+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 55 of 149 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    I wont near Norway especially after that psycho boy's shoot out. Ok when did the tuition free option stop in Sweden and Norway. What other routes could be taken to gain a tuition free education in Europe? How about Finland?

One a slightly different not would anyone recommend getting a UK university degree in an overseas campus where it will be exactly the same certificate but in a cheaper country? E.g University of Nottingham UK are also in Malaysia and when you graduate from the Malaysian Campus you have a UK certificate. Same applies to Several other schools across Europe and America. Does anyone think this is something advisable?

N|B am just trying to make sure through healthy generation of ideas everyone could have a back up study abroad option just in case NDDC results don't come as expected.

Please contribute guys.
    Yeah, my problem with most of these supposed "tuition free" schools bothers on the quality of their education. Moreso, in a place like Oslo, Norway, you are most likely to indirectly pay up for the supposed "free tuition" through the quite expensive cost of living.

Then, on the issue of Satellite campuses of reputable schools, one might not expect to get the same quality of education as is in the Main campus. But then, as a Plan-B, it is a great idea jor! Lol.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    Yeah, my problem with most of these supposed "tuition free" schools bothers on the quality of their education. Moreso, in a place like Oslo, Norway, you are most likely to indirectly pay up for the supposed "free tuition" through the quite expensive cost of living.

Then, on the issue of Satellite campuses of reputable schools, one might not expect to get the same quality of education as is in the Main campus. But then, as a Plan-B, it is a great idea jor! Lol.
    I actually take the Satelite campus as a great idea cos in the end you have the Main University campus certificate and that is what counts for alot of people in nigeri. Lots of people careless about the quality of education they have in any uni, they just need the certificate as long as it is abroad.

Does anyone know other Universities around Europe and America which have satellite campuses abroad. Also how does the tuition fees of their Satellite campuses compare with that of the main university?

@IsiomaP, do u know any of such tuition free schools in France? If yes I'll be glad to give such a try. I av a conditional offer with Centrale Nantes, though I used a UK uni for d NDDC scholarship. Won't mind going to France considering my flair for the french language. I av obtained a Niveau B1 level of proficiency in the language.

@ all, any useful info is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by ijjnr View Post
    @IsiomaP, do u know any of such tuition free schools in France? If yes I'll be glad to give such a try. I av a conditional offer with Centrale Nantes, though I used a UK uni for d NDDC scholarship. Won't mind going to France considering my flair for the french language. I av obtained a Niveau B1 level of proficiency in the language. @ all, any useful info is welcome.
    I read somewhere that all public schools in France are free, so just check these links or try http://www.mastersportal.euhttp://en...=38&level=3Wat course did u apply 2 study in centrale Nantes n wat was d tuition fee like?

Quote Originally Posted by IsiomaP View Post
    I read somewhere that all public schools in France are free, so just check these links or try www.mastersportal.euhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_public_universities_in_Francehttp://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=38&level=3Wat course did u apply 2 study in centrale Nantes n wat was d tuition fee like?
    U didn't put a space between the links u gave, so it returned an error. I think u meant:

www.mastersportal.eu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ties_in_France

http://www.braintrack.com/linknav.htm?pprevid=38&level=3Wat

I put them on different lines, don't know what happened but thanks @truz

i also think skools in malaysia are also good, and their tuition fee is less than N1million with low cost of living

@IsiomaP, many thanks. I applied for MSc Civil Engineering at Ecole Centrale de Nantes and the tuition is £12,000 per year for 2 yrs.

@Truz, many thanks too.

Quote Originally Posted by IsiomaP View Post
    I put them on different lines, don't know what happened but thanks @truz
    U r welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    i also think skools in malaysia are also good, and their tuition fee is less than N1million with low cost of living
    I think it depends on the school and the location. Someone I know recently applied to UTM in Malaysia, their school fees is a little over N1 million, and this excludes other charges like visa fees, accommodation and medical checkup (which is very compulsory for UTM). But I think their educational standard is a bit high, when compared to Nigerian schools. University of Nottingham, Malaysia campus charges about N2.5 million as tuition fees for some MSc in Engineering courses.

NDDC award list will be out on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    NDDC award list will be out on Monday.
    Certainly, I am looking forward to that. Phoneline, where did you get this information from?

+ Reply