+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

current in4mation reveals that the Hon. minister is in no condition to issue directives.
    her daughter,joined the father yesterday to be on her bedside.brethen,lets pray.
    i see Gods hand in the news i hear from this sick bed,that the PDP is loosing grip massively.
    let this election put edwin clark, kenneth gbagi, rilwan lukman, and all these ethnic failures to shame.
    let a new team arise. a team that will fear God.
    oh Lord,heal madam now

Oil minister in N2.2b bribery scandal

April 10, 2011 09:16AM
    print email

The shakedown of the oil markerters, which amounts to about 2.2 billion naira is payable only in cash to a shady character called Mr Rufai, who was traced by reporters, to a small office in Abuja. Mr Rufai works as the big man for Mrs Allison-Madueke's most trusted officials. It is Mr Rufai who directed our reporters , posing as representatives of a to his office and instructed them how to make payment. Our reporters had called the same mobile phone given to the marketers.

Get NEXTon Sunday from your vendor to read more...

Back

Well, we pray that see will recovery quickly. Madam is just one of the Nigerian in the corruption racketing.

GEJ and NNPC has been to slow in their recruitment process. When Buhari/Ribadu comes him, the whole recruitment exercise will start from ground zero.........

Keep praying, keep keeping faith...but the truth must be told, the selection process has been full of corruption. I can't trust that WOMAN

GUYS.....everyone that has contributed thus far is very right.....
    a very blatant truth is that everyone can't get the job..... and everyone can't be called...
    just believe in God and forget about your seemingly over-qualified achievements.....if GOD could provide a job for a 3rd class person...how much more you....let's be like babies and follow God like dummies...HE sure still knows the way around the stoney grounds........................
    am not bothered....let God be!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    brethen,
    my ealier post was incomplete.
    at about 1145 hrs on wednesday 6th april, the duo of phillips consulting and the ITD of the NNPC submitted the reports of the conducted tests to the GMD.
    we need to pray that
    1) the hon minister returns in good health to continue this and other job creation projects.
    2. that God will sternghten brother austin, His son, to do what is right, in the absence of madam.
    3) that when austin gets to meet the president next week, his excellency wiould distance himself from the several lists being carried about by his aides and acquanitances, senators, traditional rulers, south south elders, northern traditional rulers (stupid groups indeed) and empower the GMD to do what is right.
    it is sickening that these supposed lists of persons did not even apply, talk less of sitting for the tests, where many inconvenienced themselves, travelled to long and strange places, rode on trailers, trucks and camels to get to the various venues.
    ive been unhappy and fell sick over this matter.i pray to recover soon.
    God bless Nigeria
    I think we can all influence the conclusion/decision of Mr. President on the test results and the illegal lobbying. Oh yes, we can! I believe the facebook is a good avenue to do it. Mr. President, I believe, always read messages/comments on his wall. All we need do is to post our concerns about making merit and justice prevail in the NNPC recruitment process. He is a man with listening ears. Let's present our case reasonably and wisely.

If you are not his facebook friend, pls do so asap for this purpose. Let's all bombard his wall with our cry for credibility, justice, and fairness in the recruitment process! Click the link below and you're right there on Mr. President's wall. We can do this.

Login | Facebook
    P

Petramayor

That was a very good call.Will do so.

@d Mayor of Pet...9ice call I must say

@all...I've learnt to always pray that all things work out for my own good, no matter who has to make the call, pull the string, press the button etc...ALL THINGS MUST WORK FOR MY OWN GOOD, PERIOD!

It is going to be well.Because when God says a thing who can object to it.No man my brother no man.Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by nnenaK View Post
    My people, when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do? The whole process is a shamble; from Phillips Consulting (PC) to ITD; from Executives to the Legislator, from the Judiciary even to Religious and Traditional rulers

How can you explain a situation where a 1st Class, Engineer, 26yrs old was not invited for the a Graduate Trainee Test or an experienced professionals in the Oil & Gas Industry were overlooked by PC& ITD. So if the parameter for short listing by PC & ITD were not based on pure merit, righteousness and fairness; why will anyone in this world expect the result of such a process to be viewed as the alpha and omega? We are watching.

People use their contacts with PC & ITD to get called for the NNPC test, with few exceptional cases. In the same manner people are now using their closeness with POWERS that be to redress the injustice done by these recruitment firms; who actually doctored the result in favour of their preferred candidates.

So, my people until we all cry out for the injustice in our land, nothing will work well in this country. When the situation favoured most of us that were called for the test, irrespective of our awareness that most qualified candidate were left out by PC&ITD due to lack of fairness in their short listing process; NO ONE CRY OUT FOR FOUL PLAY. All that was said by NHJ “forumite” were consolatory words (God knows the best, NNPC is not the end of the world, continue to pray your email or parcel will soon arrive, your own time will come!!!!!!. )

When it now seems that the very POWERFUL have overtaking the process from the PC&ITD boys, we are now crying for justice. Where were your senses of fairness and justice when other qualified candidates were not invited for the test? Are you saying or do you thinking a qualified candidate that applied, but was over looked by PC& ITD will not press for further for justice, if they have useful contact in the system?

Justice for one is justice for all. Injustice for one is injustice for all.

Nigerian Youth Arise. We have systemic problem. Our system is corrupt. Let’s talk loud and clear for injustice against our others; not only when we are a victim but when injustice seems to favour us to too.
    Nigeria Youth Arise! We can mobilize ourselves and fight through the system. Or we can choose to fold our hands with the usual resolve that God will take control; forgetting the timeless truth that once we failed to take control of our lives, others (Not Just God) will control it for us. The emirs, traditional rulers, those with godfathers will continue to have their once we remains silent in the face of adversity.

Nigeria Youth Arise. God bless you all.
    Frankly Nnenak, i don't understand the head & tail of ur story. Dat u were not invited does not mean that those invited had contacts PH & co. let me tell u majority of those called had and have no link 2d consultants. pls Don't 4get dat some were not called because probably they didn't adhered to the online application process, or their scanned document were not clear enough 2b read. Pls Nnenak, I honestly sympathize with u dat even with ur 1st class status age age bracket u were not invited, but pls don't encourage d corrupt leaders to interfere with the recruitment process. If truely u're among d numerous nigerians still hoping 4 a job u will certainly b happy 4 others that have made it dis far & pray d process is transparent and unbias. Pls Nnenak pray 4us. I know noboby either among d consultants or nnpc. I was invited, I took d test, I did my best in d test, & I know No man nor woman can change wat God has prepare 4me & the rest of those who believe in HIM! Jesus Amry pls contune d gud work u're doing in this forum. May God Bless & reward u mightily and ur cup shall run over & shaken together, in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

is dat wat u pray 4? A big shame on u! abeg!

Quote Originally Posted by nnenaK View Post
    Well, we pray that see will recovery quickly. Madam is just one of the Nigerian in the corruption racketing.

GEJ and NNPC has been to slow in their recruitment process. When Buhari/Ribadu comes him, the whole recruitment exercise will start from ground zero.........

Keep praying, keep keeping faith...but the truth must be told, the selection process has been full of corruption. I can't trust that WOMAN

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    I have said this before and I want to reiterate that this NNPC job is mine.
    I was invited two days to the aptitude and knowledge test when I had given up hope but my God considered me.
    My God will also make it possible for me to be invited for interwiev and finally issued appointment letter.
    I don't care if the 109 Senators, 360 house of reps members, all the Aso Villa staff, president's friends and allied, traditional rulers, religious elders, Ex-militants, Gboko Haram, OPC,....all politicians and influencial persons try to influence the process. Let them go ahead and make the long list.They will not be there when the wind of change from heaven will blow the papers containing the long list to the most restive part of Middle East and never to be seen again. Then the Lord's list shall prevail in Jesus name.
    Brethen I already see my NNPC appointment letter prepared by the almighty God. Watch and see my God in action.
    Glory be to His name.
    I am with u on this.......thats the spirit mate!

''Those that put their trust on the LORD shall be be like Mount Zion that can never be moved'', tit for tat

Quick Recovery, Jesus Army..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast