+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 54 of 149 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Why are u guys derailing my thread! I toll hard to built it to this point. hehehehe...

No one is trying to derail your thread or our thread.The NNPC/ESSO Scholarship info will interest anyone who is seeking an oversea MSc. scholarship and I believe there are some of such folks in this arena.

However,there is an NNPC/ESSO Scholarship thread where any one who is interested can follow up discussions.

For the time being lets try to keep this thread on the first page till the NDDC Scholarship List is released.Wish you all success.

@Cacking as to the bolded statement, I meant I dint have, but if I did i would use bcos rather than complaining all the time about a situation i cannot change, i need to accept that i cant do it alone then manage the situation to get a better deal. that reminds me...have u or anyone else ever talked to someone about how difficult it is to get a job in Nigeria and the person replied 'forward me ur cv let me see what i can do?' what exactly did u think the person wants to do...fill the boring online application pages 4 u? nope! they wanna either send it to a HR person who will invite u for a position u never knew existed let alone applied OR they are trying to impress you into believing they have the connections to do same. my bros call it referal or man know man, as long as it gets u the job u are capable of doing well, then i'll call it... 'my divine helpers doing what God has mandated them to do 4 me' or 'the law of attraction getting m what I focused upon'.

My only problem is with unqualified, sorted-2:1, unemployable but well connected idiots relying solely on their well placed referee to get them the job rather than compete with their mates. I wont mind losing a position to someone who is my 'mate' but who happens to know someone. no instead i'll work hard to be that person who have the referal advantage next time.

Anyway we have flogged this issue too long..Seriously they have removed the interview page ...hopefully to replace it with the expected page. this is where the 'crawler' comes in...abeg start ur work. lol
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    this is where the 'crawler' comes in...abeg start ur work. lol
    hehehehe... lol

Pls do wateva crawling, walking, running, jumping or flying u hv 2do, dis wait is killing me, I'm on d verge of losing my mind. HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    @Cacking as to the bolded statement, I meant I dint have, but if I did i would use bcos rather than complaining all the time about a situation i cannot change, i need to accept that i cant do it alone then manage the situation to get a better deal. that reminds me...have u or anyone else ever talked to someone about how difficult it is to get a job in Nigeria and the person replied 'forward me ur cv let me see what i can do?' what exactly did u think the person wants to do...fill the boring online application pages 4 u? nope! they wanna either send it to a HR person who will invite u for a position u never knew existed let alone applied OR they are trying to impress you into believing they have the connections to do same. my bros call it referal or man know man, as long as it gets u the job u are capable of doing well, then i'll call it... 'my divine helpers doing what God has mandated them to do 4 me' or 'the law of attraction getting m what I focused upon'.

My only problem is with unqualified, sorted-2:1, unemployable but well connected idiots relying solely on their well placed referee to get them the job rather than compete with their mates. I wont mind losing a position to someone who is my 'mate' but who happens to know someone. no instead i'll work hard to be that person who have the referal advantage next time.

Anyway we have flogged this issue too long..Seriously they have removed the interview page ...hopefully to replace it with the expected page. this is where the 'crawler' comes in...abeg start ur work. lol
    Copy that.

Quote Originally Posted by IsiomaP View Post
    Pls do wateva crawling, walking, running, jumping or flying u hv 2do, dis wait is killing me, I'm on d verge of losing my mind. HELP!!!
    Isy abeg don't loose your mind once there is something you will be well informed.... Please calm down and take it easy. Surprisingly am not watching the hour glass but its fair to say I have a great deal keeping me busy. Guess this is where the real life validity of Einstein's law of relativity comes to play which states that time is relative to the observer. In which case you just need to adjust your observation perspective and you will be fine.

Relax and you will be informed once I know more.

Cheers

Menh!! Dis thread cold 2day o! Guys wats happening? No news yet? Keep d hope alive....Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by motunri View Post
    Menh!! Dis thread cold 2day o! Guys wats happening? No news yet? Keep d hope alive....Cheers!

I wonder oh. Everyone is just quiet please guys come online even if we have to talk about the last remaining "tuition free" university options abroad as a topic that will be fine please.

Nobody knows anybody that knows somebody in nddc make them tell us wetin do our list? @wiseguy has invited every1 2 d playground,guys lets honor d guy!

any news is a news at dis time

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    I wonder oh. Everyone is just quiet please guys come online even if we have to talk about the last remaining "tuition free" university options abroad as a topic that will be fine please.
    I've heard about tuition free universities in France, Norway, Germany and Sweden

norway and sweden have stopped doing free tuition but norways high cost of living is almost like dat of uk if not more

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    norway and sweden have stopped doing free tuition but norways high cost of living is almost like dat of uk if not more
    I wont near Norway especially after that psycho boy's shoot out. Ok when did the tuition free option stop in Sweden and Norway. What other routes could be taken to gain a tuition free education in Europe? How about Finland?

One a slightly different not would anyone recommend getting a UK university degree in an overseas campus where it will be exactly the same certificate but in a cheaper country? E.g University of Nottingham UK are also in Malaysia and when you graduate from the Malaysian Campus you have a UK certificate. Same applies to Several other schools across Europe and America. Does anyone think this is something advisable?

N|B am just trying to make sure through healthy generation of ideas everyone could have a back up study abroad option just in case NDDC results don't come as expected.

Please contribute guys.

+ Reply