+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG CONGRAT TO ALL IN THE HOUSE WHO MADE IT IN THE LAST CONCLUDED 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEA SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC & PHD TEST ON JANUARY 31ST 2009.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!

MAY THE LORD WHO HAS DONE IT FOR EVERYONE OF YOU (INCLUDING MYSELF) DO SAME FOR ALL WHO ARE GEARING UP FOR NEXT YEAR.

I MUST CONFERS HERE THAT IT WAS REALLY THE INTERVENTION OF GOD THAT SAW ME THROUGH.

I DID NOT EVEN FINISH MUCH OF THE QUESTIONS ASKED, COUPLED WITH THE FACT THAT IN THIS COUNTRY SO MANY THINGS ARE DONE AT THE LEVEL OF "MAN-NO-MAN".

SINCE I KNEW NO SENATOR, MINISTER, ETC, BUT GOD. I TRUSTED IN HIM AND AS IT PLEASED HIM, MY NAME WAS SHORTLISTED. SO MANY ARE MAKING IT, WITHOUT HUMAN'S HELP!

IF YOU'RE STILL HOPING, BELEIVE IN GOD AND DEFINTELY ONE DAY, NOT LONG FROM NOW, YOU SHALL ALSO BE SMILING. JUST A STEP AHEAD!!

FOR THOSE WHO MADE IT, I WANT TO SUGGEST THAT WE SHOULD TRY TO KEEP OTHER UPDATED ON THE LATEST INFO.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, IT SHALL BE APPRECIATED.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

GOD DEY.......!!!

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

guy i thankGODfor for ur sucess.i was also succesful,am from edo,what state are u from and what cause were u given? the people who did process engineering were given impearial college and were told to apply online, i hope to hear from u pretty soon

I thank God 4 all of you n at d same time am praying 4 success 4 all intending applicants
    We have to help each other in other to progress in life!!

congrats o!dis is gud news my brother,im happy 4 u.

i wish to say a big thanks up to a million times to all who has always contributed immensely in intimating the fellow nigerians of the happenings most especially in vacancies availlaibility.No doubt this forum or site has help most nigerians hook up to one or two jobs.pls lets learn to appreciate and continue in the spirit of pasting the correct thing on this site.Once more,a big thank u to all.................alexander d great

Quote Originally Posted by kaliSTUS
    guy i thankGODfor for ur sucess.i was also succesful,am from edo,what state are u from and what cause were u given? the people who did process engineering were given impearial college and were told to apply online, i hope to hear from u pretty soon
    @ KaliSTUS,
    Congrat!
    I applied 4 Pet Engrg.
    the info concerning people who applied 4 process engrg being given Imperial college, was it that of last year (2008/2009) or the current one (2009/10).
    Has anybody been contacted?

Quote Originally Posted by musdi87
    I thank God 4 all of you n at d same time am praying 4 success 4 all intending applicants
    My guy, believe God. God dey!

Quote Originally Posted by cutieee
    congrats o!dis is gud news my brother,im happy 4 u.
    Thanks a million.

yes its the current one 2009/2010, i was given oil and gas, would like to know if any body that got oil and gas had been contacted

Congrats to all and to those who did not get it should believe God for the one of this year.
    I was given Petroleum Geosciences, so anyone with any authentic info should help out or has anyone been contacted?

Kudos to all!

I Thank and Appreciate D perfect God who has blessed u guyz with d scholarship(s). It's somethin to be all time proud of and i tell u this day dat By His Grace Giver of Life,none of u who had made it shall be lost.

U shall go,conquer and come back in fulfillment in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

For the REST,ur time shall aswell,AMEN.

1 LUV
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

l share in the joy of those of us that has made it, to God be the glory. For the rest of us that are waiting, l suggest we start preparing early enough and in the right direction too. l also think believing in the God's grace is better than puting trust in the recommendation of one senator or the other who by the way might fail. one love.

Kudos to you all,

Quote Originally Posted by kaliSTUS
    yes its the current one 2009/2010, i was given oil and gas, would like to know if any body that got oil and gas had been contacted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple E
    Congrats to all and to those who did not get it should believe God for the one of this year.
    I was given Petroleum Geosciences, so anyone with any authentic info should help out or has anyone been contacted?

Kudos to all!
    Please can you guys explain how you got to know the course you were given. Remember when we filled the form, we were required to put in for three courses. That is, 1st, 2nd & 3rd choice. The course you were given, is it your 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice?

@KaliSTUS,
    The guys that were asked to apply online to Imperial College, pls can you through more light on how there were contacted. Was it after the test or before? Through SMS or email.

As per contacting anybody, one guy i know who equally made it told me that no body has been contacted yet. But if anyone has contrary info, we would appreciate hearing from you.

God Dey!

@de-wise
    The course given to you is the one pasted alongside with your name on the award list.

@ Triple E,

Thanks for that clarification.

Tnx

+ Reply
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast