Page 137 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,769 to 1,781 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

@wiseguy,@cacking,@phoneline
    Just give the go ahead and I will play my cards

@wiseguy,doncheck and other soldiers in the fight against corruption and injustice.pls let me knw the next line of action.pm if need be.floreat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by techguy View Post
    the common phrase....."talk is cheap" readily comes to mind
    We had to educate people like you who might not see the injustice in the first place so that you undestand it better when the action is being taken. How can NDDC sponsor just 200 people in nine states when one state can sponsor more than that. As far as I am concerned all the candidates that were shortlisted for the interview stage that had admissions should have been awarded the scholarship. Recently 3642 so called ex militants would join 26, 368 militants that the Federal Government is traiing to make the total number of militants up to 30, 000, so tell me what is 1089 geniune intelligent scholars that want to further their educate abroad.

You need to know this so that you don't follow us blindly not knowing what to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    @wiseguy,@cacking,@phoneline
    Just give the go ahead and I will play my cards
    Approval Granted. Check your inbox, I've sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    Approval Granted. Check your inbox, I've sent you a PM.
    Ok Boss.wiseguy,whats your say?Time is of essence

In the past few days,I have watched this thread become a shadow of itself.I have also seen your yearnings for justice to be done on this issue.Those who went on a protest last monday were promised that the list will be out by thursday last week ,by the MD.

No doubt,the MD has failed and our patience has run out.

The NDDC's main tool in hijacking the scholarship is low publicity.So we start by giving them the dreaded publicity.I have been in contact with some news agencies but in order not to waste any more time and set the ball rolling,i have put up a blog page on the issue.Hopefully as time goes on,every newspaper would want to have an article on the issue.I believe the article represents our demands.

Our responsibility is to share and make sure that this gets to every nook and cranny of the internet.We do this by sharing the item.

To share simply click on the share bar at the top of the article,and select your social media of choice.facebook,digg,google+,twitter etc.

Also,feel free to drop your comments on the issue and dont forget to like my page.

So guys,there's work for everyone now.Please keep sharing and commenting until it gets to NDDC and GEJ himself.

Here's the link.Lets get to work.

http://www.jobswag.com/blog/why-nddc...arship-failure

Bravo guys!! Good job...

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    In the past few days,I have watched this thread become a shadow of itself.I have also seen your yearnings for justice to be done on this issue.Those who went on a protest last monday were promised that the list will be out by thursday last week ,by the MD.

No doubt,the MD has failed and our patience has run out.

The NDDC's main tool in hijacking the scholarship is low publicity.So we start by giving them the dreaded publicity.I have been in contact with some news agencies but in order not to waste any more time and set the ball rolling,i have put up a blog page on the issue.Hopefully as time goes on,every newspaper would want to have an article on the issue.I believe the article represents our demands.

Our responsibility is to share and make sure that this gets to every nook and cranny of the internet.We do this by sharing the item.

To share simply click on the share bar at the top of the article,and select your social media of choice.facebook,digg,google+,twitter etc.

Also,feel free to drop your comments on the issue and dont forget to like my page.

So guys,there's work for everyone now.Please keep sharing and commenting until it gets to NDDC and GEJ himself.

Here's the link.Lets get to work.

http://www.jobswag.com/blog/why-nddc...arship-failure
    What about the pessimistic people? Have the read what we have in the link? Just relax and watch what is going to happen in a few days time.

Gud job,Doncheks!

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    We had to educate people like you who might not see the injustice in the first place so that you undestand it better when the action is being taken. How can NDDC sponsor just 200 people in nine states when one state can sponsor more than that. As far as I am concerned all the candidates that were shortlisted for the interview stage that had admissions should have been awarded the scholarship. Recently 3642 so called ex militants would join 26, 368 militants that the Federal Government is traiing to make the total number of militants up to 30, 000, so tell me what is 1089 geniune intelligent scholars that want to further their educate abroad.

You need to know this so that you don't follow us blindly not knowing what to expect.

Are you kidding me....why wont i know of the fraud that is been perpetrated by nddc by not releasing the list of successful scholar after the test and interview...so i don't need your so called "education".... My comment was borne out of the fact that after all the talk of taking action...the forum went silence.....so let's be clear on that.

all hands should be on deck to fight this corruption in our govt agencies, our weapon should be social networks, internet n journalists.

Nice one!!! Oya Everybody you know what to do now. We have the tools in our hands, leggooo..............
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by ukoette View Post
    Wiseguy have u seen my PM
    Please do accept my apologies for replying late. This is because I spent a greater part of yesterday in transit and so had little access to internet through out the day. I got your message and following what you have said we should expect some more names soon. What remains however questionable is if these names will be selected fairly, the selection criteria that will be used and how many slot per states remain available for "Legitimate" candidates. Please help me ask when your source when NDDC will most likely release the final list so we know exactly what line of action to take next.

+ Reply