+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

@Nnenak,
    I almost felt the way u are feeling but consoled myself with the fact the goof of PC favoured a dear friend afterall.
    They had sent her an e-mail to re-submit her credentials but she never saw it until the deadline was over.They invited her for the test afterall.
    I started praying for those that were invited only for them to invite me the Wednesday b4 the test.My friend that was waiting for me got offended but later waived it aside.Lo and behold he got his IV Friday b4 the Saturday test.
    Some people received theirs that Saturday,including(as I learnt) the lady that came from her wedding reception.
    truth is,you must have been shortlisted but PC's e-mail never got to you before the test.

I was sad when PC invited my friend for SEC-YPP test without me.After the test,they sent me mail to re-submit my CV which I have done.
    One thing I have promised myself is this...no matter how corrupt Nija seems to be,I won't give up,I must keep trying and hustling,I never will know the one the Lord will choose 2 show me mercy.
    I have a fantastic result(the best anyone can dream of) and some certifications but have tried severally without the job switch I need.....FIRS,NEITI,Fiscal Responsibility Commission,NNPC,CBN,Total,SEC,NCAA,SMEDAN,etc.Some of those are funny anyway.
    etinosa liberty likes this.

Well, in all of this I am saying, as i have always said before, I AM IN. My vacant office is waiting to be filled, and it will be filled by be this year in Jesus Name, Amen. No Devil or his representative, masquerading itself in any form can deny me my office. very soon, I'll post my testimony in the testimony section of this forum...WATCH OUT!...BABA GOD PASS THEM ALL.
    virgygurl likes this.

Brothers in the house,
    Remember, the whole of this world if come together can not profit you if your creator GOD is not profiting you so also, the whole of the world if joinned together can not harm you if your creator ALLAH intend not to harm you. What ever are the forces, pray that the LORD our creator count you and I among the successful ones.

This is actually an opened witchcraft, well I dont have to worry cos it is been said that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violence taketh it by force. No weapon (both spiritual and physical) fashioned upon the children of God shall prosper. He(God) will make a way when they seems to be none. Brothers ans sisters lets still continue praying, there is nothing it cannot do, cos God cannot fail those that put their trust in Him.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    @nnenak

I sincerely wld ve loved it if my fingers wld ve agreed to stay away from my keypads dis very moment bt they jst cant!! I am a Nigerian who has long ago been fed up wit d way things ar done in our dear country and really thirst for some dose of activism bt not wen d call is coming frm a "strange" voice..

I wld ve lvd it, if u were jst feeln bad u were not invitd for dis test bt i am disenchanted by ur analysis of d issue @hand. If i open a thread now callin on ENGINEERS WITH 1ST CLASS AND LESS THAN 26 to upload their degree result,u will be surprised @how many pple fall into dat category!! We must be objective, PC can obviously not call all dat applied for dis job for d test, there must be a criterion/criteria for selectin candidates! Dat u werent invitd doesnt make d millions of naija grad invited relatives of PC or bad pple 2ve urged others to continue since NNPC isnt&can neva be d end of d world.

Jst lyk d person who startd dis thread feels there is need for concern wit reasons backing it up, tell dis house u feel there is a threat on the ability of PC to submit a merit-based result and we will all rizn togeda.

How can u be calln us to ARISE wen u r indirectly dangling it infront of NHJbbers dat u r in support of getting "justice" through the "powerful" pple dat u/ur cohorts know?

I bet dis is not d 1st job u feel qualified for and u werent called, it happens my dear, cos there r alot of pple wit even beta qualifications also in d job market!! Cant u see dat?
    (plz my fingers stop!!)

I join my voice 2d oda nigerian youths who eagerly await d next stage of NNPC to faithfully say AMEN 2d prayers dat for once things will be done d right way and dat most especially dat we ve youths calling for a MARCH AGAINST IMPUNITY IN DIS country not cos of personal vendetta, den NNENAK, ur voice cld become "familiar" and i will follow u!!
    Good response, Amaka. Let the dude ponder on this few lines pls!

well said.those dat were called for the test re nw talking becos they wrote the test they didnt even think of those that were qualified nd were nt called,the whole process ws corrupt from the beginning.Mine brethren sorry to say this,if any of u hs any top personality in there that cn push it for u, pls do tell them to,cos the whole thing has been corrrupt from the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by nnenaK View Post
    My people, when the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do? The whole process is a shamble; from Phillips Consulting (PC) to ITD; from Executives to the Legislator, from the Judiciary even to Religious and Traditional rulers

How can you explain a situation where a 1st Class, Engineer, 26yrs old was not invited for the a Graduate Trainee Test or an experienced professionals in the Oil & Gas Industry were overlooked by PC& ITD. So if the parameter for short listing by PC & ITD were not based on pure merit, righteousness and fairness; why will anyone in this world expect the result of such a process to be viewed as the alpha and omega? We are watching.

People use their contacts with PC & ITD to get called for the NNPC test, with few exceptional cases. In the same manner people are now using their closeness with POWERS that be to redress the injustice done by these recruitment firms; who actually doctored the result in favour of their preferred candidates.

So, my people until we all cry out for the injustice in our land, nothing will work well in this country. When the situation favoured most of us that were called for the test, irrespective of our awareness that most qualified candidate were left out by PC&ITD due to lack of fairness in their short listing process; NO ONE CRY OUT FOR FOUL PLAY. All that was said by NHJ “forumite” were consolatory words (God knows the best, NNPC is not the end of the world, continue to pray your email or parcel will soon arrive, your own time will come!!!!!!. )

When it now seems that the very POWERFUL have overtaking the process from the PC&ITD boys, we are now crying for justice. Where were your senses of fairness and justice when other qualified candidates were not invited for the test? Are you saying or do you thinking a qualified candidate that applied, but was over looked by PC& ITD will not press for further for justice, if they have useful contact in the system?

Justice for one is justice for all. Injustice for one is injustice for all.

Nigerian Youth Arise. We have systemic problem. Our system is corrupt. Let’s talk loud and clear for injustice against our others; not only when we are a victim but when injustice seems to favour us to too.
    Nigeria Youth Arise! We can mobilize ourselves and fight through the system. Or we can choose to fold our hands with the usual resolve that God will take control; forgetting the timeless truth that once we failed to take control of our lives, others (Not Just God) will control it for us. The emirs, traditional rulers, those with godfathers will continue to have their once we remains silent in the face of adversity.

Nigeria Youth Arise. God bless you all.

Sincerely speaking, if one ponders over the way things are going in this country,one may tend to be despondent but i urge every member of NHJ to be resolute as ''what will be will certainly be about NNPC recruitment process''....in as much as i want the job very badly, i have not been too desperate about it right from the day one.
    EON DIGEST likes this.
    O

@all things are POSSIBLE...that is quite a school of thought

O boy! Dis NNPC jab no b small matter Ooo... Eye dey red, blood dey hot, mind dey cut, temper dey rise. Which way Naija?
    I'm totally believing God on this one. If He says I'm in, then there's nothing anyone can do about it. Period.

Hmm.One thing is for sure;God never forsakes his own!

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    God pass them. where were they when we were being shortlisted. God cannot bring us this far to leave us at their mercy
    Amen!,I traveled all the way from UK 4 the test and I missed my exam bcos of that.

The bottom line of the argument is to pray for the nation so as to have leaders that will go by merit in anything that comes their way. NNPC test is gone, let's wait for the result which will favour the house through the declaration of "breakthrough unlimited". I only rely on God for all things are possible through me and to those that believe. Learn to have a speaking and fighting spirit of faith, and not accussing the PC and the government. NNPC job is not the best job in the nation as at now so let's gun for other which has prepared for us.

I rest my case.

As far am concern, they can try 2 manipulate the process 2 favour their own, but for its a different story bcos i am God's candidate... the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;yea i have Goodly heritage. this NNPC job is mine in jesus name.Amen

+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast