+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@slamdunk99......I agree with u. Some ppl aint playing fair by using forged documents n they expect a fair game

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk99 View Post
    Sorry to say this house, but it has to be said, some of us r already talking about nddc favouring dia candidates. Corruption lies not only with NDDC but even with more than half of the candidates. The criteria was all spelt out at d beginning, how many candidates had admissions as at application time n how many uploaded a truthful admission letter, how many came with forged admission letters and guarantor letters, many took advantage of the fact dat NDDC does not scrutinize well to be corrupt. But then wen NDDC decides to play dia own card after u have played many of urs, u then call dem corrupt...........all said lets keep our fingers crossed
    The Beautiful ones are not yet born.

As 4 wen the final list will be out, we were told by one of the directors who happened to be 1 of the interviewers on the day I had mine, that within 2weeks after the last day of interviews,the list will be out. So,it implies dt we should wait 4 it from 27th July to 10th August...all the best guys!
    truz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    @slamdunk99......I agree with u. Some ppl aint playing fair by using forged documents n they expect a fair game
    The Beautiful ones are not yet born and the ugly ones area dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    I dont know what class of degree you came out with, but lets assume its 2:1. Now how will you fee if all your ideal companies decides to give jobs only to those with 1st class 'based on their performance'? my point is that such decisions cant and shldnt be made based on only one criteria. As wiseguy4reel said, scores may well be factored in during the final decision, but so should class of degree, quality of guarantor, relevance of course to NDDC etc(thats for those to be considered on merit. The 'others' just need to know the right people) ..hahahaha
    Guy your analogy is wrong. Companies don't recruit based on our degrees that is why they organise an aptitude test. It is from that aptiude test that they will base thier judgements not our degrees. That is also why NDDC organise the test for us. I was only interested in the other factors cos I was just wondering how the oral interview will form the basis of selection, people will do well in the oral interview. Now that you have highlighted some other factors that will be used, I am glad.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk99 View Post
    Sorry to say this house, but it has to be said, some of us r already talking about nddc favouring dia candidates. Corruption lies not only with NDDC but even with more than half of the candidates. The criteria was all spelt out at d beginning, how many candidates had admissions as at application time n how many uploaded a truthful admission letter, how many came with forged admission letters and guarantor letters, many took advantage of the fact dat NDDC does not scrutinize well to be corrupt. But then wen NDDC decides to play dia own card after u have played many of urs, u then call dem corrupt...........all said lets keep our fingers crossed
    Yes, some people can speak about the problem of corruption in NDDC because they are not corrupt themselves and they are not depending on any connection to get it or have not also forged any document. I believe not everybody can be outspoken like them.

Quote Originally Posted by jayney View Post
    As 4 wen the final list will be out, we were told by one of the directors who happened to be 1 of the interviewers on the day I had mine, that within 2weeks after the last day of interviews,the list will be out. So,it implies dt we should wait 4 it from 27th July to 10th August...all the best guys!
    Thank you for your nice response.

Keep hope alive. Keep faith Alive. Don't let the negativity of what happens in the interview hall or the Ills of the society deter you. We were the ones praising NDDC for coming up with the CBT, where you will see your score at the end of the exams and thereby know your stands. At least they've proof to be transparent for once. I'm pweety sure you didnt buy any form to apply for this s'ship, meaning you can't compare them with PTDF whr people buy forms to apply and yet uncertainty still occurs.

Do your Best and leave the rest for God, don't forget to envisage where you will be by September. That I know veri veri well.
    truz and alphamale like this.

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Keep hope alive. Keep faith Alive. Don't let the negativity of what happens in the interview hall or the Ills of the society deter you. We were the ones praising NDDC for coming up with the CBT, where you will see your score at the end of the exams and thereby know your stands. At least they've proof to be transparent for once. I'm pweety sure you didnt buy any form to apply for this s'ship, meaning you can't compare them with PTDF whr people buy forms to apply and yet uncertainty still occurs.

Do your Best and leave the rest for God, don't forget to envisage where you will be by September. That I know veri veri well.
    Thank you for your encouraging words. I'll be back to testify, when the list is out.

The battle is not to the strong,nor the race to the swiftest but to him whom the Lord showeth mercy
    Can Do likes this.

How much is the scholarship? Is it true yul pay for yor flight tickets?

Hey pipz.. How much is the scholarship? Is it true the beneficiaries will hav to pay for their flight?

hello! due to circumstances beyond my control, i may not be able to arrive the venue of the interview scheduled to hołd tomorrow at the time quoted.....from my calculations i may get there around 10/11am. as i write this i am still on the road. i hope they were not too strict about the time one arrives

+ Reply