+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

I've also heard about this "announcement" on the news from several reliable sources but I've been unable to find anything new on their site. For an organization with PTDF's resources, that website is very poorly maintained. Any information from someone who knows what this is about will be appreciated.

We've gone back to the way things were before the induction when we were completely left in the dark, led around in circles between Univation and PTDF, and could only hope that everything was going well. Then it became clear during the induction that a complete mess was made of our applications which we could have handled better ourselves.

@darkmatter,
    It is the same issue here! The news is all over and there is nothing of interest on the website. The only thing I saw was a questionaire on one impact assessment which is even meant for older beneficiaries to fill. I wonder, will that be what all the announcement over the radio and t.v be all about? God help PTDF information/communication system!

GUYS DONT WORRY,
    JUST GOT RELIABLE INFO THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS NOT 4 US BUT FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEFORE NOW PARTICIPATED IN THE SCHEME I.E. SCHOLARS THAT HAVE ALREADY FINISHED THE PROGRAM.

I CALLED SOMEONE @ D PDTF OFFICE.

WARMEST REGARDS

Guyz,

I'll be leaving in a couple of days. I'm so excited and happy. I cant wait at all. Life is truly beautiful. I thank God for everything O! For those that'll apply this year, I wish you all the best.

I want to carry some food stuffs like Beans, Egusi & Ijebu Garri( this one is so dear to me). I hear I might have to pay huge fees at Customs. Please, could someone help me with the charges if at all they'll allow me pass with these items. I'd be really grateful.

To my fellow scholars, lets make the best out of this wonderful opportunity. God who has brought us this far, will take us even higher than we could ever imagine. All the best.

There's a PDF guide online (280Kb) detailing what you can and can't bring into the UK and what needs to be declared on entry: http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsP...HMCE_CL_001734

Essentially, no pirated software, CDs or other copyrighted or indecent material. No counterfeit designer goods, offensive weapons or live animals.

Some people may be happy to know that they can bring up to 16 litres of beer.

Hey guys,

I just got into school after a long trip. Whew, I thank God for journey mercies. Mehn, Obodo Oyinbo fine Oh! Everything works perfectly. They are so organised. My room is just wonderful. Its got everything a student will need in this modern era...kai, when will Naija get there? Anyway, I wish others who are on their way journey mercies. Make una do come quick O! Its time for real jacking...see u guy later!

+ Reply
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920