+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

We cannot say anything against the truth but for the truth. God is a just God. Intellectually, merit has to do with good values, justice, fairness and equity. My people, a simple logic shows that if no merit is required then why the test? Or why should people be inivited for the interview stage based on their performance from the test? If merit does not count then why crying out that people are trying to negotiate their way through their good contacts.

Nobody is disputing the power of God's favour and kindness, but God rewards people for good work too. God recognizes merit;

1 Kings 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    9tstar and badgirlz like this.

hmmm...I like the house, we are gradually turning it into a school of theology, we the 'members' are listening and learning

YT

It is in GOD's hands even if you physically move a whole mountain with a shovel and a pick-axe. If HE says yes then no one can say no. If HE says no then no one can say yes.

Hmmn! I took my time to read 69 comments and this is the 70th comment. And This is what i have to say: An old woman use to say that everybody has his or her own calender in front of God. I took the test too but i know that if its my turn, i'll surely be called upon and i know that this is not the best job in Naija. Search your heart and give thanks to God that you are even alive to be talking about jobs. Dont make your self an employee in NNPC when God is trying to make you an employer of labour. 'Eni to ba mo nu ro, a mope da', meaning if you can think deeply, you will sure know how to give thanks to God. I rest my case!

My Brothers/Sisters, have we forgotten that no man can receive any good thing except he is given from above, or maybe I should just remind those of us that have forgotten that all good and perfect gift comes from above. No country in this world is in a perfect state. They all comprise of the good, bad and ugly systems.It is just the proportion of these systems that varies. It is now left for each of us to choose which system to play in. As for me and my house, I will eat the good of this Country called Nigeria. NNPC job is mine. What about YOU?

@omoyoshina n others,i claim it 2 NNPC is my too IJN.i cant wait 2 get it soon,as far as d Lord liveth i will b called 4 interview,n i will be given my appointment letter.world of Faith.JESUS has d final say

this NNPC issue na fire for fire...fire for money...the end will surely justify the means..it is well my pple

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    our father,we thank you.for always putting smiles on the faces of your children.
    we will never cease to seek your face.we have no power to weep.
    surely, the heart of the king is in the hands of the Lord.
    brethen, celebration cometh.....the siege is over.....our God reigns
    Jesus Army, don't put us in suspense, tell us what is happening now!

Can anybody in the house tell me what is happening to the experienced and contract recruitment. It seems everyubody is concerned about the graduate trainee.

@All I dey laff oo.
    @Nnenak,I feel you seriously,but listen to Jesus Army and co.They are making alot of sense.
    When I was your age(with 1st class honors also) I was omitted for such important tests as NNPC by the same Phillips Consulting to the point I gave up on them.
    The next time they called me for experienced hire interview with a bank(was with a bank then),I tried to reschedule the interview and when they objected I refused to attend the interview.I later found out it was a bank I had longed to work with.My annoyance and bias with them made me miss it.
    Like I said earlier on,they never invited me nor my friend for NNPC test till Wed/Fri prior to the test.I never really bothered because they did same to me for Mobil,CBN,NLNG when I was fresh and hot like you.
    Many things happened (esp in the dream) before I was invited and I am keeping an open mind,pondering these things in my mind like Mary-the mother of Jesus did.
    I will likely unfold the full gist sometime here by God's grace.
    Ignore PC and NNPC and move on to better levels.However,if God says it's your job,you'll get it,even if it means starting this process all over.I believe most people won't say Amen to my last sentence.But it is a possibility.
    Ukoadede and badgirlz like this.

The Lord knows the best, He will see all of us through. NNPC or no NNPC, we will make in life. It is well with us.

As for me and my faith, NNPC will answer us positively. Just chilling for my interview call-up. Thank u Baba God

Quote Originally Posted by nnenaK View Post
    We cannot say anything against the truth but for the truth. God is a just God. Intellectually, merit has to do with good values, justice, fairness and equity. My people, a simple logic shows that if no merit is required then why the test? Or why should people be inivited for the interview stage based on their performance from the test? If merit does not count then why crying out that people are trying to negotiate their way through their good contacts.

Nobody is disputing the power of God's favour and kindness, but God rewards people for good work too. God recognizes merit;

1 Kings 3:6 And Solomon said, Thou hast shewed unto thy servant David my father great mercy, according as he walked before thee in truth, and in righteousness, and in uprightness of heart with thee; and thou hast kept for him this great kindness, that thou hast given him a son to sit on his throne, as it is this day.

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    I love your comments. the Bible is clear. I dont need to say much. Like the Bible said, in the last days, people will gather to hear what their itching ear wants to hear. the Bible also warns against false prophets and prophecies who always prophesy what the undiscerning and carnal man wants to hear
    anyway, i love every one in house and i wish them best of favour in the nnpc recruitment

+ Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast