+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Did you differ your PTDF 2009/2010 Overseas Scorlarship? This is Very Urgert.

Did you differ your PTDF 2009/2010 Overseas Scorlarship? This is Very Urgert.

I deferred my 2009/2010 OSS Scholarship.I called PTDF office today to confirm why I have not received my approval letter till date and heard from a reliable source that all applications for deferment will not be approved.This was the outcome of the PTDF management meeting held yesterday 11th November 2009 and will be published in newspapers soon.According to my source, the reason is because they received a lot of applications for deferment this year.I think is not fair and if they go ahead and deny us of these once in a life time opportunity,then they will be violating the terms and regulations of the scholarship which provides for deferment for one year.Most of us deferred the scholarship based on the four reasons as stipulated in the terms and conditions of the OSS. What baffles me the most is why the Executive secretary of PTDF had lie to us,he gave us the assurance during his speech at the induction held in ICC Abuja- August 2009,that we can defer our scholarship for 1year, now they are saying they will not approve our applications.If they told us during the induction that they won't allow deferment this year we would've have taken other alternatives.

Please house, if you know anybody who may have differed the same scholarship,you need to let them know immediately before they publish it in the dailies.we need to come together to and fight for legitimately and lawfully belong to us.

PTDF 2009/2010 SCHOLAR ( DIFFERED).

Did you differ your PTDF 2009/2010 Overseas Scholarship? This is Very Urgent.

I deferred my 2009/2010 OSS Scholarship.I called PTDF office today to confirm why I have not received my approval letter till date and heard from a reliable source that all applications for deferment will not be approved.This was the outcome of the PTDF management meeting held yesterday 11th November 2009 and will be published in newspapers soon.According to my source, the reason is because they received a lot of applications for deferment this year.I think is not fair and if they go ahead and deny us of these once in a life time opportunity,then they will be violating the terms and regulations of the scholarship which provides for deferment for one year.Most of us deferred the scholarship based on the four reasons as stipulated in the terms and conditions of the OSS. What baffles me the most is why the Executive secretary of PTDF had lie to us,he gave us the assurance during his speech at the induction held in ICC Abuja- August 2009,that we can defer our scholarship for 1year, now they are saying they will not approve our applications.If they told us during the induction that they won't allow deferment this year we would've have taken other alternatives.

Please house, if you know anybody who may have differed the same scholarship,you need to let them know immediately before they publish it in the dailies.we need to come together and fight for legitimately and lawfully what belong to us.

PTDF 2009/2010 SCHOLAR ( DIFFERED).

[/quote]

Re: Did you differ your PTDF 2009/2010 Overseas Scorlarship? This is Very Urgert.

Never bliv dose guys. Lying is no big deal 2 them. I was a beneficiary of d 2008/2009 scheme, dey left me stranded in uk after my prog. Dey claimd dey sent my return ticket through my mail tho. Dey refusd to reply my mails or pick my cals.

+ Reply