+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

those dat were called for the test re nw talking becos they wrote the test they didnt even think of those that were qualified nd were nt called,the whole process ws corrupt from the beginning.Mine brethren sorry to say this,if any of u hs any top personality in there that cn push it for u, pls do tell them to,cos the whole thing has been corrrupt from the beginning.

house pls for once lets face the reality, in a contest between numerous first class and 2.1 products, i dont know where you expect merit to come from. as at least everybody is sure of scoring all most everything being first class and 2.1 products. someone like me should not fail more than two questions because i have a pedigree of 100% success , now analyze this scenario if more than half of the monstrous number of candidate that sat for the exam scored above 110, then pls how do you want them to shortlist for interview.
    the meaning of this is that we all know what to do if truly you need this nnpc job. pls pray hard and make sure you are politically correct. because everybody is qualified.
    cavedx2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prof salvage View Post
    house pls for once lets face the reality.... pls pray hard and make sure you are politically correct. because everybody is qualified.
    Brother, this ur stand point na anoda angle to the whole discussion oh! but I must add, a very realistic one though

hi house, I dont want any form of hyper tension about nnpc issue. what wil be wil be. cross ur heart and see what GOD wil do dis year. cheer!
    coolrex likes this.

What will happen lies in the hand of God. If they like let the Emirs, Obas and Igwes compiled lists of thier choice, i know that, by God Grace, my office is there for mr to occupy. God ia able

One thing dat i am so sure of is that because of the elected, d days r going 2 b cut shod is still on the throne and He who has started d good thing must surely completely, as it" is written that " the hand of Zerubabel has started d foundation , he must surely complete it.

YT

Sour grapes,... and they want to be leaders.

I dont know how someone can think cos he has 1st class,he's most qualified dn one wt 2.1 Stop deceivin urself,ur cv alone may disqualify u,its not about 1st class. So stop talking rubbish. Every recruiter has MANY THINGS he or she is looking for,not just result

this is gradually turning into a 'beef' discusssion, punches and counter-punches, be that as it may...guys pls let's stay on course...Jesus Army started this 4 a purpose, I guess we let all these other beef issues rest. And those of us who think results are all that count may want to have a re-think, consider the role packaging and marketing urself adequately has to do in enhancing ur chances.

one love!

The race is not always for the swift, neither the battle for the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill: but time and chancee happens to them all and God is in charge of time and chance. Thats what He told me immedaitely after the test and i trust Him and His word

This is not really the tym to throw accusations & counter-accusations on ppl or personalities! People should realize that HARDWORK without GOD is vanity!
    `¬This time i expect ppl to b on their knees, pray, and never cease!
    God will surely bless the work of our hands, but pls let us acknowledge him as well.
    Its prayers time ppl!.....no beefs!
    1 luv!
    donivald and coolrex like this.

As for me am very confident that this is my job no matter the crowd i saw that day and not minding what fellow hotjobbers are saying. like jesus army only prayers is what we need now not punches and blows. go on your knees and fight your battle. forget 1st class and 3rd class now. contact the ALPHA and OMEGA. peace.

our father,we thank you.for always putting smiles on the faces of your children.
    we will never cease to seek your face.we have no power to weep.
    surely, the heart of the king is in the hands of the Lord.
    brethen, celebration cometh.....the siege is over.....our God reigns

+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast