+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 127 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,639 to 1,651 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I spoke with a staff with nddc today and he told me more names are still coming
    but he wasnt precise on how soon it will come. However, nddc will send text messages soonest

The hope thing again? How many weeks have we been expecting the list?

Guys, let's not relent. I doff my hat for those who took part in the peaceful protest, I wish I was there. I bet you, NDDC knows about this thread and they follow it like we follow their website lol... They know our plans and what will happen when things becomes complicated and at the end of the day turns out to be a scandal. Trust sahara reporters, they will help us blow the trumpet well.

Why must they have to go through this stress for just few idiots who could not pass through the process of selection genuinely? I'm just wondering.

I thank everyone in this forum cos NDDC is going through it. This instills fear in them. They have hijacked it for the past two years but it cant happen again. But definitely, there will be ghost names. Am saying this bcos i passed thru a politician to meet my step rep and discovered dat even my state governor gave him names dat did not even partake in d entire exercise

Quote Originally Posted by ukoette View Post
    I spoke with a staff with nddc today and he told me more names are still coming
    but he wasnt precise on how soon it will come. However, nddc will send text messages soonest
    The issue however remains if he was taking of more names for each state or more names in terms of the states whose candidates are yet to be contacted. It will be nice if they could be abit specific.

Even if nddc should finally shortlist, i will neva beleaf the MD's missioon statement. When he resumed office, i tot he was an angel. D way dis man took d media around with him 2 supervise projects was amazing. Who even tells him dat their money is good enof 4 a year's schlarship.we r only collecting part of our money. They r still owing us

All d states had received text messages but in a minute number.i cant understand what their plans were

I thank everyone in this forum cos NDDC is going through it. This instills fear in them. They have hijacked it for the past two years but it cant happen again. But definitely, there will be ghost names. Am saying this bcos i passed thru a politician to meet my step rep and discovered dat even my state governor gave him names dat did not even partake in d entire exercise
    And let me guess that was Godswill Obot Akpabio lol...

Let me guess that was Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio.... Lol and I think to my self what a wonderful world.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Guys, let's not relent. I doff my hat for those who took part in the peaceful protest, I wish I was there. I bet you, NDDC knows about this thread and they follow it like we follow their website lol... They know our plans and what will happen when things becomes complicated and at the end of the day turns out to be a scandal. Trust sahara reporters, they will help us blow the trumpet well.

Why must they have to go through this stress for just few idiots who could not pass through the process of selection genuinely? I'm just wondering.

hello house.....can those who were at the protest today give us a hint of what went down plus was the protest covered by any media house.

Even if nddc should finally shortlist, i will neva beleaf the MD's missioon statement. When he resumed office, i tot he was an angel. D way dis man took d media around with him 2 supervise projects was amazing. Who even tells him dat their money is good enof 4 a year's schlarship.we r only collecting part of our money. They r still owing us
    Yes Son you are right they still owing us and we need to collect the balance soon.

All d states had received text messages but in a minute number.i cant understand what their plans were
    Well what ever their plans are they better hurry up before pandora box opens for good.

Why can't dese Govs sponsor dia candidates from dia own purse why hijack NDDC's list? ..SMH

+ Reply