+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 105 of 149 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,353 to 1,365 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    okay let me speak up. It seems everybody is now happy with this their method of notification, well earnestly not me, this really gives a large room for cheating. Why not publish the list first on the internet and newspaper to everybody see and probably compare it the list of shortlisted candidates for the interview, then go ahead and give the different states days to go pick up their letters. So for some people that are not in the country, how will they get notified? Why are they afraid of publishing the list if it is actually ready?

This only gives room for governors, senators, house of rep. members etc etc to flood the list with their own candidates even those that did not come for the test. How funny really.
    Relax guys the list will be out and then you can make your comparative analysis.

I laugh...lets stop decieving ourselves where those that did score high have not yet been called..I laugh...I laugh...but God will always be faithful to vindicate the just.as many that don't have anybody ur time of visitation will come..for d expectation of the righteous cannot be caught short. I laugh....just believe

NDDC has made a great show of themselves and the transparency they intend to bring. there is no way the list wont finally be published on the web
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    NDDC has made a great show of themselves and the transparency they intend to bring. there is no way the list wont finally be published on the web
    Sure brother you are right..

@ wiseguy, Amen bro. Any 411 4rm ministers of info(state/nddc/federal),FRNHJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    @ wiseguy, Amen bro. Any 411 4rm ministers of info(state/nddc/federal),FRNHJ?
    Frank I sent that calculus stuff to your email please check it out and let me know what you think.

Of course what were we expecting 1. why did dey take the long route of calls and texts wen dey could simply hv released d list. 2. The so called reps can as well send to dia family n friends who were not even involved in d tests. 3. this same pattern happened last year................ so we can as well wait for the list in october wen the magomago has been completed. 4. in Nigeria we always give excuses for govt n agencies even wen the obvious is staring us in the face..........I did d interview last year n this was the pattern so I am not surprised...........NDDC or not our futures are bright, as for me, they cant stop me from going for my studies dis sept.....Take care guys.

Ma Dr,i'm yet 2 check. Ow fa? Wats d 411?

Quote Originally Posted by Slamdunk99 View Post
    Of course what were we expecting 1. why did dey take the long route of calls and texts wen dey could simply hv released d list. 2. The so called reps can as well send to dia family n friends who were not even involved in d tests. 3. this same pattern happened last year................ so we can as well wait for the list in october wen the magomago has been completed. 4. in Nigeria we always give excuses for govt n agencies even wen the obvious is staring us in the face..........I did d interview last year n this was the pattern so I am not surprised...........NDDC or not our futures are bright, as for me, they cant stop me from going for my studies dis sept.....Take care guys.
    Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    Ma Dr,i'm yet 2 check. Ow fa? Wats d 411?

I no know what is it?

Does any one know or have heard of any Akwa Ibom Scholar who have been called or sms-ed to pick up their letter?

hey thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive i have been offline a while due to hustling u know and i have been hearing alot of gist about nddc scholarship.well the honest truth is that we still have a long way to go in this country especially for folks who always want to stand for the truth.i am not surprise at the ways and manner nddc is going about this scholarship becos it is a typical govt agency trend.if u have any interaction wit any govt agency only the honest ones amongst them will tell u the truth on the way forward but most times they dont have the final say u know.folks dont forget that nddc gets money from federal govt to finance her project (scholarship inclusive) and the letter of recommendation they asked for was a big factor for them to know who not to offend to stop the flow of income.anyways i am still keeping faith that when a man's time comes notin can stop him.i wish i had a firm i would have employed alot of folks here becos u guys are really smart and innovative pple but it is unfortunate that corruption is blinding the eyes of our leaders who have "temporary" powers to handle responsibilities.destiny can only be delayed but not denied lets keep faith in God ladies and gentlemen.floreat!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by engrikpefua View Post
    hey thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive i have been offline a while due to hustling u know and i have been hearing alot of gist about nddc scholarship.well the honest truth is that we still have a long way to go in this country especially for folks who always want to stand for the truth.i am not surprise at the ways and manner nddc is going about this scholarship becos it is a typical govt agency trend.if u have any interaction wit any govt agency only the honest ones amongst them will tell u the truth on the way forward but most times they dont have the final say u know.folks dont forget that nddc gets money from federal govt to finance her project (scholarship inclusive) and the letter of recommendation they asked for was a big factor for them to know who not to offend to stop the flow of income.anyways i am still keeping faith that when a man's time comes notin can stop him.i wish i had a firm i would have employed alot of folks here becos u guys are really smart and innovative pple but it is unfortunate that corruption is blinding the eyes of our leaders who have "temporary" powers to handle responsibilities.destiny can only be delayed but not denied lets keep faith in God ladies and gentlemen.floreat!!!!!

Ikpefua I know you are from Akwa Ibom have you heard of any one who has received a call or sms from Mr. Imaobong our state representative?

+ Reply