Page 138 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,782 to 1,794 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    @wiseguy,@cacking,@phoneline
    Just give the go ahead and I will play my cards
    Honorable Donchecks Please do accept my apologies for replying late. This is because I spent a greater part of yesterday in transit and so had little access to internet through out the day.

I have had time to look at your write up and am very impressed with it and am sure it will serve as a nice "dress rehearsals" to warn NDDC about the consequences of hijacking the scholarship from the deserving scholars.

I will humbly request that we make all lines of action constructively geared towards persuading NDDC to do the right thing. Then should that fail and they still go on to hijack the final list then we can make the plan B abit more destructive, that way "The Captain goes down with his ship". For now let us keep any write up in form of a rhetorical question which only time can answer.

Information reaching me from reliable sources leads me to understand that the protests and threatened actions against NDDC by potential scholars have put them in to a damage control mode where they trying to undo their wrongs and put things right. So lets remain constructively towards this goal as this is the ultimate aim of our fight.

Quote Originally Posted by engrikpefua View Post
    @wiseguy,doncheck and other soldiers in the fight against corruption and injustice.pls let me knw the next line of action.pm if need be.floreat!!!

Plan A (Valid Till the final list is out) - All actions must be constructive and persuasive towards getting NDDC to do the right thing and make the process transparent as well as select the final scholars on a merit criteria which they will duely explain to us all.

Plan B (After the final list is out and contains discrepancies) - All actions must be destructive and geared towards letting the world know about the discrepancies and "Bringing down the captain with his own ship".

For now I will see to it that Donchecks write up goes viral, that way our fears about the entire scholarship selection process so far are communicated to the wider world, so no one blames us should it come to plan B.

Honorable Donchecks Please do accept my apologies for replying late. This is because I spent a greater part of yesterday in transit and so had little access to internet through out the day.

I have had time to look at your write up and am very impressed with it and am sure it will serve as a nice "dress rehearsals" to warn NDDC about the consequences of hijacking the scholarship from the deserving scholars.

I will humbly request that we make all lines of action constructively geared towards persuading NDDC to do the right thing. Then should that fail and they still go on to hijack the final list then we can make the plan B abit more destructive, that way "The Captain goes down with his ship". For now let us keep any write up in form of a rhetorical question which only time can answer.

Information reaching me from reliable sources leads me to understand that the protests and threatened actions against NDDC by potential scholars have put them in to a damage control mode where they trying to undo their wrongs and put things right. So lets remain constructively towards this goal as this is the ultimate aim of our fight.

For now I will see to it that Donchecks write up goes viral, that way our fears about the entire scholarship selection process so far are communicated to the wider world, so no one blames us should it come to plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    Ok Boss.wiseguy,whats your say?Time is of essence

For now I will see to it that your write up goes viral, that way our fears about the entire scholarship selection process so far are communicated to the wider world, so no one blames us should it come to plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by scofield View Post
    all hands should be on deck to fight this corruption in our govt agencies, our weapon should be social networks, internet n journalists.
    Please visit the link to donchecks write up and share it. let us know where you have shared it once you do.

Please do kindly let the house know how successful you have been in resharing or publishing of donchecks article. Please check his earlier post of navigate to the article.

Doncheks, i love ur excellent write up. It was perfect. Wiseguy, i saw ur message. Ernestly, my source cannot confirm when d list will be out. My uncle who is a consultant to them spoke with their director HR who confirmed dat the names r in batches. He called d step rep who also told him not 2 worry, that d second batch is coming out. My problem is, is it a trick 2 stop d protest or what?

Quote Originally Posted by ukoette View Post
    Doncheks, i love ur excellent write up. It was perfect. Wiseguy, i saw ur message. Ernestly, my source cannot confirm when d list will be out. My uncle who is a consultant to them spoke with their director HR who confirmed dat the names r in batches. He called d step rep who also told him not 2 worry, that d second batch is coming out. My problem is, is it a trick 2 stop d protest or what?
    Your information isn't too far off from what was confirmed to a friend of mine by the NDDC chairman and what was confirmed to me when I luckily spoke to the NDDC Director for Education.

The following however remains rather elusive:-

(a) What criteria was used for the first selection and what criteria will be used for the second selection?
    (b) How many candidates per state are still left to be awarded?
    (c) The total number of awards they still intend to give?
    (d) Will the final selection criteria and scores of each candidate be published in the end for transparency sake?

Although its very unlikely that we may get an answer to these questions but am sure its worth asking where possible. It is any one's guess as to the real reason behind NDDC's delay in publishing the final list and their choice of making the candidate contact process batch by batch. Only time will tell this but am sure we will all be there to see the end of the entire process.

I really love this forum. guys retreat for awhile, do thorough analysis and then speak up. thats the best way to deal with such corruption that NDDc is trying to portray. Keep it up guys
    ..all things work together for my good

i just shared the link by donchecks on google+, my facebook and my twitter. I believe this movement die
    ..all things work together for my good

Guys, I believe in the next few days people will start discussing about NDDC Scam International Postgraduate Scholarship. It's such a mess. Can't they sponsor those that were shortlisted, there they will start telling us about budget. It's funny, one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria where nothing is done on merit even contracts have to be lobbied and at the end of the day, the job is abandoned.

Take statistics of abandoned NDDC projects in the region and you will be amazed.

I believe we are on course on this cause of exposing NDDC. I have contacted some twitter heavyweights and gotten positive response. I also sent the link to a number of media houses. I believe we'll get our voices heard soon.
    Having in mind that victory is exposing the corruption in the Commission, not just in getting this scholarship alone (which won't be a bad plus), I believe that Victoria Ascerta!

@ doncheks Good job bruv.this is how the Arab Spring Started and we all saw how it played out.History will not forgive anyone who does not learn from it

+ Reply