+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

I believe in God my fellow job seakers but I tell you this day that it is not all about NNPC. Yes, God can help you survive thru many other means apart from NNPC. Or must you compell God to doing something against his original plan for you. Do you believe in DESTINY? I do believe I will be comfortable in this life but dont need to know how. Put your selves in the shoes of this recruiters and be jesusly sincere to yourselves, non of us here bluffing will keep protocols when your sibblings are begging for jobs. I even believe that God promoted you to such a high post for some other people around you to be lifted too.Not even Christ can keep to such a protocol. Yes! For instance, Jesus was pressed by his mother to perform a miracle of turning water into wine even as it goes against Jesus' original plan. Mary broke protocols to do that and Jesus submitted. Why wont we ordinary humans do same? If you really believe in the God you serve to be your provider, then just watch and see him Perform for you. I am a blessedman and will always survive as divinely plan. The gates of NNPC nor corruption shall not prevail. Stay calm friends.
    T

I pray the NNPC recruitment process goes the way FIRS did theirs. Despite the long list of candidates submited by the powers that be in the land, the Chairman of FIRS went ahead to employ many based on merit, she is a woman who knows her onion, was never afraid of putting her appointment at risk to deliver a credible process. We dont know if the GMD of NNPC can afford to put his job on the line as Akunyili, Jega and Ufueko did to make this recruitment process a commendable one. I pray the GMD holds his own and do the right thing.

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

I guess we all need to keep praying and if Jonathan is who you all say he is, then we expect a lot of people will be employed based on merit. at any rate, we keep the hope on.

Oh Lord! Hasten to perform it, in IJN. Amen

gentlered pls be careful how u refer to the name Christ. Responsible pple up there shd normally have provided for their simblings legitimately and not do so fraudulently. Am afraid ur generalisation is inappropriate. Every job has ethics and i strongly belive that there are persons who will act accordingly. What is urs is urs in God. NO ONE can take it away. No shakings.

Na today...who is the person not supposed to get the job.

Pray silently and God will answer openly.

Evil thrives for sure in the land...but what in your own little way have you done to addres this.

I wish everyone success...but frawn at selfish prayers said here in the house. That's just my stress!
    angeleyes21 and lapoetical like this.

well said aceemmanuel2002. Well said. You are so on point! <Thumbs up>!

Wink Re: Nnpc-recruitment-position(a call for prayers)

Selfish prayers or no selfish prayers, Faith always wins. Not tears,nor sentiments, not lobbying not senators and not even GEJ. ONLY GOD. It is the right of a man to desire, but it is the prerogatives of God's mercy to apportion. Has anybody ever impressed Jesus with faith and didn't get what he/she desires?Couldn't think of any.So do likewise. I always say one thing: faith will always be against faith to let you know how you ought to get closer to God.
    For those with what-will-be-will-be, negative news is set to discourage you. Now you see and hear of what senators and others in the corridors of power are doing to influence NNPC and your heart begins to fail you. But they that know their God shall do exploits and the just shall live by his/her faith. By flesh (and merit) shall no man prevail. The race is not for the swift in life, God rules in the affairs of men.
    KEEP TRUSTING GOD. if He has said it, and you believe it, then go to bed with hyms in your mouth, for it is a done deal. For these egyptians(detractors) that you see now, you will see them no more.
    Jesus Army likes this.

Jesus army how far?
    Any news?

nothing yet o...
    once there is validated information,trust the house.
    however,lets be wary of sending our resumes to all sorts of organizations.
    some people just keep profiles of persons and use it for satanic purposes.
    also avoid putting phone numbers of your referees, particularly if they are very influential.
    this information is used to extort money from them.please.
    i greet the house

We celebrate the present move in our nation. Prayers mustbe galvanized and sustained to entrench the process. It is indeed the finger ofour God.

Since the early 80s, recruitment and employment into governmentinstitutions and parastatals had been embellished in corrupt practices. It becamevery glaring with the Nigerian police force. You wouldn’t know of anyrecruitment exercise. There was a permanent sign of no vacancy at their gates. Theyalways brandished a memo from the presidency that suspended all recruitmentexercises. Yet they were recruiting underground. Depending on the tribalaffiliation of the principal officers of the organization, they carried out anethnic cleansing of other ethnic groups in the organization, and filled it upwith theirs. This was the scenario that threw many qualified, experienced andcompetent professionals into the streets. The fortunate ones amongst them wereable to gather resources to seek greener pastures outside Naija.

The second advent of the Obasanjo administration in 2003,brought to fore the ineptitude of all government parastatals, and the need todo an internal audit, review and appraisal of the situation with respect toservice delivery and fulfilling their constitutional responsibilities androles.

The NNPC took the bull by the horn, and commenced a processthat would see it become a world class regulatory agency. In 2006, under therevered Mrs. C.A. ADEGBITE (retired GGM HR), it conducted what has beendescribed as the cleanest and fairest NNPC recruitment ever. It became areference point for all other parastatals. For the first time in a long time,merit counted.

A repeat performance of that heroic feat in 2008 wastruncated, when some tribal Turks felt that the process would definitely notfavour them. The president YAR ADUA and the then GMD YAR ADUA were indecisive. Twoindecisive YAR ADUAS, until Olodumare took him away. Many, like me, wereinterviewed, just expecting to be called up for medicals and resumption ofduty.

The 2010 edition, was in anticipation of the PIB bill whichwas to create 6 new subsidiaries under the NNPC, and of course making theorganization responsive, not only as a regulatory agency, but as a profitablecommercial entity. A standard had been set, and the present team was bent onimproving on what had obtained. The best and biggest human resource and courierfirms in sub Saharan Africa were contracted.

Now, the same scenario that predicated the 2008 incident ishere again. A change of government was a major factor then…this time it wasgoing to be a change of minister. But thank God for the saints in the House,who stood on the mountain and decreed the words of Jehovah, and there waspeace.

NNPC cannot accommodate all that applied. NEVER. It hasnothing to do with qualifications. Its all about favour. My sympathy goes toall those who took offence when they were not called up for the test despiteINTIMIDATING CREDENTIALS. I don’t know the process used in the selection FIFI,LIFO, BALLOTTING, ETC, but if you are a true Nigerian you would agree with methat it was transparent, and management is sincere. Some are already heating upthe polity by sending traditional rulers and politicians to plead and protesttheir cause. Its rubbish. NNPC is not the ultimate. It can never be. Several organizationswould be recruiting this year-SPDC, CNL, NLNG, CON OIL, just name it. Instead ofcreating unnecessary crisis, align and incline yourself to be in a position tobe FAVOURED. Stop carrying your credentialson your head. It belittles you. Dangote, Folawiyo and Adenuga did not makefirst class.

What is certain is that not one member of this forum wouldremain unemployed by the end of this year. The house administration iscommitted to giving you not only information on existing vacancies, but teachyou how to get and keep the job. This is your year.

Now, for those of us who were favoured to sit for theexams, despite all the stress, and are expecting a letter of interview, thefollowing information is essential.(forget it, if you are pessimistic about thetests)

a) A syndicate has just been busted in Wuse, Abuja.They claimed to be a branch of Phillips consulting, and hacked into the NNPCsite, having the data of all applicants. A lady bank manager with Zennith bank,PH, was called and asked how many years experience she had put in the bank, sothat her rank in the NNPC could be determined. She fell for the bait, and over #700,000:00,exclusive of her travelling regularly to Abj and hotel expenses, went in theprocess. Imagine how much would have been made from our brothers in the diasporas,and how our young vulnerable sisters would have been defiled. Aren’t you gladto be part of this forum? we don’t fall for such nonsense…

b) For the experienced hire, the next stage of thetests is going to be specific skill and industry based. So rather than thepresent in fighting in the house, it is advisable that we brush up ourknowledge in our respective fields. Gather information on the current trends. Youreally have to impress your line manager, for you to get recommended. No linemanager will risk his job to recommend someone who will spoil work for him andcause his sack.

c) The next stage also, due to security reports onpost elections violence, would definitely be after May 29th. We shouldpray for peace in the nation if we want the process to continue. Also, thetiming would be very short, as it is already behind schedule. So stay close toyour blackberry, laptops, etc and keep some money handy for travels.

d) The NNPC recruitment is definitely not a quietprocess. Its going to be noisy, even the deaf will hear. Its not something thatthey will call you, individually, on phone. Don’t be deceived. You go hear am,all of us go hear am o!!!!!

Finally to my brethren, it is important to know that asmany are recruited into the NNPC, so also, many are sacked almost every otherday. As some enjoy the corporation, some are deeply frustrated in it. If youhave the time, I would suggest that this waiting period be one of prayers,seeking the face of God and declaring what you want the organization to be foryou. If you don’t tithe, vow to do so.

As for me, ive taken up a course at the word of faith bibleinstitute, winners chapel, Abuja…to clear the path.

Thanks for all the concern and love

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. Break throughunlimited.

Jesus army

[email protected]

Last edited by maxweber; May 3rd, 11 at 05:07 pm.
    coolrex likes this.

Jesus Army, i feel you

while i really appreciate the great work that jesus army is doing,i must state that it is very disturbing that the next stage of tests would likely commence after may 29(two months after the first aptitude tests) considering the fact as i know from experience that the NNPC has recruited in the past and completing the process credibly in just threee weeks or less.The special niger delta recruitment of 200 graduate trainees in august 2006 was merit based and conducted very well amidst similiar conditions as we have today,the results of the aptitude test then was even published on national dailiies.also the recruitment of 1000 graduates in the year preceeeding the special niger delta recruitment which was handled by accenture consulting did not take this long a time too.These two scenarios occured during funso kupolokun's tenure as GMD,NNPC.Knowing fully well that this present recruitmemt is for graduate trainees and experienced unlike the two scenarios i painted above,i just cannot help but be a little scared as this credibility of this current recruitment is anchored on the good heart of just the petroleum minister and the president ONLY.i guess we really need to pray.
    GOD HELP US...................................

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678