+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Adeypeter, pls how did you get the list for Imperial University? And do u know how I can see the lists for other schools?

I rejoice with you all, but remember be a good ambassador. Spread the good works of this forum. You know the forum has been a helper of job seeker. You can affect life also through any other means.........1

Hi fellows, I congratulate everyone that has got the PTDF OSS.
    Wish to know when the next application would be out. Heard its done very oct. each year. Can some one in the house pls brief me.
    I luv.
    Be good!

How do i register for this overseas MSC & PHD scholarship test or exam . i have been admitted into an MSC Program abroad. plz i want to know what to do as to also benefit from this opportunity. somebody plz help me.
    tnx.

Can one use neco result 4 the ptdf scholarship application?

congrats u all that made it. Pls how do i apply?TED ON THE LATEST INFO.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, IT SHALL BE APPRECIATED.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

GOD DEY.......!!!

[/quote]

Hey! Congrats to all the new PTDF OSS Scholars. I thank God Almighty for your victory. I am a current PTDF OSS (MSc) scholar in England. The next step is an induction programme that will come up first week in August. You don't have to bother yourselves about anything. PTDF is going to handle everything excellently. For now, the best thing you can do is to study your course modules (if you already have them), then try to brush through areas you seem to have forgotten. The one year is not always enough to begin from the basics again. The earlier you settle with your studies the better for you. The educational system over here is very different from ours. It is highly IT based and more industry relevant. If you are not computer literate, make sure you start helping yourselves by learning basic use of the computer, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc). MATLAB would be helpful if you already have the basic knowledge. Most times, asessments are done based on assignments than exams (depends on the institution). One thing is certain, CRAMMING doesnt work over here o. PTDF wouldnt bond you. It is your choice to stay back in the UK or return to your Fatherland Nigeria at the end of your studies. I pray you return, because it is the better choice. Our God blessed country (Nigeria) is far better than the Western countries. I wish you all the very best. Congrats to you all once again! May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless you all. GET TO KNOW JESUS TODAY. HE IS THE ALMIGHTY, THE SAVIOUR OF MANKIND. JESUS IS LORD.

Hi G Thermal,
    I really appreciate your mail.
    It seems you are pastor?
    Of a truth, Jesus is the best thing that can happen to any man.
    If u don't mind, kindly send me your email address and phone number.
    I would like to discuss some stuffs with you.
    thanks in anticipation as I await your prompt response.
    How are u preparing for ur final exams, project and the likes?
    God's Grace,
    It's well.
    GOD is my shepherd

@ Gthermal,
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge, advice and views with us, it is highly appreciated. Most of the scholars have not yet been contacted by either PTDF or the school so we don't really know our course module to even brush up on our basics.

I wish you success in your study and the best in life, since you have acknowledge God as your Helper, He will successfully take you to the end of the programme.

Any other word of advice from you will be appreciated.

@sacredceasar and driphie,

Coming October his year, the forms will be out but you guys need to have all your credentials ready and hurry up to get the forms because it is usually in limited quantity.

Above all, study hard and put God first, you will make it.

The UK based Managing agent for PTDF OSS is UNIVATION LIMITED. THE BUSINESS ARM OF ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSITY, ABERDEEN. They are in charge of everything (including securing admissions for scholars). PTDF mainly fund and select the scholars, Univation is in charge of the rest. To find out more about your admissions status, you could reach Univation via these contacts: Mr. Sam Mckinstrie (Operations Assistans UNIVATION/PTDF OSS); email: [email protected]; phone number: +441224263174. PTDF would send their scholars to the top ten Universities in the UK, so be rest assured that you are coming to a world class institution. PTDF is really doing a great job. They deserve to be commended. I wish you guys every success. God bless you. JESUS LOVES YOU, COME TO HIM TODAY. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!

@G THERMAL, how abt the accomodation and feeding, are we going to be paying 4 accomodation thru our stipend?hw abt the feeding?hw is the stipend like? pls ur reply will be highly appreciated also hw abt life after the programme ,are employers readily employong in uk?thanks

Pls house,i'm still confused abt this ptdf oss stuff. What shuld i read in preparation of this scholarship? Another is that i have D7 in english in waec but made it in neco.what is the effect of the D7, can i use neco?sb shuld pls answer me.thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast