+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Chevron calling PET.ENG

Chevron calling PET.ENG

Chevron has started calling 4 pet eng skill test.d test is 2 weeks time.pls help with d format ad those that did drilling skill test on 20/04 pls hint

Re: Chevron calling PET.ENG

Pls when did you get the invitation? where did you write the first test? thanks

i was also called for the pet eng skill test on 5th may. PLEASEEEEE help with skills teat format, especially those that wrote for the drilling position. help a fellow nhjobber please.
    @multiphase, i wrote the test in lagos. cant remember the exact date

I actually wrote mine in Lagos, after that of Warri's centre was postphoned. I cant believe I did not pass that test. Please any Warri candidate help me with an info, if I am correct. Thanks

Iyke jigga congrats. Pls were you invite via email ,text or a?? phone ?.when did U?? get ur invitation?

@obidawg pls read my write up very well. Thanks sha, I recieve in in good faith

Hello house, please help me clarify this issue. i was called for pet eng. test by chevron on 04 march. i did the test at cham city. latter, i heard that they did two tests. is this true and if true when was that? till now i did not hear anything from either cham or chevron, i did not even see or know my test score. thanks

Hello house, please help me clarify this issue. i was called for pet eng. test by chevron on 04 march. i did the test at cham city, Lagos-State. latter, i heard that they did two tests. is this true and if true when was that? till now i did not hear anything from either cham or chevron, i did not even see or know my test score. thanks

Anybody with materials (Petroleum Engineering) can please help the house. Thanks

guys huge congrats to u all that got the IV but please lets be specific with things HAS ANY WARRI CENTER PERSON(S) BEEN CALLED AND WHO KNOWS WHETHER THEY ARE SENDING IV IN BATCHES.

Can some1 confirm if they are still sending out mails...
    My mail must come ooo.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzman View Post
    Hello house, please help me clarify this issue. i was called for pet eng. test by chevron on 04 march. i did the test at cham city, Lagos-State. latter, i heard that they did two tests. is this true and if true when was that? till now i did not hear anything from either cham or chevron, i did not even see or know my test score. thanks
    Guy, they just started the 2nd stage of anoda test. Some ve done theirs (Drilling engr ) on 20/04/2011, others ve started receiving their mails for next one(Pet engr) to hold in 2wks time. so keep faith if u ve nt received urs.

@chukzy4u yes o, our mail must come ooo

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast