+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Chevron calling PET.ENG

Re: Chevron calling PET.ENG

please those who took the drilling engr skills test should give us some area of concentration.
    I

please those who took the drilling engr skills test should help us out with test areas
    I

concrete on petroleum things, especially calculations

@realmemo wot do u mean exactly by that coz i be mechanical engr and dont know much about petroleum engr.
    I

it did suprise us who wrote the drilling test too, but you just have write something, it was mainly drilling calculations.

@realmemo, why are you a good liar. u started another thread asking those that wrote the drilling test to speak up, which is an indication that you do not know what was written.
    pls area of concentration is needed ooooo. it seems the drilling test was not easy at all. if not, why the sudden silence after the test. the test were probably unexpected and difficult. pls, drilling engr guys, speak up. you dont ve anything to lose, after all we did not apply for the same position!!

@RealMemo abeg check ur profile, i drop u message. Also did u really take the test bcos dis guy here has a point
    I

Hello mates , pls did anyone who wrote for pet engr in chams city ph invited. At all. Seems all invitees are lagos candidates

i don't need to reiterate, i ve said d truth cos every 1 wants a job why ll i decieve u, dis is d last of it to d wise.

I wrote the drilling test. I wouldnt be surprised if it was difficult for many ppl. It was filled with drilling calculations just few essay questions. Lots of hydraulics, cement volume, mud volume, pressure, pumpstrokes and some basic drilling questions. 25 questions to answer in 1hr 15mins. I will advice u study ur basics petroleum stuff and calculations also get in touch with anyone who wrote the test in the pas and ask for areas that the question came from.

guys read up everything U've got on reservoir engrg, material balancing, rock properties, etc laying a lot of emphasis on your calculations, it does nt matter if U do not have a Pet Eng background...we aren't going for a test we are actually going for an exam (lol and calm urself abeg...God pass them)

@Favord1 and Triple-C, God bless u a million times (literally). you are very much blessed. may all your desires come true this year. Thanks

thanks a lot for the advice triple-c, make i go find books be dat. but also anyone wit materials can holla me on [email protected]
    I

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast