important so as to be on the look-out.

Any info on this is welcome

how do get ptdf questions in elect/ elect and wen is the next exam and how do i get the registration form. pls expecting ur reply my email is [email protected]. tanx

@de-wise, I dont really have any info abt d mode of contact, but i do believe dat dey have everyones email addy, phone etc. I dont believe it will be advertised in the papers because i have not come across such an advert for induction.My advise check your mail and the ptdf website frequently.
    &quot;That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish&quot;

does any body have the numberor email of ptdf , i really need to contact dem,ur respons will be greatly appreciate

Pls advice, which one is better PTDF (Advance Computing) or Erasmus Mundus Scholarship (Photonics)

+ Reply
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast