+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Nigerians and their childish religiuos beliefs. We are so good in playing religion and praying but we hardly do what the Holy Books command. no wonder, its so easy for religious leaders to brainwash us into giving and while we live in abject squalor, they live in superfluous affluence. stop all this superstitious thinking and positive confession and face reality. we are so selfish in our thinking and all we can think about ourselves without remembering others. NNPC has come but not gone. my prayer is that the recruitment process be based on MERIT. anybody that deserved it should be recruited. if i did not reach the benchmark, let others who scaled thru be called. let there be fairness. God is a God of fairness and justice.

Amen!!!!!!!

@Jesus army you are speaking in parables...wats goin on in the towers...is the result ready to be announced or wat?..you contribution has bin so commendable.

9tStar...God is also a God of Mercy and Favour, choosing one above another, "...as far as the heaven is from the earth so are His ways passed our understanding" that is Y I rather have His mercy speak on my behalf than anything else.

The concluding part of ur argument still showed U are also a religious man...good 4 all of us!!!
    1 love man!

please Jesus Army come out plan, so that we can join in the celebration

Jesus is LORD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 9tstar View Post
    Nigerians and their childish religiuos beliefs. We are so good in playing religion and praying but we hardly do what the Holy Books command. no wonder, its so easy for religious leaders to brainwash us into giving and while we live in abject squalor, they live in superfluous affluence. stop all this superstitious thinking and positive confession and face reality. we are so selfish in our thinking and all we can think about ourselves without remembering others. NNPC has come but not gone. my prayer is that the recruitment process be based on MERIT. anybody that deserved it should be recruited. if i did not reach the benchmark, let others who scaled thru be called. let there be fairness. God is a God of fairness and justice.
    may i never be qualified for what God does for me.let Him do the absurd, and give me what i dont merit.afterall, do i merit eternal life?....my brother, its grace and favour....and yes, i have to be childish, really childish in my approach with my father

Quote Originally Posted by ike4moni View Post
    please Jesus Army come out plan, so that we can join in the celebration
    we are celebrating the positive report from the meeting between austin and gej.
    we hear gej gave him full powers pending madams arrival.
    the man has started giving orders.

may HIS name be forever worshipped and glorified. Jesus army i like your reply to 9tstar. i hate negative mindedness and a discouraging spirit. as long as GOD liveth and the bible remains true we will continue to be childish with our religion cos even the bible encourages a baby heart were he told the disciples to "let the little ones come to me ........." may God forgive does that claim maturity in their religion.

may HIS name be forever worshipped and glorified. Jesus army i like your reply to 9tstar. i hate negative mindedness and a discouraging spirit. as long as GOD liveth and the bible remains true we will continue to be childish with our religion cos even the bible encourages a baby heart were he told the disciples to "let the little ones come to me ........." may God forgive those that claim maturity in their religion.

I laugh oo.
    Good thing is that I can seeing my miracle unfolding.
    When the time is ripe you'll understand me well.
    However,not my will Lord,but yours be done.

9tstar-as a christain,i want you to examine through scripture and see when merit counted with God.
    it never did,because it makes a man proud, arrogant and forget that it was the hand of God.
    my case as ive always said, and many of the brethen here is different.
    our father,had told us, and we heard Him explicitly, that we were on our way to NNPC.
    now, if you didnt hear from your father,i cant blame your sceptism.
    but my father holds the heart of kings in His hands.i dont need to pass a bloody test.
    my father is the King-and He wouldnt deny His son anything-talk less of a common NNPC job.
    its crazy abi?the brethen and i, are really crazy, and invite you to join this craze.its fun....its faith....its childlike fun faith

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    9tstar-as a christain,i want you to examine through scripture and see when merit counted with God.
    it never did,because it makes a man proud, arrogant and forget that it was the hand of God.
    my case as ive always said, and many of the brethen here is different.
    our father,had told us, and we heard Him explicitly, that we were on our way to NNPC.
    now, if you didnt hear from your father,i cant blame your sceptism.
    but my father holds the heart of kings in His hands.i dont need to pass a bloody test.
    my father is the King-and He wouldnt deny His son anything-talk less of a common NNPC job.
    its crazy abi?the brethen and i, are really crazy, and invite you to join this craze.its fun....its faith....its childlike fun faith
    @JesusArmy- I love that reply. Favour maketh a man to receive even when he does'nt deserve it. Hope we are favoured by His Majesty, the King of the universe.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast