+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 87 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,119 to 1,131 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by raymagnate View Post
    Schools in canada always have closing date around april, may and june, and it's always sept and Jan start date. Infact if you dont pay the stipulated admission fee by march ending, you may likely not b admitted into a program. It's not like the UK thingy.

Plz my question. Is it for real that this ACAS CERTIFICATE thingy normally takes up to 20workin' days? coz i need it o, and av been thinkin i can get it in a week or so. Anybody that has applied n got it shd plz help. I want to be sure.

I got mine in 6 weeks but that was because there was a mistake that they didn't tell me and it was when the certificate took too long to come that I questioned and was told that there was a problem in my application.

whao! Thanx wisey. I have to go push it o.

@kcesca,frm all u said nd d advyc u gave, ma ?, is it possibl 4 engrn stdnts dt gts dis schlrshp to defer dre adm til Jan and den settle down to process d visa b4 getn 2 uk by Jan/feb? 2ndly, ow do de make d payment? Whch acct do de pay d remaining money aftr payn d tuitn and accommodatn fees?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankool View Post
    @kcesca,frm all u said nd d advyc u gave, ma ?, is it possibl 4 engrn stdnts dt gts dis schlrshp to defer dre adm til Jan and den settle down to process d visa b4 getn 2 uk by Jan/feb? 2ndly, ow do de make d payment? Whch acct do de pay d remaining money aftr payn d tuitn and accommodatn fees?
    Yes u can defer! Most people who got it last year came in january, a good number of them are coming this september. If u want to make the best out of your dont arrive late as lecture go full swing the first week. Honestly i struggled in my first semester i had to resit a course in second semester and u dont want to do that.

As for the previous mode of payment (i understand they are likely to change it) they pay your tuition directly to the school and pay the balance of your tuition fees to the bank account you open when you arrived the UK.
    Like i said it may not be the case this year as they discovered some folks use fake admission letters and the school refund the fees as they dont have the student name and number as a registered student, then the student has made away with the balance. You can imagine someone presnting a tution of 400 euros and getting the balance of over 180000 pound...some take the money and abandon the course. Shameful! this answers why they scrutinised your admission letters at theinterview stage.
    Hope this helps

kceaca ur xplanatn wz explicit, bt did d embassy give dose folks wt fake admsn letas visas wtout CAS? If dey werw really fake?

kceaca ur xplanatn wz explicit, bt hw did d embassy give dose folks wt fake admsn letas visas wtout CAS? If dey werw really fake?

Men ought 2 pray alwaiz & not give up.... If u faint in d times of trials(waiting),ur strength is little. Be encouraged guys!!!

kcesca I mean HW did d embassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fomarok View Post
    kceaca ur xplanatn wz explicit, bt did d embassy give dose folks wt fake admsn letas visas wtout CAS? If dey werw really fake?
    Not all Scholars who applied came from UK, US or Canada. There are some from countries whose embassy are less stringent than the countries mentioned priori.
    Frankool likes this.

plz I need kcesca to reply.

plz I need kcesca to reply 2 my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by kcesca View Post
    Yes u can defer! Most people who got it last year came in january, a good number of them are coming this september.
    As for the previous mode of payment (i understand they are likely to change it) they pay your tuition directly to the school and pay the balance of your tuition fees to the bank account you open when you arrived the UK.

Hope this helps
    It helps,nwanyi omam. Naw,is d balance aftr nddc pays d tuitn fee wil be given 2 me or held by dem? I want 2 knw becos i want 2 see if i can 4rm it process ma visa down 2 uk! Tnx a million,nne oma. Frm d answr u gave 2 ma ?,it can b inferred dt i can defer ma adm 2 even up to sept,2013,provided dt ma tuitn and accommodatn fees r paid by nddc! Pls reply. Chineke gozie gi.

Fomarok,wiseguy has answrd u. Durn d intrvw,i met a guy planning 2 go 2 russia nd anoda,malaysia. Most of dese countries charge a littl n fees nd goin 2 dese countries r knda easy nt compard 2 'thick n d head' ukba. So,its posibl. Bt on a 2nd tot,guys r bad. Mayb,dts y we r havn dis delay.

+ Reply