+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 45 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

hello! due to circumstances beyond my control, i may not be able to arrive the venue of the interview scheduled to hołd tomorrow at the time quoted.....from my calculations i may get there around 10/11am. as i write this i am still on the road. i hope they were not too strict about the time one arrives

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I was interviewed today. pls the require the reference code they gave u when u first submitted the application form, though not compulsory but is required. I was lucky to go with mine. the allowance is 10k regardless how u came and where u are from. What amazed me today was some scores I saw for candidates aptitude test. people were scoring 52 and above for a test that took 30 minutes for 60 questions where more than 40 of the questions were calculations and without calculator! I reserve my comment but we have a long way to go in this country!

No just make sure u get there that day thats all but be early cos I dont know their closing time.

@Agbamhon1.....

abi oh, i heard someone scored 57 anyways what questions did they asked you. will appreciate the tips

Quote Originally Posted by Agbamhon1 View Post
    I was interviewed today. pls the require the reference code they gave u when u first submitted the application form, though not compulsory but is required. I was lucky to go with mine. the allowance is 10k regardless how u came and where u are from. What amazed me today was some scores I saw for candidates aptitude test. people were scoring 52 and above for a test that took 30 minutes for 60 questions where more than 40 of the questions were calculations and without calculator! I reserve my comment but we have a long way to go in this country!

did they ask for nysc certificate today?

so what were the questions asked today?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

The questions where different from others‘, but be sure they wil ask u questions about ur course of study and probably one current affair. Imagine asking me about what was discussed at the senate meeting d day before my interview when i was on the road travelling and no time to listen to news or read papers! That was the only question i cud not answer. BY GOD grace i know i will pass!

Yes and make photocopies of all credentials and ID card or tavelling passport

thanks for that..i am currently serving. since i have started the journey let me just give it a try!!

@Agbamhon, why dyu say we have a long way 2 go in dis country? R yu doubting the genuineness of the "52 n above" scores? ?

@Abamhon1 it is funny for you to think it is impossible to score above 50 in an aptitude test within a short time, are you aware that some people have mastered the skill of answering aptitude test(GMAT) questions, some have crammed or are familiar with most GMAT questions after doing series of job tests...do you know what they call elimination method? there are some questions your instinct just tells you can't be the answer and it help you narrow your options, so you don't find yourself making excuses in future test. I guess you are insinuating they must have seen the question, if they have that influence then they shouldn't even do the test in the first place, they should just get on the final list without going through test and interviews. let us appreciate and commend people, no need for envious comments, the final list is not out and some people are already sounding like loosers. Everyone knows we have our systemic lapses in Nigeria, we easily try to take out the splinter in someone's eye when we have a log in our eyes. I am a current beneficiary of this scheme, going by what I hear, I think NDDC has improved with the selection process by introducing the test. to an extent it is more objective than using only interviews. The truth is there are a lot of qualified people but certain measures have to be used to screen people out, this happens everywhere in the world. I am studying in the UK and I tell you connection plays a key role in getting things done, they call is "referral", "reference". they ask who you know in the organisation. the only difference is that in Nigeria incompetent people get employed because of who they know but in developed countries it is Connection+competence=Job/scholarship/grant so let's stop flogging this things and be sure that we are deserving of whatever we pursue and be optimistic! keep hope alive!
    iHustle likes this.

...For with God all things are possible

@kcesca...ur comments make a lot of sense.thank u. Hope u ar enjoyin ur stay in d uk? My interview was yesterday n am very hopeful. Al d best 2 today's applicant.God bless u.

+ Reply