+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 139 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,795 to 1,807 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

sharing this link makes me feel like.........i cant wait to see d end of corruption in NDDC.

Let's keep sharing it!!!
    Keep Moving.

Some text messages went recieved to day and some persons collected their award letter

Some text messages went recieved to day and some persons collected their award letters today.

Are you kiddin me? So Nddc is still doing this clandestine calling and text-messaging. Well it just a matter of time

Good work u guys have been doing! Just pain me i wasnt in PH I wud have been among those spear heading this move! After everything i went tru NDDC went tru the back door.

i commend the work of both active and passive members of the house. i really wish we could invite CNN to hear our voice. our tomorrow starts from our plans for today. if our voice must be heard we must be united and speak one voice. it is high time we form a union of NIGER-DELTA UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES. if illiterates would shake this country then we the graduates can do better. it has gotten to the time where the federal gov of Nigeria should pay every graduate just as the pay militants. it is time for us to write company test and see our result that day and get the cut-off of the exam. it is time for us to command respect and value for graduates.
    it is very possible that every graduate in NIGER-DELTA is paid 50k mnthly, it is done outside this country. we only need unity, one voice.
    auxtino007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by danieleluwah View Post
    Are you kiddin me? So Nddc is still doing this clandestine calling and text-messaging. Well it just a matter of time
    No, not kidding. Some guys from Bayelsa State recieved text messages and picked up their award letters yesterday. I have been following this thread anonymously and appreciate your effort.
    danieleluwah likes this.

Timi is dat to say dey've started contacting the 2nd Batch as stipulated? All dose wif in house connect now's d time, am tryna reach my sources but can't pull thru Atm so any crawler who can verify dia wuld be appreciated.

Whether there's 2nd batch or 3rd, as far as they have refused to the names that means they r not playing fair, they might just be trying to cover their acts by reducing what they steal by adding a few 10 which is still too little

* have refused to the names

Quote Originally Posted by gbulah View Post
    Timi is dat to say dey've started contacting the 2nd Batch as stipulated? All dose wif in house connect now's d time, am tryna reach my sources but can't pull thru Atm so any crawler who can verify dia wuld be appreciated.
    Dont know whuch batch, but I know that text messages were recieved and letters picked up yesterday. Though I saw only those from Bayelsa

I must commend everyone in d fight against corruption in dis country. I tink we need to commence anoda round of protest soonest, to let dem know dat we r tired of their hide and seek game. They shuld come out of their shell. They shuld forget their idea of hand-picking of names batch by batch? I think NDDC r in a dicey situation now?They r trying to cover up grounds.Our demand now is for them to release all successful names so far on their website, as they still continue to churn out more names in their nonsense batches! These r wat our placades shuld carry on d 2nd day of protest! If they can release 1,089 names for interview, wat of less than 200 names? There is a foul play here! I'm not an expectant scholar but am annoyed at d level of stress and plight, fellow niger delta youths pass through in dis country. We need to bring in the Presidency into dis? He is one of us. There shuld be thorough investigation in dat agency. They shuldn't go scoth-free dis time!

It's their business what they do with their money.

+ Reply