+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Chevron calling PET.ENG

Re: Chevron calling PET.ENG

anyone that needs any of these Reservoir Engineering books should drop his mail addy in my inbox, pls DO NOT DROP IT OPENLY...SCAMMERS ARE ALWAYS SOURCING OPENLY DROPED MAIL ADDY.
    1. Fundamentals of Reservoir Engineering by L. P. Dake
    2. Reservoir Engineering Handbook by Tarek Ahmed
    3. The Practice of Reservoir Engineering by L. P. Dake
    4. Applied Petroleum Reservoir Engineering by B. C. Craft and M. F. Hawkins

pls if anyone has a more streamlined and organised study material instead of these very big books I will appreciate it, bearing in mind that I am of the Mechanical Engineering Background...lol
    Please take some time out to inbox me your mail addy, so I could make a more personalised request. 10x guys

@6foot+...Just send some to U

@6foot+...Please sorry abt the mis-information, tot it had gone, but realised the internet strength has gone down...would send it ASAP, 10x 4 understanding man!

@6Ft+...Now I can authoritatively tell U that I have sent One(FUndamentals of RE by LPDake)

The skill test for petroleum engineering position consists of basic petroleum engineering/reservoir engineering questions and some physics questions. The one I did in 2006 had two parts - A and B. Part A are basic physics questions like frictions and circuit questions. Part B is Petroleum Engineering questions - Material balance, Darcy's steady state flow equation, decline curve analysis, pressure calculations, adiabatic workdone by compressors in compressing gas etc.
    They are all theory questions and we were give 2 and half hours to answer four questions from part B and eight questions in part A. Part A questions carried 10marks each while part B carried five marks each. The time was no enough to answer all the questions.
    All the questions were given in petroleum field units, so those that didnt read petroleum engineering or have not been exposed to petroleum engineering were greatly disadvantaged.

Decline curve analysis, Darcy law, Workdone by compressors, Material balance equation, pressure calculation (in pet. field units), specific gravity calculations, etc with some basic physics questions. I wrote mine in 2006 and it consisted of two parts. 12 theory questions to be answered in 2 1/2hrs. For those without petroleum engineering it will be too tough.

@kjosefa...many thanks man, I appreciate ur time and effort put into sharing this with us. I am of the mech eng background, "I will do my rest and leave the best for God to do for me" because everyone seems to be saying the same thing of those without Pet eng background.
    10x 1ce again

Chei, this Skilled Test don wear SKIRT ehhhhhh.....Lord God Almighty...U remain my source of strength! Its my turn.

hello people, please, is the same skills test the Pet. Eng. candidates and the Earth Science candidates would take?

I wrote the drilling test on the 20th. The questions are basic drilling engineering, basic for some one with a more than a year experience. I don't expect them to ask you guys petroleum questions, since the pet position does not require experience. I wish you guys best of luck. Cheers

as for those wanting to know if the chevron skill test is in batches,i can confidently tell you it is.i succeeded in reaching my friend in dragnet who told me the results have been forwarded to cheveron who have started calling in batches.Brethren just keep praying and believe your time has come,peace

Hello house, i would like to know if any pet. eng who did the dragnet test in chams city PH has been invited for skills test? Is there a way one can know the test score. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123