+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

ska

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Cont....... I think if U are a PTDF scholar and U've not been contacted up till now, then the most likely explanation is that the school you are offered is satisfied with the application made by PTDF ur behalf, and so does not require to contact U until an admission offer is made. But I suggest U try and contact Univation to know the state of things. Better still, try and secure an admission in a good UK univ on ur own in case...... But I believe PTDF will take care of all.
    To the house, I wish to say that I believe PTDF selection is on merit as I know nobody save my creator, and I believe I did well in the test for some reasons. So intending applicants should prepare well & trust in God.
    The info about the date of the induction, I doubt its reliability as the general knowledge is that the induction takes place in August.
    If U are also offered the same sch, contact me on 08060227575 so that we can exchange info. There's sth about the test that I'll like to share, but I'm tired of typing on phone. Thanks.

Hi House,

Guys, there is no course for alarm.

Margaret told me precisely not to worry about anythin, just as some guys here had also advised.

She told me that, if your admission has one issue or another, then you will be either contacted by the school or Univation. But outside this, we should be confident that everything is in order.

If you ask me, I think there is no need calling her. But here is her number: +441224263177

@chairman1, are u very sure of this information? Please let us know the authencity of your information concerning the date of the induction.
    House, as dewise said, as for those that have not been contacted means there is no problem with your application and most likely, you have been offered an unconditional admission. There is no need to panic, am saying this because I was never been contacted but when I called them, they gave me all the information I need. They said they did not call me bcos there was nothing required from me. You can still call to know the course you are given!

pls help us confirm the date of the induction. this would enable me know when to resign from form my job. admission has been secured for me and i know my course but i NEED TO KNOW whether i should scan and email my passport to univation as i have not been contacted to send a scanned copy of my passport.

through what means shall we know the date of induction and when is it likely to be. tks. pls help me wit this.

@kangaroo hw did u get to know ur course?

Guys if u hv a gud job endeavor to gt a study leave do not resign. All dat glitters is nt gold. Its only Gods grace and favour that is keeping most of us dat hv studied here. if after ur studies u secure a job den u can resign.

ska

@kangaro2 : the reason given for requesting the scanned passport was that new visa rules stipulates that the school must obtain it before releasing the letter for visa processing. If U've not been contacted for the passport, my guess is that ur school has not started implementing it and Univation got the letter without it, or some other likely reason. But I see no harm if U just scan and send to the add, in case they did sent U a mail but one way or the other, U did not receive their mail. And again, U are not the only one not contacted. Be patient and prayerful.

thank you for you response. but pls can I know when the induction would be. pls i would be grateful if you give me a concrete response. is it when we go for induction that our passports wil be collected for visa processing? pls let me know how it is done. thank you so much.

ska

@kangaro2: I don't know the exact date of the induction, but a previous PTDF scholar told me their induction held in August in Abuja for three days. It was at the venue that their passports were collected for visa application and two weeks after, they received both the visas & the passports ( I didn't ask how )

@ ska. thanks for your response. i am so grateful. but pls help to keep the house informed when you hear of the induction date or when ptdf notifies all. this will enable me know when to resign from work. in my place of work, you must have spent some good number of years to be on leave for studies. they dont want people to go away for better opportunities. I will get another great job by God's grace. no doubt about this. thanks for ur update once again.

males univation abt my course and school and was replyed with my given course and school

U Guys are great with info...Kudos!

Does anybody know with it is like for previous PTDF scholars?

What was their fate after the programme?

Was there anything that PTDF did to fix them up after graduating?

If you are in this category or you know of anybody in this category we would like to here from you.

If you know what PTDF holds for her Scholars, you input is welcome.

One love!

Good day Ptdf Scholars, I just want to inform the house that I am one of the beneficiaries of PTDF 2009/2010 and I have been contacted by my school. After a scheduled phone interview for Msc Petroleum Engineering at Heriot watt University ,Edinburgh Scotland, Uk, a week after a mail was sent to me that I have been given Unconditional Offer for the course and that my admission letter as been sent to UNIVATION, to contact me later.

I wish all the scholars goodluck as we hope to see in Abuja by August for Induction, also prospective PTDF scholars can call me or send their email addresses for free materials and PQ. 08060695651,08056958285. [email protected].

+ Reply
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast