+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

dear Kay bow, pls i am still expecting your reply to my question on the means thru which we shall be contacted for the induction. tks God bless.
    thanks for keeping us updated.

one of the 2008/2009 beneficiaries told me that the invitation for induction was published on the national dailies.
    I hope the same means would be employ this time around.
    If any person has more info on this shd update the house.

Hello house,
    How has it been with y'all? Do you know that some of us might be resuming in January due to the fact that we didnt get placement in Imperial and had to apply to another school? Just want to know if any current PTDF scholar studying in the UK might assist in telling us his experience if he falls into the category that i have just described. He's experience being when did he go for his induction? When did he leave? how has the program being? Hope there wasnt too much pressure on him?

I will really like to hear your story so that we can learn one or two things!!!

The rest of you guys, keep the inforamation coming!

Remain blessed!

Cheers!!!

kaybow, pls give us an update of what is expected of us at the induction. are u sure its august 9. pls ask further questions from ur ptdf contact and pls keep us updated. tks.

is it at the induction that our passport will be collected for visa and when are we going to get our passport and visa back. tks pls i expect ur reply urgently fro ur ptdf contact.

ska

@ kangaro2, I think what joyshuddex said is important to be verified b4 U resign. I think it is possible because King's college refused to give me an offer and after contacting Univation, I was told a fresh appl will be made to another school. That was two weeks ago. Probably the induction was shifted because all the admissions have not been secured. I asked why they do not make multiple applications for each candidate so as to prevent situations like this and they said it is PTDF's policy : one appl at a time. Pls, current & previous scholars should share their experience so as to clarify things. if it is possible some ppl will not make the Sept trip, then we should know so that such ppl will not resign prematurely. kaybow, can U make any enquiry regarding this? Thanks.

just like kaybow said.
    i also reliably got info that d induction has been postponed till the 9th august(sunday).

D invitation will be published in the dailies a week or 2 b4 the inductions.

Lets keep our eyes glued.

We shall meet there.
    God bless u all :P

CONGRAT! PLS, when and how can I apply. I finished from UNIBEN, Chem Engr. 2.1, currently serving. at ogun State. Nigeria

@ Chairman and Kaybow, pls kindly let us know whether it is when we get to abuja that our passport will be collected for visa application? when and how shall we get our visa and passport back?

when are we likely to travel out of the country? tks

pls kindly reply

As we are all aware that the Oversea Masters programme for the selected few start by september 2009. I will want to ask the house if anyone is aware of when the induction course will be taking place which will be organised bt PTDF for those candidates that are suppose to travel abroad this year for further studies?
    Thank you.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

@Onome, take your time to read people's reply, the answers to your questions are there.

@ Chairman and Kaybow and to all , pls kindly let us know whether it is when we get to abuja that our passport will be collected for visa application? when and how shall we get our visa and passport back?

when are we likely to travel out of the country? tks

pls kindly reply

@kangaroo2,

The passport will be required at Induction and the processing of visa will be started then.

And as par applications, I believe you can try applying to any course of your choice although the downside is that most schools have been or are about saturated with applications at the moment, moreover the really competitive schools might have filled all available slots.

I recall some guys (earlier in the thread) advising that Scholars should apply for alternative admissions, If you have done that then you can take it to PTDF. Otherwise you can try placing an application for a course amongst the approved list and then hope the school accepts you, so that you can it present as an alternative.

I might have an update next time I get in touch with my contact.

Cheers.
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

@ kaybow,, tks for ur message. pls keep us posted.

+ Reply
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast