thanks guys 4 the info. ples i will want 2 know the next time 2 apply

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Any counter info on the induction date?

Hey dewise wats ur phone no?
    ...b d best u can b

please give me details on how to apply for the ptdf programme
    [email protected] congratulations to all successful candidates lreaving soon, have a wonderful induction and study.
    Y

Hello,

Congrats on your scholarship, i guess throwing up a bash wouldnt be too much to ask for...(if yu really know the worth of what you have) laf laf

On a more serious note, this is one of the very good things obasanjo did for this country and i hope people like you would appreciate it and return home to achieve the aim of the scholarship.. which is to add local content to the oil & gas industry and prevent further milking and draining of our resources by the western world. 90% of awardees dont come back home even after going through the PD programme, this i see as a great diservice to our country and the programme as a whole.

Forms are usually out between Oct - dec of every year , so would be interested candidates should be on the look out, its 95% merit driven and one more important thing.... you wouldnt really need an assistance after the programme because you would have been too important to be ignored by the industry.

Congratulations once again to the succesfull candidates, better luck for those not too lucky as we have more spaces next year.

Remember not to bite the fingers that have fed you by giving you this 'DIAMOND' opportunity.
    PLEASE RETURN HOME AFTER YOUR PROGRAMME. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

de wise can you please send materials as well as past questions to me... i will really appreciate it. [email protected] is my addy.
    thanks for that wonderful piece of information.
    Y

@waleomooba usound like u are a staff of ptdf, if you are plz let me hve ur number or email cos i have some issues to clarify b4 the induction, thanks

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS---pls i need great assistance

Guys i need info and preparatory materials on the next ptdf scholarship for masters in accounting/finance and petroleum accounting...pls i want to participate in the next test come oct(i guess)
    a

@Waleomoba......we all know that getting the PTDF scholarship is a diamond opportunity like u said.....but i beg to raise an issue with u one one account whether u work with PTDF or not......

PTDF spends to send the scholars abroad but what is prepared on ground for them here when they come back??.....most of them dont come back because they get jobs over there and you do not expect them to leave that and come back to nigeria to start roaming the streets looking for a job.....I know a few MSc holders with good results from good universities in the uk and U.S whoa are in Nigeria today jobless.....what has PTDF set up on ground back in Nigeria for the scholars to come back to?what machinery is on ground to make sure they are absorbed into the oil and gas industry as is tipulated in the PTDF MISSION STATEMENT?

I would have thougt that PTDF would have mandated all oil and gas companies In Nigeria to employ a certain number of scholars as a matter of national policy....but the scholars have to fend for themselves.....We are all grateful for the good work ptdf is doing but truth is until they establish a good structure for ensuring the scholars are gainfully employed. They will still keep not coming back....I wouldnt come back to Nigeria if I had a job offer with BP UK Or anywhere else whereas back home what awaits me is unemployment or at best a job with a very miserly salary....Lets all be realistic here......At least the scholars still make Nigeria proud in the various countries they find themselves after their MSc and this is still a credit to PTDF..........who knows when the induction will be coming up......I dont believe the 19th is a feasible date as it has always held in August.

Hello evry1 pls i need to know how to go abt it. heard of it before but thot it was just one of this numerous schemes that sdo not head anywhere. good to know that it's for real. would do sometin abt it. and i hope its not to late for this year's?
    thanks
    Going to the very Top!

not yet late, the form comes out in october

Hello Scholars,

The Induction which was initially planned for 19th July has been postponed to 9th August, 2009.

I received this info from my source at PTDF. He said the change was neccesitated by 'some arrngements that have to be in place".

I know many pple will be as disappointed as myself when I got the info. Just hold up, August is just here.

I will try to keep u guys as up to date as possible. Cheers
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

please let us know thru what means we shall be contacted for the induction? please ask your contact person in PTDF. I hope to hear from you urgently. tks and God blesss

+ Reply
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast