+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

I appreciate the religiousity of nigerians. We're really good at this especially when we are so desperate for success.

please how many suits will you advice that i get in preparation for NNPC resumption, because me i no fit shout. i just got my letter now and no evil forces be it metaphysical and natural can stop me now in jesus name. please observe that this is not one of those prophesies that has inundated this thread. this is reality. love you all and thank you for your support. this is a remark that i am leaving with you so that it can be brought forward (b/f) when i receive my NNPC appointment letter. Thank you Goodluck Jonathan, thank you maduake, thank you forumites for making my dreams come true.

Anyone condemned what Mallam Sanusi is doing in CBN?
    He has so far employed 700 people from the backdoor,mostly his Northern bretheren and close allies(including David Mark's 2 kids,Abiola's grand daughter,etc).
    Why won't he advertise the jobs like NNPC let people have equal opportunity to be employed.
    Tempers on this NNPC job-hunt could have gone down if people have other likely options.
    I sigh.

Let's all keep praying and hoping

God has promised never to leave us desolate and if any of us is destined to work with NNPC it will surely come to pass. I share my faith, believe and prayer with all those who believe we'll make it.

Let us also please be mindful of how we bare our minds on things that didnt favour us, it could be a test of patience. There are thousands (including myself) who sat for the test but knows no one in Philips.

Dont forget: "my plan is to give you a future and an expected end"
    coolrex likes this.

Na wa o....Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, why the double standards when it comes to employment issue? i had always thought you do things right in all ramifications.So you are not the saint you claim to be.
    O

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    we are celebrating the positive report from the meeting between austin and gej.
    we hear gej gave him full powers pending madams arrival.
    the man has started giving orders.
    Jesusarmy how far? any news? body dey hot o!

It shall be well

It shall be well with me

I don't know anyone in NNPC,Philips consulting,Senate,etc. Why would i even need a Godfather when God is my Father? My consolation is that God's Will for me would SURELY stand.

The expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off whatever they av planned to do. Please, keep me posted whenever the result is out.
    Thanks!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    I have said this before and I want to reiterate that this NNPC job is mine.
    I was invited two days to the aptitude and knowledge test when I had given up hope but my God considered me.
    My God will also make it possible for me to be invited for interwiev and finally issued appointment letter.
    I don't care if the 109 Senators, 360 house of reps members, all the Aso Villa staff, president's friends and allied, traditional rulers, religious elders, Ex-militants, Gboko Haram, OPC,....all politicians and influencial persons try to influence the process. Let them go ahead and make the long list.They will not be there when the wind of change from heaven will blow the papers containing the long list to the most restive part of Middle East and never to be seen again. Then the Lord's list shall prevail in Jesus name.
    Brethen I already see my NNPC appointment letter prepared by the almighty God. Watch and see my God in action.
    Glory be to His name.
    Na wa 4 u ooo! U should have included me in ur prayer.
    In fact na me and u get this nnpc job even though i no think say i go do well 4 d exam.
    angeleyes21 likes this.

Hnnmm, the body temperature of pple on this NNPc issue is like the temperature of a blasting furnace. pls keep the temperature up and wait patiently unto the Lord. God has promised to do wonderful things in our lives. I see God using His divine intervention in this situation. God has told me that no physical influence will have effect on the recruitment except His own divine influence. i want to tell you pple today, wait and see if those that know senators and power brokers will get the job. it is settled. Some might not have written the test, you will be suprised when you will receive ur appointment letters. then, you will know that Gos is the only being who can give positions to the most undeserving thru His grace and divine favour. I love you all. Shalom

+ Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast