+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 125 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,613 to 1,625 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I will crave all intended protesters indulgence to make it peaceful by all means possible and if you can don't say a word just stand by the gate with a card board up in the air with your cry and lamentations written on them. Trust me if the media are around to cover this or it is filmed and put on line this has more potency than yelling and bashing things at NDDC. Please avoid anything that will lead to confrontation with any force possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcjay View Post
    Speaking of interview, me personally was not asked any question apart from 'how do u pronounce ur surname'? "what did u study in your first degree"? "what was your grade"? "what school'? 'what course do u wanna study abroad"? "where are you from"?.....and when i answered all these, they stared at me for few seconds and asked me to go.....so guys, how do u think they'll judge based on just interview?....just wondering...
    Exactly the point, How do you justify this, those that think NDDC used the oral interview to award the scholarsip. Who would not answer the following the questions with style.

Guys, see our leaders have brainwashed us to always tink they are doing us a favour, that is why you will see a governor going on media to congratulate himself for building roads, hospitals and schools and sometimes will call the president to 'commission' same. Hw many advance nations do you see a government official commission road? They just build the road, school, hospital and put it tp use wthout any fanfare compared to ourcourrupt leaders who will boast during the commission ceremony of what he has done. How funny.

As far as I am concerned, God gave us oil for us to use to our own benefit not just a selected few. This is one of the reasons that will take Nigeria a long time to have constant electrcity because those that should be there are not rather those that have no business there are the ones that are recruited.

This scolarship scheme is academic and the process should be based only on academic merit. NDDC only sends their relations who go outsid the country and misbehave like the militants did and were threaten with deportion from Ghana. We have worked had and earned our scores at the CBT.

For me I think the oral interview was to see us one on one and also take a look at our documentation because how do you justify the pattern of questions.

LET'S RISE AND DEFEND OURSELVES.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    The problem with this search is that you very much will likely stumble upon a well know political cabal and it is to anyone's guess why one will endanger their lives trying to bring such cabals down despite their connections and shamelessness. My dear if you were me at this point having seen what I have seen you will just forget this search in the interest of staying alive and continue with life as it was before NDDC came in.

Please don't let NDDC take away that it cannot give to you please. You have been cautioned.
    Hahaha.... Nigerian mentality. You see the so called 'political cabals' know that you will always chicken out at the end of the day, but I bet you they will soon meet their waterloo.. Even Mr. Preident was also afraid of the 'Fuel Subsidy Cabal' hahaha... like president like citizen.

How long will you continue to be afriad of this 'cabal'? When Goliath threatened the Israelites, they ran into their trenches, but when David came the whole story changed. Since we want to be afraid of the 'cabal' lets be ready to be jobless after school with no light, road, rail, water, good schools, well equipped hospitals while they send their children to good schools abroad from primary school to PhD, go for medical check up abroad, buy houses abroad and relocate there after their tenure.

This suffering must stop. We should free ourselves from this bondage. The people holding us are not up to hundred but we are millions and yet we cannot run them down. How chicken hearted can we be?

Hey guys yhu know what pains me the most. If yhu know the freakin' sum of money that the last NDDC boss siphon from NDDC account yhu will not even think one second b4 carrying your placard to Aba road. Our protest should be plain and simple-everybody that went for the interview should be given the scholarship, we can consider the NYSC stuff(people that are still serving) and not having admission as a criteria. Apart from that everybody shd be given the s'ship. Mehn...... that money is chicken change for NDDC. Don't forget many got admission in Ukraine, malaysia, etc where the school fees is quite less.

Guy the money that Laban was accused of can send a community on scholarship for 20years. Then what are you afraid of, you want that to happen again? NO SIR

@phoneline carry on the protest hope to join yhu guys is PH tomoro.

Am a Niger Deltan and am Brian by name. I stay in PH and would want to know what's up with this protest thing. I was in a scene where a certain state comissioner was called by his friend and he said he was were he was having good time. And when asked if he could help with the scholarship stuff. H.However, i could be contacted via mail [email protected]. Phoneline,cackling and co who stay in PH, U̶̲̥̅̊ could contact me on 08038880127. Lets go to the office peacefully n demand for some level of transparency.

Cacking if U̶̲̥̅̊ stay in ph leme knw lets meet up @ artillery n mve to nddc. Thanx or call 08038880127

ONOISE GERALD, KIO 18/7/2012
    113 ONOISE GERALD, KIO MALE ESAN WEST (EWE) EDO PHD IN DIGITAL SIGNAL AND IMAGE PROCESSING

IKPONMWOSA, IDEHEN 17/7/2012
    61 IKPONMWOSA, IDEHEN MALE UHUNMWONDE (UHU) EDO DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
    EBOSELUME, AKHUEMONKHAN 18/7/2012
    21 EBOSELUME, AKHUEMONKHAN FEMALE ESAN WEST (EWE) EDO MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH (MPH)

protest should be : NDDC should post the list and and absolve many candidates

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyscott View Post
    am from Edo state and I collected my Letter today in Benin.. Like I said before, the P.A to my state rep called Me on Thursday last week and also sent a text on Friday, asking me to come collect my letter from him in benin, so I thought it was a Scam, until I did some background checks and saw that he was real.. I went over to his place which turned out to be the commissioner's house and collected my letter and signed on a photocopy. He explained how the letter got to him, that he was with the commissioner in PH on Thursday last week and was told the letter for Edo was ready, that he should just carry it.. So that was why he stated contacting the awardees, unlike some other State that had to go to PH to collect theirs... I am to proceed to PH with my acceptance letter by next week. He said they only gave to 8 MSc and 1 PhD in my state... But he couldn't get the tel numbers or email of 3 awardees and so I told him to give me their names; they are K** Onoi** Gerald (PHD), Ideh** Ikponmwosa (MSc) and Akh** Eboselume (MSc).. In case anybody knows them... I was able to get 1 of them through facebook, but like me, he thought I was a scam. That's all I know
    @eddyscott

ONOISE GERALD, KIO 18/7/2012

113 ONOISE GERALD, KIO MALE ESAN WEST (EWE) EDO PHD IN DIGITAL SIGNAL AND IMAGE PROCESSING

IKPONMWOSA, IDEHEN 17/7/2012

61 IKPONMWOSA, IDEHEN MALE UHUNMWONDE (UHU) EDO DISTRIBUTED COMPUTING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING

EBOSELUME, AKHUEMONKHAN 18/7/2012

21 EBOSELUME, AKHUEMONKHAN FEMALE ESAN WEST (EWE) EDO MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH (MPH)

protest should be : NDDC should post the list and and absolve many candidates

@all I see that we be been busy keeping the thread alive.well i went to configure my phone at Etisalat close to nddc building around 9am and I bumped into one of d screening officials for msc.I did asked alot of questions as regards d scholarship.he told me frankly that it was mainly d duty of d director of education to deal wit it and that he was in health services but was called upon to assist during d interview.he confirmed that pple be been contacted but it is in batches so i should be patient.well he was relunctant in answering further question as pertaining publishing d list becos in his own opinion he has no access to it and education dept is always sneaky about things like hiring on educationist in d interview panel instead of mixing it wit science/engineering profs, but I should go and pray more becos it is not over until d list Is out.well we exchanged contacts so I hope to call him and brief d house on any updates I get from him.well for any plans u guys have to expose injustice am in whether I get d scholarship or not we have to secure d future for our unborn children.floreat!!!

Pls can someone confirm that the protest is ongoing. A potential scholar called me to find out so he could join the bandwagon too.

Again protest should be on the publishing of the list. Pls lets not go overboard.

Dis JEG administration is full of corruption!!!!!!

What politicians use to keep quiet is hope n plans which they will neva ever execute. We need results n not hope. Pple let's push them to give us result n not hope. They steal our money and yet they tell us Nigeria is in debt, in debt to hope if I may ask?

+ Reply