+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 89 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,145 to 1,157 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by abide25 View Post
    Be anxious 4 nothing but with prayers n supplication let ur request b made known 2 God!
    To worry or not to worry that is the question? Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles?

Information reaching me from sources I will not disclose have it that the NDDC board will be having a meeting on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week to agree on the final names on the list and a justification for those names. This means that very likely scholars should expect the sms and possibly induction to fall in the week beginning September up until the 8th of September.

Good luck everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wiseguy4reel View Post
    Information reaching me from sources I will not disclose have it that the NDDC board will be having a meeting on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday next week to agree on the final names on the list and a justification for those names. This means that very likely scholars should expect the sms and possibly induction to fall in the week beginning September up until the 8th of September. Good luck everyone.
    Wat an assumption!

Another beautiful day in God's presence! The secret of success in everything you want in life was captured in Matt 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Take note it dint say 'a few of' or 'some of' or 'many of' but "ALL" these things will be given to you as well. HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@wiseguy"...to AGREE on the final names on d list and a JUSTIFICATION for those names"-different 4rm dat as discussed in dis forum aforetime?

Just heard a rumour that NDDC were sending sms to successful candidates. I dismissed it sha. @wisereel, how reliable are this your sources?

@ gonon... heard d same rumour 2. Don't know if it shd be taken seriously thought.

@abidemi and gonon,ofcourse dere will b rumours in d last days,bt let not ur hrt b troubled.now,considerin our number in dis forum,it is reasonable 4rm my permutation 2deduce dat at least a handful(like me) or more should be sent d sms.therefore,it is jus a rumour,broda.

@manenuff, those were my thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by manenuff View Post
    @abidemi and gonon,ofcourse dere will b rumours in d last days,bt let not ur hrt b troubled.now,considerin our number in dis forum,it is reasonable 4rm my permutation 2deduce dat at least a handful(like me) or more should be sent d sms.therefore,it is jus a rumour,broda.
    Intelligence is God-given, be humble. Conceit is self-given........@manenuff be careful

Tnx Ezme,but u 4got 2add dat Understanding is Spirit-given.It takes Understanding 2 differentiate between pride n faith.

Tnx Ezme,but u 4got 2add dat Understanding is Spirit-given.It takes Understanding 2 differentiate between pride n faith.
    Yes!!! And PRIDE is written all over your post, even though you tried to add the religion twist to keep it subliminal. Lets focus on waiting for the list, I believe that is what is keeping this thread alive.

@ezme,remember itz just d 2 of us on stage wit evry1 watchin,n i didnt want 2 stretch it dis far.but 2understand my post pls skip d words in d bracket while reading as dey r my faith response 2d rumour we heard abt sms being sent.glad gonon undstud i didnt intend pride.plz we're al in d same boat cryin 2d Master 2save us.@all,pls letz come out n heat up dis place jor.

+ Reply