+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 115 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,483 to 1,495 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

There's been a site update this morning so crawlers on your marks, set, go! Hit me with any results you find.

Quote Originally Posted by cee note View Post
    Has any Abian been called yet?
    I guess you are an Abian Cee note. I have not heard. Which LGA are you from?
    ..all things work together for my good

Guys, whether we like it or not, our leaders have failed us woefully, from the president to the governors, senators, house of rep. members, there is nothing in Nigeria that is done 100% transparent without some silly man know man (exceptions are highly welcomed). If you have been following me, I have hammered on this issue a lot of times.

When I see youths from other countries energetic, vibrant because they know that their leaders are behind them, then they go all out to make exploits, inventions etc.

I read most of our comments here and some guys I met personally at the test and oral interview venues; guy, nigerian youths are so intelligent, we can fix electricity, roads, water supply but are leaders are trying to plant the mediocre attitude in us but we must resist it.

Imagine the girl that was elected in the SUG in her school, if I were to be the one, I would have shunned the NDDC MD big time because according to her she knew of her scholarship late and shealso arrived late too for the course so imagine that.

I hereby appeal to this intelligent, vibrant nigerian youths that even though our parents have failed us and our country, we will never fail ourselves, we will develop the country, fight corruption because we have been a victim of it, build solid roads, rail, provide electricity and equal oportunities for everyone, then our great nation will be recognised in the comity of nations.

We should leave sentiments, tribalism, man no man, it has gotten us no way. The NDDC people are from our states, what have they done, give out our hard earn effort to secure the scholarship to their likes who cannot even pass common entrance exam talkless of writing a correct paragraph.

Guys, I will certainly need some of you in the future to fix this mess called a country after we have push the sick men out of power.

Thank you.
    danieleluwah and Frankool like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    There's been a site update this morning so crawlers on your marks, set, go! Hit me with any results you find.
    They just removed a link form the site. The list ain't out yet.

Hi ma ND fellows,gud am. Wel,i'm makn a brain storming compilatn that wil hlp track anytn dt doesnt appear lyk transparency n d final list and i nid d help of any1 dt can gv me d ff:
    1. First list, partitned in states.(3100)
    2. Second list,partitioned in states (1089)
    3. General interview list (112.
    4. If possible, d '327' merit-based scholars(2 whom it may concern).
    B4 we tackle dis issue,lets start by tackling d issue ourslves so as to hv enuf evidences,proofs,inferences b4 we knw ow 2 present it b4 d public nd d president. Pls, attach dem if u hv dem. We hv intelligent nd analytical fellows in dis forum. Lets fight corruptn n our region nd d natn at large. Dis country must exhibit transparential trait nd we can make dis hapn. I hope dis hlps. I stil stand 2 b correctd. Tnx.

Hi ma ND fellows,gud am. Wel,i'm makn a brain storming compilatn that wil hlp track anytn dt doesnt appear lyk transparency n d final list and i nid d help of any1 dt can gv me d ff:
    B4 we tackle dis issue,lets start by tackling d issue ourslves so as to hv enuf evidences,proofs,inferences b4 we knw ow 2 present it b4 d public nd d president. Pls, attach dem if u hv dem. We hv intelligent nd analytical fellows in dis forum. Lets fight corruptn n our region nd d natn at large. Dis country must exhibit transparential trait nd we can make dis hapn. I hope dis hlps. I stil stand 2 b correctd. Tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by utchay4ever View Post
    They just removed a link form the site. The list ain't out yet.
    Crawlers cease fire and retreat. Its official all scholars from AKwa Ibom State have been contacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    Any one with the first list with local governements of candidates should let me have it. I got some analysis to make.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Crawlers cease fire and retreat. Its official all scholars from AKwa Ibom State have been contacted.
    How do you know? It's not official. Where is the list? You guys are so self entred and think of your selves alone like your leaders.

Post a link.

Thanks.

If you have any contact number for nddc or any staff there please let us have it.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    How do you know? It's not official. Where is the list? You guys are so self entred and think of your selves alone like your leaders.

Post a link.

Thanks.
    Am not responsible for your anger please calm down. I called an official's number at NDDC and that is what he told me. He further added that if I have not received SMS or call yet then am unsuccessful. As for the analysis I mentioned it's for the forum's advantage not mine so beat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    Nice idea.
    In addition to what you already know, here are my observations:

The first time wiseguy4reel used his crawler to gain access to the yet-to-be shortlisted names for the interview, which he posted the link on this page, the names were arranged for each state according to individual scores starting from the highest to 26 or so.

Because the NDDC officials envisaged they may need to have their own fellas awarded the scholarship undeservedly, they had to change the order of posting the names on the site; applicants names were lumped together irrespective of their states of origin, and were then posted in alphabetical order (which was a dubious move). That way, applicants may not possibly know other applicants from their respective states and their individual scores. If only the names had remained in the order of scores (till now), we could easily know the applicants that were not awarded the scholarship based on merit since the test and interview scores were both considered.

I trust some one still remembers wiseguy's earlier link which he posted on this page, on the same day that applicants were shortlisted for the interview.

If you want to bring in the anti-NDDC media, this is a strong point to let them have.
    Tendermartin likes this.

The 2nd list was lata increased from 1089, can't rememba the exact no I have it on desktop but its the list according to dates

+ Reply