+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

brethen,
    my ealier post was incomplete.
    at about 1145 hrs on wednesday 6th april, the duo of phillips consulting and the ITD of the NNPC submitted the reports of the conducted tests to the GMD.
    we need to pray that
    1) the hon minister returns in good health to continue this and other job creation projects.
    2. that God will sternghten brother austin, His son, to do what is right, in the absence of madam.
    3) that when austin gets to meet the president next week, his excellency wiould distance himself from the several lists being carried about by his aides and acquanitances, senators, traditional rulers, south south elders, northern traditional rulers (stupid groups indeed) and empower the GMD to do what is right.
    it is sickening that these supposed lists of persons did not even apply, talk less of sitting for the tests, where many inconvenienced themselves, travelled to long and strange places, rode on trailers, trucks and camels to get to the various venues.
    ive been unhappy and fell sick over this matter.i pray to recover soon.
    God bless Nigeria

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

May God help His own People.................

God pass them. where were they when we were being shortlisted. God cannot bring us this far to leave us at their mercy

There is a wind of change blowing through the land. "change is indefinite." For the first time things must be done aright in naija!

My brother, why sicken urslf over dis matter?? If God says its ur job, nothin can change that. Not even all the senators combined can change it! Hav faith in God my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekpere View Post
    My brother, why sicken urslf over dis matter?? If God says its ur job, nothin can change that. Not even all the senators combined can change it! Hav faith in God my brother.
    God bless you,my brother

@JesusArmy - U're already well in Jesus name. Amen! The Commander (Jesus) will not allow His army to breakdown.
    I believe this is the year of breakthrough unlimited. God works in mysterious ways. I pray He uses this election to keep them (traditnal rulers, senators, etc.) busy. Let them be 'fighting' to get re-elected while the children of God get appointed. God has made us 'Rule-Breakers'. We shall break their rule of man- know-man this year in Jesus name!

My people, when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do? The whole process is a shamble; from Phillips Consulting (PC) to ITD; from Executives to the Legislator, from the Judiciary even to Religious and Traditional rulers

How can you explain a situation where a 1st Class, Engineer, 26yrs old was not invited for the a Graduate Trainee Test or an experienced professionals in the Oil & Gas Industry were overlooked by PC& ITD. So if the parameter for short listing by PC & ITD were not based on pure merit, righteousness and fairness; why will anyone in this world expect the result of such a process to be viewed as the alpha and omega? We are watching.

People use their contacts with PC & ITD to get called for the NNPC test, with few exceptional cases. In the same manner people are now using their closeness with POWERS that be to redress the injustice done by these recruitment firms; who actually doctored the result in favour of their preferred candidates.

So, my people until we all cry out for the injustice in our land, nothing will work well in this country. When the situation favoured most of us that were called for the test, irrespective of our awareness that most qualified candidate were left out by PC&ITD due to lack of fairness in their short listing process; NO ONE CRY OUT FOR FOUL PLAY. All that was said by NHJ “forumite” were consolatory words (God knows the best, NNPC is not the end of the world, continue to pray your email or parcel will soon arrive, your own time will come!!!!!!. )

When it now seems that the very POWERFUL have overtaking the process from the PC&ITD boys, we are now crying for justice. Where were your senses of fairness and justice when other qualified candidates were not invited for the test? Are you saying or do you thinking a qualified candidate that applied, but was over looked by PC& ITD will not press for further for justice, if they have useful contact in the system?

Justice for one is justice for all. Injustice for one is injustice for all.

Nigerian Youth Arise. We have systemic problem. Our system is corrupt. Let’s talk loud and clear for injustice against our others; not only when we are a victim but when injustice seems to favour us to too.
    Nigeria Youth Arise! We can mobilize ourselves and fight through the system. Or we can choose to fold our hands with the usual resolve that God will take control; forgetting the timeless truth that once we failed to take control of our lives, others (Not Just God) will control it for us. The emirs, traditional rulers, those with godfathers will continue to have their once we remains silent in the face of adversity.

Nigeria Youth Arise. God bless you all.
    lizzyfavour and badgirlz like this.

I have said this before and I want to reiterate that this NNPC job is mine.
    I was invited two days to the aptitude and knowledge test when I had given up hope but my God considered me.
    My God will also make it possible for me to be invited for interwiev and finally issued appointment letter.
    I don't care if the 109 Senators, 360 house of reps members, all the Aso Villa staff, president's friends and allied, traditional rulers, religious elders, Ex-militants, Gboko Haram, OPC,....all politicians and influencial persons try to influence the process. Let them go ahead and make the long list.They will not be there when the wind of change from heaven will blow the papers containing the long list to the most restive part of Middle East and never to be seen again. Then the Lord's list shall prevail in Jesus name.
    Brethen I already see my NNPC appointment letter prepared by the almighty God. Watch and see my God in action.
    Glory be to His name.
    G

@Trendyman; thats faith talking, i love that.

Dear NHJobbers, lets not depend on mere human beings or be scared/fidgety on what they will do (be them Governors/Senators or traditional rulers).
    God will fight for his people that i know, we have a God that doesnt stand for injustice, in this NNPC GT & EXP, professional recruitment, the successful ones shall be favoured because the time has come for truth to prevail.

One thing i know is this, God will FIGHT for his people.

Have faith and belief my dear comrades, the job is ours .

@JesusArmy, please get well soon, you will be rewarded for the help you rendered immense number of people who read your posts.

Keep up with the updates, we all will soon be there

NNPC here i come, there is no stopping me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@NnenaK...that's a hrt that has been hurt and not to sound like everyone else...God'll heal in such a way that U'll glorify Him
    Mind U, U are not alone, others are not just voicing out.
    WRT: "Nigerian Youth Arise. We have systemic problem. Our system is corrupt. Let’s talk loud and clear for injustice against our others; not only when we are a victim but when injustice seems to favour us to too." this part of ur concluding argument is a killer punch indeed.

@trendyman...Faith alive 4sure, guy I dey believe U

@D preety One....there is no stopping u at all

@Jesus Army...10x 4 d many gr8 works U've been doing here, ur efforts are impacting lives positively. Sickness ha no right to defile ur body my brother, because U've taken up HIS name on U, U are called by HIS name....U're healed IJN Amen.

@ALL...they can't keep blessed people down, NHJobbers are to blessed to be frustrated!

Arrow Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Quote Originally Posted by nnenaK View Post
    My people, when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do? The whole process is a shamble; from Phillips Consulting (PC) to ITD; from Executives to the Legislator, from the Judiciary even to Religious and Traditional rulers

How can you explain a situation where a 1st Class, Engineer, 26yrs old was not invited for the a Graduate Trainee Test or an experienced professionals in the Oil & Gas Industry were overlooked by PC& ITD. So if the parameter for short listing by PC & ITD were not based on pure merit, righteousness and fairness; why will anyone in this world expect the result of such a process to be viewed as the alpha and omega? We are watching.

People use their contacts with PC & ITD to get called for the NNPC test, with few exceptional cases. In the same manner people are now using their closeness with POWERS that be to redress the injustice done by these recruitment firms; who actually doctored the result in favour of their preferred candidates.

So, my people until we all cry out for the injustice in our land, nothing will work well in this country. When the situation favoured most of us that were called for the test, irrespective of our awareness that most qualified candidate were left out by PC&ITD due to lack of fairness in their short listing process; NO ONE CRY OUT FOR FOUL PLAY. All that was said by NHJ “forumite” were consolatory words (God knows the best, NNPC is not the end of the world, continue to pray your email or parcel will soon arrive, your own time will come!!!!!!. )

When it now seems that the very POWERFUL have overtaking the process from the PC&ITD boys, we are now crying for justice. Where were your senses of fairness and justice when other qualified candidates were not invited for the test? Are you saying or do you thinking a qualified candidate that applied, but was over looked by PC& ITD will not press for further for justice, if they have useful contact in the system?

Justice for one is justice for all. Injustice for one is injustice for all.

Nigerian Youth Arise. We have systemic problem. Our system is corrupt. Let’s talk loud and clear for injustice against our others; not only when we are a victim but when injustice seems to favour us to too.
    Nigeria Youth Arise! We can mobilize ourselves and fight through the system. Or we can choose to fold our hands with the usual resolve that God will take control; forgetting the timeless truth that once we failed to take control of our lives, others (Not Just God) will control it for us. The emirs, traditional rulers, those with godfathers will continue to have their once we remains silent in the face of adversity.

Nigeria Youth Arise. God bless you all.
    @nnenak

I sincerely wld ve loved it if my fingers wld ve agreed to stay away from my keypads dis very moment bt they jst cant!! I am a Nigerian who has long ago been fed up wit d way things ar done in our dear country and really thirst for some dose of activism bt not wen d call is coming frm a "strange" voice..

I wld ve lvd it, if u were jst feeln bad u were not invitd for dis test bt i am disenchanted by ur analysis of d issue @hand. If i open a thread now callin on ENGINEERS WITH 1ST CLASS AND LESS THAN 26 to upload their degree result,u will be surprised @how many pple fall into dat category!! We must be objective, PC can obviously not call all dat applied for dis job for d test, there must be a criterion/criteria for selectin candidates! Dat u werent invitd doesnt make d millions of naija grad invited relatives of PC or bad pple 2ve urged others to continue since NNPC isnt&can neva be d end of d world.

Jst lyk d person who startd dis thread feels there is need for concern wit reasons backing it up, tell dis house u feel there is a threat on the ability of PC to submit a merit-based result and we will all rizn togeda.

How can u be calln us to ARISE wen u r indirectly dangling it infront of NHJbbers dat u r in support of getting "justice" through the "powerful" pple dat u/ur cohorts know?

I bet dis is not d 1st job u feel qualified for and u werent called, it happens my dear, cos there r alot of pple wit even beta qualifications also in d job market!! Cant u see dat?
    (plz my fingers stop!!)

I join my voice 2d oda nigerian youths who eagerly await d next stage of NNPC to faithfully say AMEN 2d prayers dat for once things will be done d right way and dat most especially dat we ve youths calling for a MARCH AGAINST IMPUNITY IN DIS country not cos of personal vendetta, den NNENAK, ur voice cld become "familiar" and i will follow u!!

I have already seen it in my mail. If your faith is as small as a mustard seed, it will move mountains. Let us keep praying. A change will come IJN, no matter the kind of list, those illegal names wil be flushed into the water closet and all those involved in this illegal process will all loose this election if they continue IJN. We are already there, lets keep praying and do not slack, even as we go to service morrow. Commit all our papers into God's hands, God cannot leave us like this. If you know you did well, God will do the rest for us IJN. Fellow house members, this time calls for prayers, double your prayer points if possible brothers and sisters. Goodluck to everyone

+ Reply
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast