+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Topic: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

Re: 2009/10 PTDF OVERSEAS MSC & PHD SHOLARS

how cani app 4 nest yr

Hi all..,

This is for all PTDF scholars going for the induction next week.....For those of you flying., we should find a way to meet at Abuja airport on sunday (for those flying iin on sunday)... The cost of a taxi from the airport to anywhere in abuja is fixed at =N=3,500 but this can be greatly reduced if two or 3 people share the cab..Im talking from experience....anyone interested and coming in on sunday afternoon should contact me on [email protected] and lets arrange....look foward to meetimg you guys at the induction

@ Uche7869, great and thoughtful of you. If people could connect that would be great.... I would however advice that if you do not see anyone to pair with there is Airport Shuttle which is relatively cheaper. It goes for about =N=800. You might have to drop and take other cabs to the destination. Wishing all a safe arrival @ Abuja on Sunday.
    Nobody knows what is best for you except one person YOU!!!!!!!!Follow ur dreams till d end.......

WHATS D 411
    UNA DON GET VIZA??
    I DON RESIGNM 4RM WORK, WAT ABOUT U GUYS??
    C IN ABUJA

@Majikme, the airport shuttle would be a really good idea...as long as it gets into abuja main town, a taxi from anywhere withtin town to the intl conference center at central area shouldnt cost more than =N=400 bucks at most....But where exactly does the airport shuttle take off from cos all I could see the last time I was at there was only the regular taxis...thanks for the info.....

@Chairman 1, I would have advised you to wait till after then induction to resign..But then again its your choice and unless ur pretty sure you'll be among the batch travelling early in september..That should depend on ur school's resumption date ..

@uche 7869, i believe resigning now is good so that each scholar can plan well and rest. it is necessary to cool off a little. most school resume 2nd week in September and the induction is for most schools is i1t or 2nd week in September.

i have resigned also cos i need to rest having worked hard through out the year; this is imperative before i face real studies in a new environment.

i look forward to seeing all of u at the induction. i know that by God's grace it will be a refreshing moment. have a safe trip. God bless

kudos to you guys!
    see u @ the venue

Hey guys! is there any scholar with any law related course. Let me know the school u were given. and kindly holla me plsss

Dear Houz, De-wise

Can anyone assist with the following information (i cudnt get it from the PTDF site)

1. Are the materials used to prepare for the test (after being short listed) based on the area you choose in your applications form.e.g someone who is going for reservoir engineering will have to read in that field for the test...OR wll the test be basically maths, english,verbal reasoning e.t.c

2. Someone posted that 2 academic referees are needed...my question is does it have been be academic...i have been working for almost 2 yrs now.

3. The requirements states the applicant must be Nigerian....can a Nigerian (to the core) who graduated from kenya apply.

4. Lastly can someone advise on how i can get the past questions.

Will be grate if anyone who knows about this can reply.

keep up the good work!

INDUCTION WILL BE COMING UP ON MONDAY,10TH AUG. 2009.REGISTRATION STARTS 4PM ON SUNDAY 9TH AUG.,2009.FOR BOTH m.SC AND pHD.CHECK THE SITE FOR CONFIRMATION AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES.OH COME WITH UR CREDENTIALS,INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT,PASSPORT.
    save

@rapito,

what do u mean by reading between the lines in this circumstance

@ Fahimself

Question is in parts

part 1 is usually 50 quest OBJ drawn from different areas, oil & gas, geology, environmental, history, nigerian current affairs, world news, etc.

part 2 is usually an essay writing - divided into different sections, each section for a course or group of courses as the case may be. so u need to go to the section that is for your field of study and choose a question there to write on.

part 3 is theory - also divided into different sections as in part 2. Go to the section where your course of study is and attempt all the questions.

yes, they require two referees.

If you are a Nigerian, and you meet other requirements (2.1 in Engineering, Geosciences, Science & Environmental Studies, NYSC discharge certificate, Not more than 30 years for MSc and 40years for PhD, Must have a credit in English Language in SSCE or required pass mark in TOEFL or IELTS ), you are eligible to apply notwithstanding where you studied.

The question is not in any shop, but there are some soft copies which some guys posted. You may need to check previous post. For now i don't hav any clue.

graetest nigerians,
    Nice job u r doin outhere!pls can some1 gist me on the duration of the visa processing in abuja.cos i was invited to go to ptdf for the visa processing yesterday,but coudnt make it,cos i ve got approval for casual leave starting from monday in my place of work,when i called the sender of the text,she said the ptdf is behind chedule thats why they r callin guys to make up for the time.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast